剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
There's only one way this can end.
说唱对决
A rap battle.
*我是住在鞋子里的老巫师*
*I'm the old wizard who lives in the shoe*
*来自冰块的光鲜爹地*
*The slick mack daddy from the ice cube*
*我肌肉发达 血脉偾张*
*My body's quite muscular, blood stream's corpuscular*
*你要是向我走来 你就会感到后悔*
*If you step to me, farkas, you'll be sorry, sir*
*没错*
*Oh, yes*
*你绝对会后悔*
*You'll be sorry.*
怎么了 你没招了吗
What?! What you got?!
*我是大坏狼 你给我耳朵竖上*
*I'm the Big Bad Wolf, that's what I'm telling you*
*我的鼻子很敏感 所以你的味道无处逃*
*I've got a sensitive nose, that's why I'm smelling you*
*我要迷昏你女儿 我还要抓你儿子*
*I'll roofie your daughter, hell, I'll roofie your son*
*我比子弹还要快 尽情躲吧*
*I'm faster than a gun, so you can hide*
*你也跑不掉*
*But you can't run.*
*我是个老派的巫师*
*I'm an old-school warlock*
*睡过的熊的床比金发姑娘还多*
*Slept in more bears' beds than Goldilocks*
*别碰我的孩子 不然用屌♥抽你*
*Stay away from my kid or I'll beat you with my cock*
*也许你的确是野兽 但我有会魔法的家伙*
*You may be an animal, but I'm a magical mammal*
*把你变成灰 我就去快活*
*Who can turn you into ash and then I'll go on sabbatical*
*你只有本我 没有自我*
*You got all of the id and none of the ego*
*你雷声大 雨点小*
*You're all bark and no bite, while I fly like an eagle.*
*我是仰卧的羽扇豆 我的性♥欲♥能盖过太阳*
*I'm the supine lupine, my libido kills sunshine*
*喜怒无常 辛辣醉人*
*Moody and spicy like a fine-ass toilet wine*
*我就是全新的标准 就像继母黄♥片♥*
*I'm the new norm, like stepmother porn*
*就像在大学宿舍偷蒙拐骗*
*Like a snatch and grab in a college dorm*
*我就是真实*
*I'm everything that's real*
*就像小牛肉真的是小牛的肉*
*Like the fact that veal is really adorable baby cows*
*死的时候还在喊妈妈*
*Who scream for their mommies when they die*
*喊啊*
*Mm, screams.*
*我要夺走你的现实 砍成两半*
*I'll take your reality and I'll break it in half*
*然后我去冲个澡 或者泡个浴*
*Then I'll go take a shower or maybe a bath*
*我优雅 端庄 好比代表或外交官*
*See, I'm classy, I'm elegant, like a diplomat or a delegate*
*我的蛋蛋堪比大象 我是说我肌肉发达*
*I've got balls of an elephant, by which I mean I'm masculine*
*我也有非常女性的特征*
*I've got a lot of nice feminine qualities, too*
*你可以说我是瘟疫之源*
*You could say I'm the mother of disaster*
*战争大♥师♥ 你胆敢自称为狼*
*The battle master, you call yourself a wolf?*
*你真是个无♥耻♥的小混♥蛋♥*
*You're a shitty little bastard.*
*我是肉食者餐馆 而你就是一块肉*
*I'm the loco lobo, and your name is meat*
*我的大腿在这 赶紧来坐坐*
*Here is my lap, come take a seat*
*我勃起很厉害 就像你♥爸♥爸*
*I've got a spiky erection, like your daddy at bedtime*
*紧紧抓着你还念道'很久以前的憎恶时期'*
*Holding you tight and reading "Once Upon a Hate Crime"*
*我是在流浪营地的肝炎携带者*
*I'm a hepatitis outbreak in a homeless encampment*
*我就是真实 我只会带来厄运*
*I'm realer than real, I only got bad news*
*赶紧给我滚 因为我赢了你输了*
*Now get out of my way 'cause I win and you lose.*
*你就是个吓坏的小男孩 爱哭宝*
*You're a scared little boy and you're crying boo-hoo*
*因为你很清楚没人爱你*
*Because you know deep inside that nobody loves you*
*我有家人有朋友 还有钱做慈善*
*I've got family and friends, I give money to charity*
*我每一年生日*
*Every year on my birthday*
*都有人寄贺卡和信件*
*People send me cards and letters*
*我爸爸妈妈还会给我写信*
*My mom and dad still write to me*
*小姑娘还会冲我笑*
*Little old ladies still smile at me*
*小狗们不怕我*
*Puppies aren't afraid of me*
*我得到的拥抱比憎恨信更多*
*I get more hugs than hate mail*
*我天天开心地上♥床♥*
*And I go to bed happy*
*你敢这么说吗 你这个痛苦的家伙*
*Can you say that, you sad, sad man?*
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
停下
Stop.
