剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
*妈妈 我应该建造一堵墙吗*
*Mother, should I build the wall?*
*妈妈 我应该竞选总统吗*
*Mother, should I run for president?*
*妈妈 我应该相信政♥府♥吗*
*Mother, should I trust the government?*
*妈妈 他们会送我上前线吗*
*Mother, will they put me in the firing line?*
*这仅仅是浪费时间吗*
*Is it just a waste of time?*
*嘘 我的宝贝*
*Hush now, baby, baby*
*不要哭*
*Don't you cry*
*妈妈会使你所有的噩梦*
*Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares*
*成真*
*Come true*
*妈妈会将她所有的恐惧*
*Mama's gonna put all of her fears*
*加之于你*
*Into you*
*妈妈会保护你*
*Mama's gonna keep you*
*在她的羽翼之下*
*Right here under her wing*
*她不会让你飞走*
*She won't let you fly*
*但她会让你唱歌♥*
*But she might let you sing*
*妈妈会给你*
*Mama's gonna keep baby*
*舒适和温暖*
*Cozy and warm*
*宝贝*
*Ooh, baby*
*宝贝*
*Ooh, baby*
*宝贝*
*Ooh, baby*
*妈妈当然会为你建造一堵墙*
*Of course mama's gonna help build the wall*
*妈妈 你觉得她够好吗*
*Mother, do you think she's good enough*
*对我而言*
*For me?*
*妈妈 你觉得她危险吗*
*Mother, do you think she's dangerous*
*对我而言*
*To me?*
*妈妈 她会把你的小男孩撕碎吗*
*Mother, will she tear your little boy apart?*
*妈妈 她会令我伤心欲绝吗*
*Ooh, ah, Mother, will she break my heart?*
*嘘 我的宝贝*
*Hush now, baby, baby*
*不要哭*
*Don't you cry*
*妈妈会替你审视*
*Mama's gonna check out*
*你所有的女友*
*All your girlfriends for you*
*妈妈不会让任何肮脏的人*
*Mama won't let anyone dirty*
*蒙混过关*
*Get through*
*妈妈会一直等你*
*Mama's gonna wait up*
*回家*
*Until you get in*
*妈妈总会知道*
*Mama will always find out*
*你去了哪里*
*Where you've been*
*妈妈会让你*
*Mama's gonna keep baby*
*健康干净*
*Healthy and clean*
*宝贝*
*Ooh, baby*
*宝贝*
*Ooh, baby*
*宝贝*
*Ooh, baby*
*你永远是我的宝贝*
*You'll always be baby to me*
*妈妈 你对我的爱*
*Mother, did it need*
*需要这么强烈吗*
*To be so high?*
我的孩子
My boy.
我的好孩子
My beautiful boy.
去死吧
Time to die.
我投降
你是正确的
我该睡了
总算 女儿
你已经发现了时间的真谛
那是海洋
不是河川
它是比任何事物能控制的都更强大的力量
醒来看你变成了什么
恭喜你
你的乳牙终于脱落了
看看换成了什么
智齿
来
从睡梦中醒来
该起床了
我在你儿子的大脑里住了32年
I've lived in your son's mind for 32 years.
我见他所见 感他所感
I saw what he saw, I felt what he felt,
我想他所想
I thought what he thought.
随着时间流逝 这个牢笼变成了一个人
And over time, what was once a prison became a person.
你很难憎恶一个你理解的人
It's hard to hate someone you understand.
我爱那个孩子 查尔斯
I love the boy, Charles.
我把他视为 我的
I consider him, uh, my...
儿子吗
Son?
不 那样的话我会是一个和你一样强大的父亲
No. Would that I could be as strong a father as you are.
只不过 那不是我的本性
But alas, it's not in my nature.
-我能跟你说实话吗 -请说
- May I be honest with you? - Please.
你遇到的那个人 那个曾经的我
The man you met, the man I was,
他怀着卑鄙的意图带你来到这里
he brought you here with base intentions.
为了主宰 为了惩罚
To dominate, to punish.
不是因为他很强大
Not because he was strong,
因为他那时很弱小
because he was weak.
我很弱小
I was weak.
如今我老了 也厌倦了这种忧虑不安
Now I'm older and weary of this churn.
我们称之为
We call it...
分歧
我不是来打败大卫的
I did not come here to defeat David,
而是来帮助他达成他的诉求
but to aid him in his quest.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is...
我已经变了
I have changed.
那我有一个提议
Well, then I have a proposition for you.
凯瑞
Kerry?
我感觉不太好
I don't feel so good.
没事的 只是关节炎 我们还很厉害
It's nothing. It's just a little arthritis. We're still deadly.
我很害怕 我不想死
I-I'm scared. I don't want to die.
赢得最后的战役才是无上的荣光
There is no glory like the glory of one last battle.
别怕
它们守护时间的支流
抵抗意图入侵者
而且训练有素
坐下
待着
去吧
爸爸 你的保护膜哪去了
我在地球上的躯壳
容许我变成比较简单的形状
不过这是我的
我们的
老家
我不明白
你会的
总之
你也失去了保护膜
你是什么
我们是什么
像我们这样的四维生物有很多名字
不过我喜欢叫你女儿
而你可以叫我父亲
我以为你不关心我
我们俩都需要时间
来 让我给你介绍存在
无边无际
拜托 父亲
Please, Father,
在那之前 我有件必须做的事
before we go, there's one more thing I must do.
大卫
David.
住手
Stop!
我本来可以杀死他的
I had him!
是的 我看到血迹了
Yes, I saw the blood.
你以为呢 你以为我打算不动手骂死他吗
What did you think, I was gonna kill him with words?
大卫 住手 听我说 拜托
David, stop. Listen to me, please.
我明白 真的
I see you. I do.
你被困在了不属于你的战争中 这是我的错
You're trapped in a war that you didn't start. This is my fault.
是我的错 因为我 你从一开始就没得选
I did this. You never had a chance because of me.
你什么意思
What... what are you saying?
我是说战争不是答案
I'm saying that war is not the answer.
而是问题
It's the problem.
大卫 我们不需要这么野蛮
David, we don't need this barbarism.
-我和法鲁克做了交易 -什么
- I've made a deal with Farouk. - What...?
你就建议我们就这么放弃
Oh, you're saying we just leave?
我的建议是我们尊重他们存在的权利
I'm saying that we respect their right to exist
而他们也会尊重我们
and they respect ours, yours.
这难道不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
-得到自♥由♥ -我
- To be free? - I...
-法鲁克不会答应 -他会
- Farouk will never go for that. - He will.
那我们该怎么做 就相信他的话吗
And what are we supposed to do, take him at his word?
我们是心灵感应者 没人能骗我们
We're telepaths. We never have to take anyone at their word.
我 我努力了这么久
I've... No, I-I've come this far,
我不能交给...
and I can't just leave it up to...
大卫 大卫
David. David.
曾经我没有照顾好你
I wasn't there for you.
你需要我 需要你母亲
You needed me, your mother,
可我们把你送走了
and we gave you away.
我无法想象我会这么做 但是
I can't imagine doing it, but...
我爱你 大卫 这永远不会变
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表