剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Running diagnostics.
奥斯陆设施里的供暖通风与空调元件出错
Faulty HVAC unit in the Oslo facility.
明斯克网络的数据延缓
Data slowdown in the Minsk network.
目前大气阵列中
There are currently nine faulty satellites
-九个卫星出错 -我是说你
- in the atmospheric array. - I meant you.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
你 这个叫做普托诺米的实体
You, the entity known as Ptonomy?
没有普托诺米 只有主机
There is no Ptonomy, there is only the mainframe.
我为什么有胡子
Why do I have a mustache?
他们有胡子 我觉得
Oh, they have mustaches, I just thought...
正在将所有控制命令传送到这具躯体
Routing all command functions to this vessel.
我们现在可以吃饭了吗
Can we eat now?
等一下 我得测试一下他的反应能力
In a moment. I have to test his reflexes.
慢
Slow.
不确定我们还能在这上面花多少钱
Not sure how much more money we can throw at this.
还有其它威胁
You know, there are other threats.
他摧毁世界 我说过的 对吧
He destroys the world. I said that, right?
不是...我
It's not...me.
我有老大 他们也有老大
I've got bosses and they've got bosses.
我以为我是你的老大
Well, I thought I was your boss.
只有在家时是
Only at home.
他有一个时间旅行者
He has a time traveler.
谁
Who?
大卫
David.
我在精神世界遇到她了
I met her in the astral plane.
什么叫他有一个时间旅行者
Uh, what do you mean, he has a time traveler?
她很年轻 才十几岁
She's young, a teenager.
很厉害
She has skill.
她和大卫一伙吗 你怎么知道
She's with David? How do you know?
我们聊了聊
We spoke.
所以你原本抓住她了 却放了她
So you had her... and then you let her go?
我说了 她很厉害
Like I said, she has skill.
精神世界是存在于时间和空间的
You see, the astral plane exists at the crux
裂缝之中
of time and space.
那就像个 怎么说呢
It's, uh, how do you say, um...
休息站
a rest stop.
我虽然拦下了她 但只能...
I was able to intercept her, but only...
坚持一小会
for a moment.
那他现在在哪里
So where is he?
不知道
这孩子对我封闭了他的思想
Our boy shields his mind from me.
她怎么帮助他的
And how does she help him?
那个时间旅行者
This time traveler?
要回答这个问题 我必须要问
To answer, I must ask...
你要如何偷袭一个
how do you surprise someone
能回到过去提醒自己的人呢
who can go back in time and warn himself?
我们为什么不找个时间旅行者
Why don't we have a time traveler?
侦测到大卫·海勒的位置
David Haller location detected.
那是个工业区 人口密度低
That's industrial, low density.
我认为我们该直接派飞机过去轰炸
I say we scramble the jet and we drop a bomb.
不 不 应该派一支小队
No, no, it should be a team.
我们必须要确保万无一失
We've got to make sure.
你是受过训练的
You've trained for this.
那个时光旅行者呢
And the time traveler?
别忘了 不管我们做什么
Remenber, whatever we do...
她都能推倒重来
she can undo.
很好 那我们就把她也杀了
Great. Then we kill her, too.
自我
优先
我们找到他了
We have him.
我去做好准备
I'll get ready.
一共多少人去
How big is the team?
你不用一起去的
You don't have to go.
我要去
I'm going.
为什么不留在这里
Why not stay back?
让我们来处理好
Let us take care of things.
他不是我第一任男友
He's not my first boyfriend.
他甚至都不是第一个占我便宜的男人
He's not even the first boy to take advantage.
我有我该完成的工作
There's a job to do.
复仇不是工作
Revenge is not a job.
我不是为了复仇
It's not that.
你撒谎水平太差了
那些爱不会凭空消失
All that love, it doesn't just disappear.
肯定会转化为某种同样强烈的情绪
It must be transformed into an emotion of equal intensity.
这是宇宙的法则
That is the law of the universe.
这肯定是你瞎编的
Pretty sure you're making that up.
亲爱的
My dear,
我都两千多岁了
I am over 2,000 years old.
我不会瞎编
I don't make things up.
我有智慧
I have wisdom.
我的智慧认为你该留在这里
And my wisdom says you remain here
我们会杀了他
and we will kill him.
不
No.
我必须要在场
I have to be there.
这应该能屏蔽你的脑电波
This should block your brain waves.
我给要上阵的朋友们的头盔里也造了类似的东西
I've built similar tech into our fighting friends' helmets.
这样大卫就不会察觉到我们的到来
This way, David won't hear us coming.
大卫·海勒现象只被控制在
The David Haller phenomenon is contained
正常的时间和空间中
within normal space and time.
外部迹象表明他没有察觉到我们的接近
Outward signs indicate he is unaware of our approach.
成功概率呢
Probability of success?
67%
67%.
空中支援呢
Air support?
在中转站 准备出发
At the weigh station, ready to move in.
分散开
Spread out.
克拉克
Clark.
我看到他了
I see him.
准备钩子
Get the hook.
准备上
Get ready to move.
派遣空中增援
Send in air support.
倒数十
We go in ten,
九
nine,
八 七
eight, seven,
六
six,
五
five...
四
...four...
信♥号♥♥丢失
地面信♥号♥♥丢失
Ground connection lost.
地面信♥号♥♥...
Ground connection...
干什么
What's up?
大群 第三季 第一集
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表