不要杀他
Don't kill him.
这个坏人对我好差
The bad man was mean to me.
我知道 宝贝 没事的
I know, baby. It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
做的一切
For everything.
但我们注定在一起
But we belong together.
没事的
It's okay.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
不是所有人
Not everyone...
都想被拯救
wants to be saved.
-那我们为什么 -你必须要努力
- Then why do we... - You had to try
才知道行不行
so you'd know.
我们...
A-Are we...
我觉得她准备好了
I think she's ready.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你现在明白了吗
You see it now?
我必须要回去
I have to go back.
记住 并不是
Remember, it's not
"不是我们就是他们"
"us or them."
而是我们和他们
It's us and them.
你们不来吗
You're not coming?
我需要你们
I need you.
-我们做了我们该做的事 -你可以的
- We did our part. - You can do this.
记住我们教你的所有事
Just remember everything we taught you.
不要再反抗了
Stop fighting.
这简直就像我说"别一脸呆子样"
That's like me saying, "Stop nerding."
不要动
S-Stay still.
我们输了吗
Did we lose?
嗯 我想是的
Yes, I think so.
那是说明在他改变的时候
So, does that mean we're just...
我们要消失了吗
going to vanish when he changes things?
或者
Or...
我不知道
I don't know.
我能解决的
I can fix it.
时间之门依然开着
The time door's still open.
我能解决的
I can fix it.
但我需要进去
But I need to get in there.
你...
Did you...
改变了关于你的什么吗
change something about you?
除了我在刚刚的20分钟里过了
Other than that I just lived an entire second life
完全不同的人生以外
in the last 20 minutes?
也许改了个发型
Maybe my hair.
恺瑞
Cary.
时间之门
The time door.
是的 大卫有个手环
Yes, David had a bracelet.
-是你做的 -是的
- That you made. - Yes.
我可以多做几个
I'll make more.
为什么会这样
Why is it doing that?
-凯瑞 -怎么了
- Cary? - Yeah?
为什么会变成这样
Why is it doing that?
我有个想法 但你应该不会喜欢
I have a theory, but you're not gonna like it.
那好吧 别和我说了
Okay, don't tell me.
我觉得时间吞噬者回来了
I think the Time Eaters are back.
我说了别和我说
I said don't tell me.
对不起
Sorry.
做好了
It's finished.
我们这样就能进长廊吗
And this will get us into the hall?
我已经输入到她的信♥号♥♥上了
I've keyed it to her signal.
时光旅行者
The time traveler.
我们轮流用她的能量
We're piggybacking on her power.
我们要怎么找到他们
How are you gonna find them?
过去很大
The past is a big place.
一样 顺着她的信♥号♥♥
Same way. Just follow her signal.
恺瑞 她需要我
Cary, she needs me.
我知道
I know.
我这样帮不了忙
I can't help like this.
我知道 但你也会需要我
I know, but you'll need me, too.
以免你需要回去或者...
In case you need to find your way back or...
但你的工作可以坐着完成
But you can do what you do sitting down.
我不行
I can't.
怎么了
What?
我们需要点时间
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表