剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
is they feel young again.
但我是真的有两个童年
But I've had two actual childhoods.
我的意思是我经历过两次婴儿
Meaning I was a baby twice.
我成长了两次
I grew up twice.
第一次我先跑
The first time I ran,
然后慢慢走
and then I walked.
这次我爬行 走路 我感觉很安全
This time I crawled, I walked... I felt safe.
这就是他想要的 感到安全
That's all he wants... to feel safe.
这就是他想要的
That's all he wants...
感到安全
to feel safe.
我的外婆有一种病
My grandmother had the sickness.
她是...
She was, uh...
头晕 焦躁 说粗话
Spells, moods, she spoke in tongues.
我还记得她的眼睛
I remember her eyes.
充满痛苦和迷幻 就像...快乐的死亡
Miserable and giddy, like... A happy death.
我母亲得上这种病时16岁
My mother was 16 when the sickness hit her.
她会在深更半夜醒来狂笑
In the witching hour, she woke up laughing.
持续了14天
Didn't stop for 14 days.
你说的是精神疾病
You're talking about mental illness.
居然给这么原始的东西如此正式的学名
Such a clinical name for something so raw.
那就像把心脏袒露在外的动物
Like an animal with its heart on the outside.
好奇怪 我从来没有那么想过
It's so odd. I never thought of that.
他的问题是遗传的
It's hereditary, what's wrong with him.
他会变成这样
Why he's like this.
谁
Who?
听我说
Listen to me.
这个孩子 这个小宝宝
This baby, this little baby.
你要好好爱他 好吗
You have to love him. Okay?
就好像这事关他的性命
Like his life depends on it.
要像不然世界就会毁灭一样
Like the world will end if you don't.
抱紧他 爱他
Hold him and love him.
不要放怪物进来
Don't let the monsters in.
因为等他长大后 那就太迟了
Because when he's grown, it will be too late.
看着我
Look at me.
在我们的这场善恶大战中
We all have our role to play in this war we're fighting,
每个人都有自己的任务
good against evil.
母爱是至善
There is no good stronger than mother's love.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我想是的
I think so.
你真的存在吗
Are you really here?
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No, no.
一切正常吗
Is it normal?
什么
What?
时间 我听到有动静
Time. I heard something.
大卫
David.
恺瑞 醒醒
Cary, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
我感觉不大好
I don't feel good.
那是因为你脑震荡加上肺部穿刺
That's because you have a concussion and a punctured lung.
我们找到大卫了吗
Did we find David?
差不多吧
Kind of.
那是什么意思
Wh-What does that mean?
我们该走了
We have to go.
凯瑞
Kerry.
好吧 我们找到大卫了
Fine. We found David,
但他还是个婴儿 我们要保护他
but he's a baby and we have to protect him,
因为
because...
我不知道
I don't know.
宝宝
Baby?
凯瑞
Kerry...
凯瑞 凯瑞
Kerry! Kerry!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我们要赶紧离开这幢房♥子
We need to get out of this house.
吃了这个
Eat this.
这是什么
What, what is it?
知识
Knowledge.
大卫 醒醒
David, wake up.
我们要了结法鲁克
We need to finish Farouk.
爸爸又丢下了我们
Daddy left us again.
他不想要我们的帮助
He doesn't want our help.
爸爸
我需要你
我很害怕
-爸爸不会阻碍我们 -现在是我们的机会
- Daddy won't get in our way. - Now's our chance.
-他不行 -我们不能再留在这里了
- He can't. - We can't stay here any longer.
该走了
Okay, it's time.
你能让他们停止尖叫吗
Can you make them stop screaming?
等等 等等 你会说话吗
Wait, w-wait, y-you can talk?
他们都在我身体里
They're all inside of me.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
谁
Who?
每个暴君都有他的拥护者
Every tyrant has his supporters.
求你了 救我
Please, you have to help me.
我曾经是国王
I was a king...!
救救我们
Help us!
放了我们
Release us!
他曾是我们的国王
He was our king!
大卫
David.
你说得对 这是我的错
You're right, it's my fault.
是我一直太天真
I've been naive.
在我的理解中 你还只是个婴儿
You were just a baby to me.
我本该有时间...
I'm supposed to have time to...
理解这一切 如何
to know this, how to...
如何做一名父亲
how to be a father.
但现在
But now...
我是抱着友好的目的来的
See, I came here for friendship.
因为我参加过战争 大卫
Because I've been to war, David.
我知道人们能做出什么事
I've seen what people do.
但这个法鲁克 他
But this Farouk, he...
他是个禽兽
...he's a monster.
阻止他的唯一办法就是杀死他
The only way to stop him is to kill him.
怎么杀
How?
他太强大 仅凭你无法阻止他
He's too powerful for just you.
所以他之前逃走了
That's why he slipped away before.
但现在我们有两个人了
But now there's two of us.
我们一起
Together...
能打败他
...we'll crush him.
真是好长一段路
What a journey I have had.
有意思
Interesting.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表