剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
I adore you, David, and that will never change.
我那么做只可能是为了保护你
I could only have done it to protect you.
我当时只是个孩子
I was a baby.
我永远都不会知道那是什么样
I'll never know what that's like,
那种痛苦 被人抛弃
the pain of it, to be abandoned,
但现在我在你身边
but I am here now,
我想弥补
and I want to make it right.
所以求你 我可爱的孩子
So, please, my darling boy...
让我做你的父亲吧
...let me be your father.
你疯了
老了之后你也变软弱了
You have become soft in your old age.
我真的这么刻薄 充满仇恨吗
Was I really this bitter and filled with hate?
你真是可悲
How petty you seem.
给你
Here.
让你看看我知道了什么
Let me show you what I have learned.
我英俊的孩子
My beautiful boy.
快来 小金 快来
Come on, king. Come on.
上♥床♥ 上♥床♥ 妈妈发话了
"To bed, to bed," the mother said.
瞧瞧...
Look at this...
一直都是蓝色的啊
It's always blue.
一直都是蓝色的啊
It's always blue.
别来烦我 神啊
You leave me alone! God!
等等 那是...
Hold the phone. Is that...?
那是谁
Who's that?
为什么性感的女生都那么疯癫
Why are the hot ones always so crazy?
这让你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
我们得好起来
We've got to get better.
我正找你来着
I was looking for you.
大卫 不
David? No.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
他们要来找你了
They're coming for you...
大卫
David!
拉住我的手
Take my hand.
你还记得你的过去吗
Where are your memories of yourself?
我们可以一起
We can do together.
你看到了吗
Do you see?
你来决定什么是真什么是假
You decide what is real and what is not.
这就是你
This is you.
看到你如此 看到你变成现在这样
Seeing you like this, what you have become.
那可爱的孩子被仇恨毁灭
Boy undone by revenge.
谢谢
对不起
I'm sorry.
躲在我后面
Stay behind me.
现在好了
你怎么
How did you...
谢谢你
Thank you.
希德妮·巴雷特
Sydney Barrett,
嘉比里拉·泽维尔
Gabrielle Xavier
还有小大卫
and the infant David,
宇宙承认你们
the universe acknowledges you,
你们的确存在 而且你的存在很重要
that you exist and that your existence is important.
我知道你受了很多苦
I can see that you've suffered,
你爱的人也受了很多苦
that people you love have suffered,
你想知道这一切是否有意义
and you want to know that it meant something.
这一切有意义
It did.
此时此刻也有意义
It does.
你珍贵的东西不会消失
Nothing of value is ever lost.
那他做了吗
Did he do it?
大卫
David?
你所认识的大卫已经不在了
The David you know is almost gone.
他的过去已经改变
His past changed.
如今 希德妮·巴雷特
And now, Sydney Barrett,
你的过去也将改变
your past will change, too.
你过去的生活 你的记忆
The life you've lived, your memories,
都会重新开始
everything will be new.
所以我会死
So I die?
现在的你会死
This you, the you you are now.
但是将来的你
But the you you will be?
会变得 灿烂夺目
She will be... glorious.
-你怎么 -我是时间
- How do you... - I am time.
我能看到一切
I see all.
我喜欢你的套头衫
I like your jumper.
谢谢
Thank you.
-所以我现在就要死吗 -不
- So do I die now? - No.
我会给你时间准备最后一件事
I will give you time for one last thing.
谢谢你关照还是人类时的我
And thank you for helping me when I was human.
发生什么事了
What just happened?
我想我们刚刚拯救了世界
I think we saved the world.
所以 新的开始
So... a new beginning.
你打算做什么
What will you do?
当个小宝宝
Be a baby.
然后长成一个男孩
Then a boy.
最后成为一个男人
Then a man.
当你长大成人
Well, when you're grown,
来找我
come and see me.
我们一起主宰世界
Together, we will rule the world.
不
No.
我觉得我不会这样做
I don't think I will.
那好吧
Ah, well...
好吧
Okay.
我现在准备好了
Now I'm ready.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
我觉得我看上去很老练
I feel like I look sophisticated.
我是想说很睿智
I was gonna say wise.
你还好吧 老头子
You okay, old man?
我觉得你不能再这么称呼我了
I don't think you can call me that anymore, huh?
那
Then...
叫兄弟怎么样
...how about brother?
可以 亲爱的
That works, my love.
可以的
That works.
这个世界
This world...
没有你的存在就什么都不是
...makes no sense when you're not in it.
我也是这么觉得的
I feel exactly the same way.
-大卫... -不 他在楼上
- Is David...? - No. He's upstairs.
和他的朋友们一起
With his friends.
我们的宝贝有孩子
Our baby has friends.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你有没有想过当初就该让我一直睡下去
Do you ever think you should have just let me sleep?
在那个医院里
In the hospital?
从来没有
Never.
-我看到了恶魔 -没错
- I saw demons. - Yes, you did.
我看到了脑袋里有国王的猴子
I saw a monkey with a king in his head...
我看到我们长成大人的儿子
I saw our son as an adult...
但是他很愤怒
but so angry.
我们一起对抗了一个疯狂的暴君
And together we fought a mad tyrant.
所以
So...
恶魔
demons--
听起来你还算是正常的
sounds like you got off rather lightly.
我没有你做不到
I can't do this without you.
他需要我们两个
He needs us both.
我不会再出差
No more travel.
不会再有人死去
No more bloodshed.
我一直都想做一个老师
You know, I've always wanted to become a teacher.
你要亲吻我吗
Are you gonna kiss me?
当然了
Abso-bloody-lutely.
你看到我不惊讶吗
Are you not surprised to see me?
她和我说了
She told me.
开关
Switch.
我能全都重头再来了
I get to do it all over again.
这一生
This life.
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表