剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Nah.
现在好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥都不在
Good cop and bad cop left for the day.
你是警♥察♥
You're the police!
我听说过这种怪兽
I've heard of this beast.
时间吞噬者
时间吞噬者住在重力井中
Time Eaters, who live in gravity wells.
黑洞
Black holes.
时间法则对它们无效
The laws of time don't apply to them.
它们住在黑洞里吗
They live in black holes?
-我是说 -是的 把时间想作
- Uh, I mean... - Yes. Think of time as the wood
屋子里的木头 它们就像住在地下的白蚁
in the house, and they are like termites living underground.
-大卫肯定把它们放出来了 -怎么打败它们
- David must have let them out. - How do we fight them?
我们在这里不行
We can't. Not here.
它们太强大了
They're too powerful.
我们需要去它们休眠的地方
We have to go to where they sleep
也就是它们的巢穴 杀死它们
and kill them there: the nest.
那我们该去哪里 又该怎么过去
Well, where do we go, and how do we get there?
到时间夹缝里
To the Time Between Time.
在精神层面上有一处裂缝
There's a rift in the astral plane.
一处瑕疵
An imperfection.
它已经被封印起来了
It has been sealed...
炸♥弹♥ 刀 枪 我需要带什么
Bombs, knives, guns? What do I need?
勇气和运气
Courage and luck.
等等 小希去哪
Wait. Where's Sy...
我们在飞
We're flying.
我以为我们在一栋大楼里
I thought we were in a building.
结果是在飞船上
It's an airship.
这不是飞机 更像是齐柏林飞艇
It's not a plane, really. More like a zeppelin.
-你怎么到这来的 -不知道 我本来在房♥间里
- How'd you get here? - I don't know. I was in my room.
我也有条那样的裙子
I had a dress like that.
当我...
When I was...
等等 你叫什么名字
Wait, what's your name?
希德妮
Sydney.
希德妮·巴雷特
Sydney Barrett.
我需要来点喝的
I need a drink.
能给我来一杯吗
Can I have one?
你多大了
How old are you?
十五
Fifteen?
十六
Sixteen.
你还在跟托米·维多利约会吗
You still dating Tommy Vitore?
还是海尔西兄弟
Or is it the Halsey brothers?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就是你
I'm you.
未来的你 幸会
In the future. Hi.
你是未来的我吗
You're me in the future?
却在齐柏林里
In a zeppelin.
这是艘飞船
It's an airship.
记得我们喝的第一杯酒吗
Remember our first drink?
威士忌
Whiskey?
是在沙龙上剩下的酒杯里
From that leftover glass at the salon?
当时才九岁
Nine years old...
后来整个世界都开始模糊
and everything got swimmy?
只喝一杯就好 你还未成年
No, just one-- you're a minor.
我是在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
如果你足够幸运的话
If you're lucky.
如果不够幸运呢
And if I'm not?
那就表示时空崩坏了
Then time is collapsing.
很快我们都会不复存在
Pretty soon none of us will be anything at all.
天哪
Oh, my.
这样很好
This is good.
-你想这样做 -真的吗
- You want to do this. - I do?
你会的
You will.
让我来领舞
Let me lead.
背叛
Treachery.
有人吗
Hello?
躲起来
Hide.
-我们在躲什么 -来吧
- What are we hiding from? - Come.
它们会吞噬时间
They eat time.
吞噬时间吗
They eat time?
没关系 我是来救你的
It's okay. I'm here to rescue you.
什么
What?
你就是那个时空女孩吧
You're the... time girl, right?
-是女人 -好吧 女人
- Woman. - Uh, woman, yeah.
我本来被大卫控制了 不过后来
I was under David's influence, you see, but then...
就好像...
it was as if, uh...
我被控制的时限
as if the moments of my...
好像突然到了
indoctrination were extirpated--
就像
they were...
从我身上剥离了
shorn from me, as it were.
我无法想象他对你做了什么
I can't begin to imagine what he's done to you,
那个读心者
our mind reader.
但是不必担心
But fret not.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你想让我跟你一起走吗
You... you want me to come with you?
我们要去的地方 不必继续躲藏
Where we're going, you won't have to hide.
不要
Don't!
那里被冻住了
It's frozen there.
时间
Time.
如果你去触碰...
If you touch them...
我也会被冻上
Then I freeze, too.
那我们该...
So, how do we...
隧♥道♥
The tunnel.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会带你出去的
I'm gonna get us out of here.
妈妈
Oh Mommy.
他们抓到我的时候 我也喊了妈妈
I called for my mother, too, when they caught me.
这是哪里
Where am I?
这是德国吗
Is this Germany?
我甚至不知道你是哪里人
I don't even know where you're from.
我是吉普赛人
I'm Roma.
我的家人
My family.
是吉普赛人
Gypsies.
我们总是漂泊
We move always,
从一个国家到另一个国家
from country to country.
从国界诞生之前就是这样
Since before there were borders.
你有兄妹吗
Do you have siblings?
父母呢 祖父母呢
Parents? Grandparents?
现在也不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
我们都会被清除
We're all gonna be erased.
我觉得很重要
It matters to me.
那是我的历史
It's my history.
历史根本不存在
There is no history.
对我们来说
For us.
我们消失之后
When we're gone,
不会有人知道我们存在过
no one will ever know we existed.
不
No.
不 我能挽救
No, I can fix this.
我有个朋友
I have a friend.
你的朋友是上帝吗
Is your friend God?
不是
No.
但她可以穿越时间
She can move through time.
我可以回到过去
I can go back.
我可以改变过去
I can change the past.
那就改变这一切吧
Then change this.
放了被囚禁的人
Free the prisoners.
让死者复活
Raise the dead.
不 这...
No, this is...
这与世界无关 是我自己的事
It's not about the world. This is about me.
我明白他们为什么带你过来了
I see why they brought you here.
你是个疯子
You're a madman.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表