剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
精致
Exquisite.
还记得乐趣吗
Remember fun?
乐趣 享受娱乐或轻松的欢乐
Fun. Enjoyment, amusement or lighthearted pleasure.
"孩子们在游戏区乐趣融融"
"The children were having fun in the play area."
是啊 我是指我们找乐子
Yeah, I mean, like, us having fun.
你和我
You and me.
我记得细节 事实
I remember details, facts.
好无聊
Sounds boring.
我想念恺瑞
I miss Cary.
你会吗 你会想念谁吗
Do you do that? You miss people?
正在整理台♥湾♥股票市场
Currently tabulating the Taiwanese stock market,
照料月球农业殖民地
tending to lunar agriculture colonies
并降落七架大型喷气客机
and landing seven jumbo jets.
大家都变化很大
Everyone is so different.
我不喜欢 就好像我们都是大人了
I don't like it. It's like we're all... grown-ups.
算了
Forget it.
我想我就是想他了
I guess I just miss him.
或是想我
Or me.
或是我们
Us.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
语言功能受损
Narrative compromised.
时间故障
Temporal glitch.
故障
Glitch. G-Glitch.
怎么回事
What is happening?
好多数据
So much data.
好多历史
So much history.
都丢了
All lost.
我的小胡子
My mustache.
他们把我的小胡子怎么了
What did they do to my mustache?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
你是说时间出了问题
You're saying that something is wrong with time?
凯瑞 时间出了问题吗
Kerry? Something's wrong with time?
-谁说的 -你说的
- Who said that? - You did.
什么时候
When?
刚刚
Just now.
普托诺米
Ptonomy.
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
他说时间出了故障
He said that something is wrong with time.
是大卫
It's David.
他的时间旅行者
His time traveler.
我们被袭击了 我们需要恺瑞
We're-we're being attacked. We need Cary.
-我吗 -不不 男恺瑞
- Me? - No, no, the male Cary.
但他不...
But he's not...
别
Don't.
去 快走
Go. Get out.
东京
大群 第三季 第四集
三 四 再回去要
Three, four, go back for more.
五 六 踩到砖
Five, six, hit the bricks.
七 八 别迟到
Seven, eight, don't be late.
九 十 猪在猪圈里
Nine, ten, pig in a pen.
一 二
One, two...
怎么了
What?
她想加入
She wants to join in.
你怎么知道是个她
How do you know she's a she?
我们是女孩
I mean, we're girls.
女孩在一起 就会造女孩
And when girls get together, they make a girl.
这是科学
Science.
天呐 你真聪明
God, you are so smart.
是你让我聪明
You make me smart.
你觉得我们该给她起什么名
What do you think we should name her?
也叫鱼吗
Another fish name?
-什么 -就像"三文"
- A fish what? - You know, like "Salmon."
不 傻瓜
No, silly.
三文才不是鱼
Salmon's not a fish.
是颜色[浅橙色]
It's a color.
或许我们叫她维奥蕾特[紫]
Maybe we call her Violet.
或暴♥力♥
Or Violence.
暴♥力♥ 棒棒糖街头艺人
Violence... Lollipop Busker.
还挺好听
It's got a ring to it.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
五 六 踩到砖
Five, six, hit the bricks.
七 八 别迟到
Seven, eight, don't be late.
九 十 猪在猪圈里
Nine, ten, a pig in a pen.
一 二
One, two...
我在想
I was thinking, um...
我在考虑提交辞呈
I was thinking of putting in my two weeks' notice.
知道吗 去街头
You know? Hitting the streets.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
想让维奥蕾特用老法子在路上降生吗
Want to give Violet a good old-fashioned road birth?
你是要走吗
You mean leave?
但你是早餐女王
But you're the Breakfast Queen.
是啊 或许该吃午饭了
Well, maybe it's lunchtime.
你去哪我去哪
I go where you go.
不
No.
不 我们得回去
No. We have to go back.
丫头 你这里有...
Hey, squirt, you got a little...
我得提醒她 我妈妈
I have to warn her. My mother.
做那个...用你的手 开扇门
Do the-- do the hand, make the door.
我们得再试一次
We have to try again.
不
No.
不 我们得回去
No. We have to go back.
丫头 你这里有...
Hey, squirt, you got a little...
我得警告她 我妈妈
I have to warn her. My mother.
做那个...用你的手 开扇门
Do the-- do the hand, make the door.
我们得再试一次
We have to try again.
不对劲 我们...
Something's not right. We...
不
No.
不 我们得回去
No. We have to go back.
丫头 你这里有...
Hey, squirt, you got a little...
我得警告她 我妈妈
I have to warn her. My mother.
做那个...用你的手 开扇门
Do the-- do the hand, make the door.
我们得再试一次
We have to try again.
停下
Stop!
我们之前做过了
We've done this before.
是袭击吗
Is it an attack?
是一种现象
It is a phenomena.
那是什么
What is that?
全球的电脑记录
Computer records across the globe.
全部损坏
All corrupt.
时间代码 时间代码
Time code, code. Time code.
还有太空
And in space.
轨道飞行器和远程探测器
The orbiter and distant probes.
全世界都有问题
The problem is universal.
解释一下
Say more about that.
我们认为时间是统一的力场
We think of time as a unified field.
除了重力 其他都不会影响
Gravity affects it. But nothing else.
但有东西在改变时间
But something is changing time.
个人化时间 本地化时间
Individualized time. Localized time.
这个
This.
厉害
Cool.
系统漏洞
System breach.
他就是这样做的
This is how he does it.
什...谁
Wha...Who?
-大卫 -系统漏洞
- David. - System breach.
他就是这样毁灭世界的
This is how he destroys the world.
系统漏洞
System breach.
-关掉 -错误
- Shut it off. - Error.
他就是这样做的
This is how he does it.
什...谁
Wha...Who?
大卫
David.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表