剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
No. That's not it.
我们就叫你
We shall call you...
开关
Switch.
开关
And Switch
就是你的名字
shall be your name.
你真的是处♥女♥吗
Are you really a virgin?
远离阴♥茎♥二十五年了
Penis-free, 25 years.
你在这等着
This is where you wait.
她很快就到
She'll be here soon.
她
She?
就是那个她
"S" Before "H."
我的挚爱
My beloved,
灾难之主
the master of disaster.
-欢迎女王陛下 -早餐皇后
- Her majesty. - The breakfast queen.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry for the wait.
很糟糕吗
Was it awful?
还可以
Not too bad.
那么
So...
是悲惨的离家少女
sad runaway
还是被爸爸宠坏的女孩
or spoiled daddy's girl?
这是邪教吗
Is this a cult?
对
Yes.
你是领袖吗
Are you the leader?
我是莱尼
I'm Lenny.
你是
And you are?
开关
Switch.
两性人
Switch-hitter.
双性恋
Do you swing?
我喜欢男孩
I like boys.
为什么
Why?
好吧
Okay.
不要紧
Never mind.
你想要什么 开关妹
What do you want, Switcheroo?
给你的胸部贴的创可贴吗
A Band-Aid for your boo-boo?
不是我找你
I'm not looking for you.
而是你在找我
You're looking for me.
"你是时空旅行者吗"
"Are you a time traveler?"
"多重之力需要你"
The forces of multiplication need you."
证明一下
Prove it.
不是向你证明
Not to you.
是向他
To him.
你好
Hi.
我是大卫
I'm David.
进来吧
Come on in.
我来泡茶
I'll make some tea.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
人们有他们的痛苦
People have their pain.
他们内心悲伤 精神疲惫
Their hearts are sad. Their minds are tired.
我帮助他们
I help them.
怎么帮
How?
我是魔法师
I'm the magic man.
我所求的
All I ask
不过是要他们留下来陪我
is that they stay and keep me company after.
收拾好这里
Take care of the house.
彼此相爱
Love each other.
这是我需要的
I need that.
爱
Love.
这怎么会存在
How is this here?
这个洞穴
This... cave?
是我造的
I made it.
试试这个
Try this.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
想象一下你的卧室
And picture your bedroom.
你的床
Your bed.
你能看到吗
Can you see it?
真的看到了吗
Really see it?
墙壁 窗户
The walls, the windows?
光线落下的方式
The way the light falls?
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
这是一个精神空间
It's a mental space.
你想象 我使之成真
You imagined it. I made it real.
你读了我的心吗
You read my mind?
没有秘密
No secrets.
这是我们的规则之一
That's one of our rules.
信任呢
What about trust?
我尝试过
I tried that,
但是直接读懂别人的想法更好
and it's better to read people's minds.
我是被收养的
I'm adopted.
我还是婴儿的时候
When I was a baby,
有个怪物潜入了我的脑袋
a monster snuck into my head
纠缠了我33年
and haunted me for 33 years.
我现在好多了
But I'm better now.
你呢
How are you?
不错 我挺好的
Good. I'm good.
你怎么样
How are you?
还行吧
You know. Fine.
你到底怎么样
How are you?
我父亲收集机器人
My dad collects robots.
日语中这么读
Robotto.
我们公♥寓♥里有一间屋子
There's a room in our apartment.
有些是真人♥大♥小
Some are life-sized.
有些是玩具
Some toys.
有上百件
Hundreds.
我有时会晚上去那
Sometimes at night, I go in there.
我站着不动
I stand very still,
假装我也是机器人
and pretend I'm a robot, too.
所以"部门队"是干什么的
So what are "The forces of division"?
你为什么需要时间旅行者
Why do you need a time traveler?
看来是跟一个女孩有关
So it's a girl thing.
你想回到过去然后干什么
You want to go back in time and... what?
救回你的女朋友
Get your girlfriend back?
我考虑过
I thought about it.
全部重头再来 做不同的选择 但是
Doing everything again, making different choices, but...
不会成功的
...it won't work.
你知道那种明明很确定问题出在哪里
You know how sometimes you can be so sure what the problem is
然后却发现那其实根本不是关键的那种感觉吗
and then you realize the problem is really something else?
不知道
No.
你还年轻
Well, you're young.
我在精神病房♥里的时候
When I was in the psych ward,
大家都确定那是神经问题
everybody was so sure the problem was neurological.
大脑反应 血清素
Brain chemistry, serotonin.
"大卫·哈勒" 精神分♥裂♥
"David Haller, schizophrenic."
你进过精神病院
You were in a psychiatric hospital?
进过很多次
Lots of times.
精神病院 急诊室
Psych hospitals, emergency rooms.
"大卫 不要把你妈妈的减肥药全吃掉"
"David, don't swallow all your mother's diet pills."
"大卫 不要吸水池下面的化学药品"
"David, don't huff the chemicals under the sink."
那我应该怎么办
Like I'm supposed to-- what?
假装那些声音都是假的吗
Pretend the voices aren't real? You know?
-是啊 -我说过
- Yeah, sure. - You see, like I said,
我还是婴儿时 有个怪物潜入了我的脑袋
when I was a baby, a monster came into my head
纠缠了我差不多33年
and haunted me for, like, 33 years.
你说的"怪物" 是比喻吧 是么
By "monster," you mean, like, a metaphor, right?
阿莫尔·法鲁克 影王
Amahl Farouk. The Shadow King.
我父亲 我的生父
My dad, my real dad,
他把法鲁克从他的身体里放逐到了精神位面
he kicked Farouk out of his body into the astral plane.
然后他 法鲁克找到了我
And then he found me-- Farouk--
然后他就进来了
and he moved in.
还喝茶么
More tea?
我还是不明白为什么你需要时间旅行者
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表