剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
change the past, then...
我不知道
I don't know.
或许你
Maybe you...
可以跟她团聚
get her back.
骗子
Liar.
莱尼
Lenny,
亲爱的
baby...
我需要你
...I need you.
你别想得到我
You can't have me.
不
No.
你个蠢蛋
You blockhead.
这为什么是蓝色的
Why is it blue?
一直都是蓝色的啊
It's always blue.
时间旅行者的处境的确很重要
因为当一个人存在于任何时间
他也就不存在
佳颖
把马铃薯递给我
对时间旅行者来说 当他知道一切都将结束的时候
他又能得到多少安慰呢
正因为如此 时间旅行者是世界上最孤独的生物
这能让他找不到她吗
So this'll hide her from him?
我的这个隔室就像黑洞
I-It's like a black hole, my chamber;
在时空中不可见
it's invisible in space and time.
而且 如果她沉睡 就不能破坏时间了
Also, if she's asleep she can't do bad time shit.
-凯瑞 -怎么了
- Kerry... - What?
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
如果我们是兔子 他就是大灰狼
If we are the rabbit, then he is the wolf.
我们需要计划 我们无法和他对抗
We need a plan. We can't fight him.
我能打败他
I can beat him.
我以为他比你强
I thought that he was stronger than you.
也许 但他情况不稳定 很冲动
Maybe, but he's erratic, impulsive.
我是战略大♥师♥
I'm a strategist.
不行 风险太大
Negative. The risks are too great.
主机在考虑计划了
The mainframe is calculating a plan.
-他知道我们在哪吗 -大卫
- Does he know where we are? - David?
怎么可能 我们在对流层
How could he? We're in the troposphere,
以每小时600英里的速度运动
we're traveling at 600 miles an hour.
不够
It won't be enough.
这艘飞船可以做到近地轨道航行
This ship is capable of low Earth orbit.
去太空吗
Space?
太空 我们要去太空了
Space-- We're going to space. -
你是说我们可以脱离他的心灵传输范围
You're saying we go beyond his teleportation range;
可能有用
that could work.
可能有用
"Could work."
兔子跟大灰狼说
Said the rabbit to the wolf.
带我们上去
Take us up.
连接主启动器
Engaging main thrusters.
零重力方案启动
Zero gravity protocols initiated.
懦弱的军队
你好
Hi.
我的帅哥
There's my handsome guy.
请注意
Attention.
所有人员准备进入
All personnel brace for low Earth orbit
近地轨道预备程序
initiation sequence.
倒数十 九
In ten... nine...
八 七
...eight... seven...
六 五
six... five...
四 三
four... three...
二
two...
大卫
David.
大卫
David.
我英俊的孩子
My beautiful boy.
大卫
David.
看到你如此
Seeing you like this...
看到你变成现在这样
what you have become.
那可爱的孩子被仇恨毁灭
The sweet boy undone by revenge.
我心中充满了忧伤
It fills my heart with such sorrow.
接近大气层
Nearing atmospheric barrier.
我们要进入太空了
We're going to space.
大卫
David.
照你的意愿去做
Do what you want.
拿走你想要的
Take what you want.
规则由神制定
Gods make rules.
他们不遵守规则
They don't follow them.
现在是时候让他们付出代价了
And now it's time for them to pay.
找到你了
Gotcha.
光谱分♥析♥完成
Spectrum analysis complete.
系统正常
System normal.
数据流在定类水平上运行
Data stream functioning at nominal level.
全相位阵列已激活
Full phase array activated.
已检测到生命体
Life-forms detected.
提醒安保部队
Alerting security forces.
行动 行动 行动
Move! Move! Move!
解放吧
Be free.
快走 快走 快
Let's go, let's go, let's...
怎么
What...
洗澡时间到
Bath time.
我们第一次相遇的时候我就该杀了你的
I should have killed you the first time we met.
没错
Yeah.
基础设施遭到攻破
Infrastructure breach.
有多个目标
Multiple targets.
开启封闭程序
Begin lockdown procedure.
模拟控制倒计时 三
Virtual control in three,
二 一
two, one.
你不该信任他的
You shouldn't have trusted him.
谁
Who?
法鲁克
Farouk.
他叫我来的
He called me.
他不喜欢我们的计划
He didn't like our plan.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
开关吗 没有 我看不到她
Switch? No, I can't see her.
恺瑞造了一个罐子
Cary built a tank.
她在实验室里
She's in the lab.
你以前想过你可能会上太空吗
Did you ever think you'd go to space?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that,
为什么要告诉我她在哪
tell me where she is?
反正你也会找到她
You're gonna find her anyway.
我不生气了
I'm not mad anymore.
我以前很生气
I was.
但我现在明白了
But I get it now.
你不能爱得半途而废
You can't love halfway.
-小希 -大卫
- Syd. - David.
我会改变过去
I'm gonna change the past.
别担心 这都不会发生
Don't worry. None of this will happen.
只有美好
Only good.
美好的事情
Good things.
你把大家都杀了吗
Did you kill everyone?
死去的人并没有真正的死去
No one who dies is really dead.
你懂的 对吧
You see that, right?
只要改变过去 未来...
The past changes, and the future...
会消失
...disappears.
克拉克 莱尼 我们都
So Clark, Lenny, we all...
能重头再来
get a do-over.
莱尼怎么了
What happened to Lenny?
她抛弃了我
She abandoned me.
就像我父母一样
Like my parents.
-像你一样 -不不
- Like you. - No, no.
不是的 是你离开了我
No, you left me.
记得吗
Remember?
我之前听你的
I listened to you.
也信任过你
I trusted you.
我知道
I know.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我当时很嫉妒
I was jealous.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表