剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
I still don't know why you need a time traveler.
为了回到过去
To go back in time.
还能为什么
What else?
-回到多久以前 -你能回到多久
- How far? - Well, how far can you go?
趴着别动 孩子
Stay down, kid.
时间旅行课程 第14章
在选择返回的时候 请记住
如果离你想要改变的事情太近
你可能无法产生一个不同的结果
多种因素结合在一起 创造了生命中的插曲
在有限的时间内
不能全部改变的因素
与此同时
我们不想回去太远
因为我们越往前走
越有可能唤醒
恶魔
一个好的经验法则是
给自己设计一个误差幅度
你不希望太频繁地中断时间流
-欢迎女王陛下 -早餐皇后
- Her majesty. - The breakfast queen.
证明一下
Prove it.
是向他
To him.
我是大卫
I'm David.
进来吧
Come on in.
我来泡茶
I'll make some tea.
没错 与人为善是有好处的
Yes, it pays to be kind.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
"红茶行吗" 你打算怎么处理她
"Is black tea okay?" What are you gonna do with this one?
给她下一小块蓝色的东西
Give her a wee nib of the blue stuff
然后让她跟其他那些人一起吗
and sling her in with all the others?
我们坐这里好吗
Shall we sit out here?
我很高兴和你谈谈 听听是什么让你来到这
I'm excited to talk to you, hear what brought you to us.
我们没时间说这些
We don't have time for that.
莱尼说你是在这座城市长大的
Lenny says you grew up in the city.
他们要来了
They're coming.
部门队就快到了
The forces of division. They're almost here.
我见过他们
I've seen them.
他们杀了你
They kill you.
不 他们要是来了我会听到的
No. I'd hear them.
你上次就没听到
You didn't last time.
上次是什么意思
What do you mean, "last time"?
"征时空旅行者"
"Time traveler wanted."
是你写的
You wrote that.
"找到那个怀孕处♥女♥"
"Find the pregnant virgin."
我找到了 我来了
Well, I did. I'm here.
我们得走了
And we got to go...
大卫
Oh, David!
救我
Save me.
跟紧我
Stick with me.
来
Come on.
大卫
David!
这边
This way!
你作弊
You're cheating.
冷静
你很安全
时空旅行者
A time traveler.
真是太厉害了
C'est magnifique.
我曾经和时空旅行者交往过
I had relations with a time traveler once.
她叫杰拉尔丁
Geraldine.
你们都是女人吗
Is it true that you are always women?
为什么
Pourquoi?
也许和后悔有关
Maybe it has something to do with regret.
做出与没做出的选择
Choices made and not made.
错失良机
Opportunities missed.
我不该来这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
不管这是哪里
Wherever this is.
这里是
This is...
精神世界
the astral plane.
世外桃源
A world beyond the world.
由纯粹的能量所构成
Made of pure energy.
很少人能看到
Very few can see it.
比如说大卫
David, for example.
你认识他
Oh, you know him.
大卫·哈勒
David Haller.
我的孩子
以前很容易就能找到他
He used to be easy to find.
他的能力非常嘈杂
His power was so loud
毫无控制力
and no control.
但是现在
But now...
这里是不是
Is this a...
精神世界
mental space?
是你创造出来的吗
Did you make this?
很好
我在找大卫
I was looking for David...
然后却见到了你
and saw you.
你的踪迹
Your... trail.
看到了吗
See?
时间与空间的国度
The realms of time and space...
在这个平面上互相碰撞
collide here in the plane.
而且
Now...
我第一次见到你时
the first time I see you,
我想 有意思
I think, "Interesting."
但是第二次
But the second time...
你在帮他 对吧
You're helping him, no?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们也想帮他
We, too, want to help him.
他是个病重的年轻人
He's a very sick young man.
那她为什么开枪打他
Then why did she shoot him?
那个金发女
The blonde?
你看到了
You have seen this?
我们找到了他...
So we find him...
你回去改变发生的事情
and you go back to change what happens.
-我必须要回去 -去警告他
- I have to go. - To warn him.
他有什么你需要的东西呢
What does he have that you need?
也许我们可以另作安排
Maybe we can make a different arrangement.
告诉我
Tell me.
你为什么帮他
Why are you helping him?
阿莫尔·法鲁克先生
答案很简单
他
是人
你
是机器人
小鬼
开始共生 倒计时45秒
Time to symbiosis T-minus 45.
-我饿了 -别挑这时候
- I'm hungry. - Not now.
是啊 我忘记你在做人
That's right, I forgot you're making a person
这不是人 这是一台♥完♥全合成的
It's not a person. It's a fully synthetic
两足量子电脑
bipedal quantum computer.
但看上去像我们认识的人
Yeah, but it looks a lot like somebody we know.
启动颅缝闭合
Initiating cranial fusion.
开始共生...
Time to symbiosis...
...倒计时30秒
...T-minus 30.
他为什么有胡子
Why does he have a mustache?
我不知道 我...
I don't know, I...
开始共生 倒计时15秒
Time to symbiosis, T-minus 15.
校准同步性
Calibrating synchronicity.
开始数据转移
Beginning data transfer.
知觉倒计时十秒...
Sentience in ten...
九
nine...
八
eight...
七
seven...
-六... -不知道他是不是还是坏脾气
- six... - Wonder if he'll still be grouchy.
-嘘 -...五...
- Shh. - ...five...
四...
four...
三...
three...
二...
two...
一
One.
没关系的
It's, it's, it's all right.
共生完成
Symbiosis complete.
主机可以活动
The mainframe is now ambulatory.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
运行诊断
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表