剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
我可以照顾好我自己
I can take care of myself.
那我告诉你
Here's something.
生命的秘密
The secret of life.
如果你年轻时候是个有安全感的人
If you feel safe when you're young,
那你老了也会觉得有安全感
you will feel safe when you're old.
我很有安全感
I feel safe.
我们希望你能一直保持现在这种感觉
And we want that feeling to last.
-你还太小 -我已经长大了
- You're not old yet. - Yes, I am.
不
No.
你有一辈子的时间可以慢慢老去
You have your whole life to be old.
但是今天 你还年轻
But today, you're still young.
相信我
Trust me.
你做得对的
You're doing this right.
在学会恨之前 我们要先学会爱
We have to learn about love before we can learn about hate.
不然 一切都将毁于一旦
Otherwise, everything goes to hell.
最好别碰
Better to leave it.
他们来到这的时候 会变得很痛苦
They get bitter when they come here.
小美女
Hey, sunshine.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
就在这里
Here. Just here.
他们是我的孩子 甜甜和小蓝
These are my kids, Sweetie and Blue.
你喜欢伏特加吗
You like vodka?
什么 不喜欢
What? No.
我不知道
I don't know.
很好喝
Oh, it's good.
有香草和草莓味的
They've got vanilla and strawberry.
狗颈圈要吗
Choke chain?
你是不是...
Are you...
爸爸妈妈最近好吗
How are Mom and Dad?
很好 如果你去鞋店 他们会很高兴的
Good. I'm sure they'd love it if you came by the shoe shop.
-鞋店 -是的 我们就住在...
- The shop? - Yeah, we live right...
公园附近
right near the park.
我们喜欢那里
We like it over there.
我们很喜欢
We love it.
也许我们可以...
Maybe we could...
他们可能不记得我吧
I mean, they probably don't remember me, right?
记得
No, they do.
我们总是说起你
We talk about you all the time.
听着
Look.
你现在要做什么
What are you doing right now?
因为我们只是...
Because we're just...
我们要...
we were gonna...
我们住在那里
We live down there.
就在那边
Right down there.
也许你可以过来看看
Maybe you could come over.
我们有...
We've got...
你喜欢玩电子游戏吗
do you like video games?
我有麦片
And I've got all the cereals.
巧克力块和水果口香糖
Cocoa nubs and fruity chews.
还有奴隶电影
And movies about slavery.
你知道奴隶吗
Do you know about slavery?
特别好看的电影
They're super cool flicks.
很多鞭打场面
So much whipping.
杰罗姆见到你也会很高兴的
Jerome would love to see you, too.
杰罗姆
Jerome?
玛一克糖果店
我得走了
I have to go.
别忘了你的心
Don't forget your heart.
我不走
I'm not going.
我永远也不会走
I'm never going.
去哪
Where?
现实世界
The real world.
我不要回去
I don't want that.
一点也不想回去
Any of that.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
但事情并不尽如人意
But here is the thing.
现实世界需要你
The real world needs you.
所有不好的事 不非得不好
All those bad things, they don't have to be bad.
可以变好的
They can be fixed.
你搞颠倒了
See, you got this backwards.
我们不是要保护你不受现实世界的伤害
We're not trying to protect you from the real world.
我们是要帮你成为世界需要的那个人
We're helping you be the person the world needs.
这样你就能拯救世界
So you can save it.
如果我不想走呢
What if I don't want to go?
我们来到这个世上 不只是为了我们自己
We're not put on this Earth to think of only ourselves.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我们说过的 记得吗
We talked about this, remember?
家里不能有牲畜
No livestock in the house.
-你是牲畜吗 -好吧
- Are you livestock? - Okay.
我们要救她
We're gonna save her.
我觉得是公的
Well, I think it's a he.
不 我是说辛西娅
No. Cynthia.
她碰到辛西娅了
She ran into Cynthia.
-她和狼在一起 -我们要救她
- She's with The Wolf. - And we're gonna save her.
-亲爱的 -不
- Now, hon... - No.
你教我要做一个好人
You taught me to be a good person,
好人就会这么做
and this is what good people do.
我们要救她
So we're gonna save her.
玛一克糖果店
伏特加
她应该没事吧
Do you think she's okay?
辛西娅吗 她不仅有毒瘾
Cynthia? Well, she's a drug addict
还和狼住在一起 当然有事了
who lives with a wolf, so no.
也许他不会在乎
Maybe he won't care.
别天真了
Don't be naive.
真正的大人一点也不天真
Real grown-ups aren't naive.
你认为我是大人
You think I'm a grown-up.
如果我们熬过这一劫 你就是大人了
If we survive this, you will be.
你还记得我们造的那堵墙吗
Do you remember that wall we built?
-那堵石墙 -当然了
- The rock wall? - Of course.
你为什么要那么做 它又没做什么
Why did we do that? It didn't do anything.
那是一堵墙
It was a wall.
它就会阻隔东西
It did... wall things.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我和你妈妈一直教你要努力
Your mother and I taught you to work hard
所以你知道如何努力
so you'd know how to work hard.
我们教你如何问问题
We taught you to ask questions
所以你知道如何回答问题
so you'd know how to answer questions.
再说了 我喜欢不错的石墙
Plus, I like a nice rock wall.
他看到你了吗
Did he see you?
没有
No.
但是他闻到了我们的味道
But he has our scent.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我们在呢 没事的
We're here. It's okay.
是我
It's me.
听着
Listen.
我知道你之前很痛苦
I know you had a bad deal.
你觉得你不配拥有
You think you don't deserve things.
爱
Love.
但不是的
But you do.
我们爱你
We love you.
回家吧
Come home.
没用
It doesn't matter.
他来了
He's here.
你别想得到她
You can't have her.
奥利弗
Oliver.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
你无法打败我
You can't beat me.
我是一头野生的动物
I'm a wild animal.
我还有几招
I still have a few tricks.
那就只有一个办法了
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表