剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
我自己 是不是很疯狂
Of myself. Isn't that crazy?
我真应该相信你
I should have trusted you.
但是她给我看了些东西 梅勒妮
But she showed me things. Melanie.
你是说法鲁克给你看了些东西
You mean Farouk showed you things.
他在我脑海里灌输你背叛了我
He put ideas in my head that you betrayed me,
你是坏人
that you were evil.
而我相信了他
And I believed him.
看看我们现在
Now look at us.
你离开了我
You left me.
为了让一切回到正轨
To fix things.
为了和你在一起
To be with you.
不过 那也不重要了
Well, it doesn't matter.
反正你会改变所有的一切
'Cause you're gonna change everything.
所以这一切都不会发生
So none of this will happen.
我们不会相遇
We'll never meet.
也不会相爱
Or fall in love.
你觉得会痛吗
Do you think that it hurts?
什么
What?
被抹去
Being erased.
小希
Syd.
没关系
It's okay.
我也想再有一次机会
I want another chance, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
-你 -不
- You... - No.
-没事的 大卫 -不
- It's okay, David. - No!
没事的 不要挣扎
It's okay. Don't fight.
-不 -没事的
- No. - It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 有我呢
It's okay. I got you.
-不 -跟我来
- No. - Come with me.
你以为自己能去哪
Where do you think you're going?
-等等 -爸爸
- Wait! - Daddy!
我们做得好吗 爸爸
Did we do good, Daddy?
不 不
No. No.
对不起 这不是你们的错 都怪我
I'm sorry, it's not your fault, it's mine.
凯瑞
Kerry.
不
No.
等等 是我 小希
Wait. It's me, Syd.
我在大卫的身体里
I'm in David's body.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
你不是我们的人
You're not us.
-大卫 -不
- David. - No.
大卫已经不在了
David is gone.
她带走他了
She took him.
这是属于我们的时间了
It's our time now.
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是大群
I am Legion.
我是大群
I am Legion.
怎么回事
What's happening?
他在跟我对抗 我不知道
He's fighting me. I don't know
我还能拖住他多久
how much longer I can hold him.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀
Kill?
杀掉你自己 还是他的身体
Kill you you or-or him you?
他的身体 这个身体 杀死它
His body. This body. Kill it.
但你还在里面
But you're in there.
我会跳回去的
I'll jump back.
不
No.
我是大群
I am Legion.
大群
Legion.
我是大群 我是大群
I am Legion. I am Legion.
大群 我是大群 大群
Legion. I am Legion. Legion.
我是大群
I am Legion.
太迟了
Too late.
我是大群 我是大群 我是大群
I am Legion. I am Legion. I am Legion.
她来了 她在反抗我们
She's here. She's fighting us.
-我们需要大卫回来 -要怎么做
- We need David back. - How?
碰她 她就是这么做的
Touch her. That's how she does it.
-会有用吗 -如果她又耍我们怎么办
- Will that work? - What if she tricks us again?
如果她使用能力怎么办
What if she uses her powers?
如果她没有思想 就耍不了我们
She can't trick us if she has no mind.
我是大群
I am Legion.
我是大群 我是大群
I am Legion. I am Legion.
我是大群
I am Legion.
回到我们身边 大卫
Come back to us, David.
回来吧
Come back.
我是大群 我是大群
I am Legion. I am Legion.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会处理好的
I'll fix it.
我保证
I promise.
蜘蛛
不是兔子
如果你仔细想想
If you think about it,
那样很聪明
it's brilliant.
真的
Really.
把你的敌人带到一个
To bring your enemy to a place
他不能造成伤害的地方
where he can do no damage.
-牵制他... -杀了他
- To contain... - Kill him.
闭嘴 我在做 我们就快成功了
Quiet. I'm trying. We are so close.
-你阻止不了我们 -我们
- You can't stop us. - "Us."
-我们是谁 -我
- Who is "us"? - Me.
我会挣脱束缚 然后我要杀了你
I'm gonna get free, and I'm gonna kill you.
接着
And then...
我会重置你对我所做的这些屁事
I'm gonna undo all the shit you did to me.
不要爆粗口
Oh, such language.
你什么时候变得这么不文明了
When did you become so uncivilized?
从你毁了我人生的那刻起
When you ruined my life.
因为你恨我
Because you hate me.
我的孩子
My boy,
恨你就等于恨我自己
hating you would be like hating myself.
醒醒吧 我的孩子
Wake up, my child.
一切既往不咎
All is forgiven.
你总是善于原谅他人
You were always so good at that.
用语言来表达你的口是心非
Using words to say things you don't mean.
我当然口心如一
Of course I mean them.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
你是我致命的癌症
And you're my cancer.
这就是你的问题了
This is your problem.
性子急躁
Temperament.
不
No.
这是你的问题
It's your problem.
再见
我做了超级可怕的噩梦
I had the worst dreams.
我知道
I know.
但是我来叫醒你了
But I came to wake you up.
结束我们开始的事
Finish what we started.
他们全都死了吗
Are they all dead?
大部分
Most.
或者都没死
Or none.
只要我们回去
Once we go back.
你一点都不介意吗
That-that doesn't bother you?
在我走过
As I walk through...
这个扭曲的世界
this wicked world...
在疯狂的黑暗中
...searching for light
寻找光明
in the darkness of insanity...
*我问我自己*
*I ask myself*
*所有的希望都消失了吗*
*Is all hope lost?*
*只剩下痛苦*
*Is there only pain*
*憎恨和悲伤了吗*
*And hatred and misery?*
*每次我有这种感觉*
*And each time I feel like this inside*
*我只想知道*
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表