剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
All animals fight to live.
不论他们想不想
Whether they want to or not.
-没事的 -抱歉
- It's okay. - I'm sorry.
我犯了错 我不该在这的
I made a mistake. I'm not supposed to be here.
我可爱的孩子 我的大卫
Oh, my beautiful boy, my David.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
妈妈在呢
Mommy's got you.
这些孩子们 他们都
These children, they're all...
失声了
Mute.
悲剧
A tragedy.
他们怎么来到这的
How did they come to be here?
他们都是孤儿 孤立无援的
They were orphaned, adrift.
当我成为地狱之王以后
And when I became the king of the underworld,
我向他们敞开我的宫殿
I... I opened my palace to them.
换句话说 我怎么能不这么做呢
I mean, how could I not?
你真高尚
That's very noble of you.
这不是高尚的问题 而是道德问题
It's not nobility, it's decency.
可怜的家伙
Poor creature.
让他们享受自己的游戏
Let them enjoy their games.
你和我 我们俩有更重要的议题去讨论
You and I, we have more important issues to discuss.
这是哪里
Where...?
这里很棒 对吧
It's remarkable, isn't it?
一个庞大的异次元王国
A vast other-dimensional realm
不被任何事物束缚 只受限于人的想象力
unbound by anything but one's imagination.
我称之为精神世界
I call it the astral plane.
别告诉我你从未来过这里
Don't tell me you have never been.
没有
No.
你有这个能力而你却从未意识到
Powers like yours and you don't even realize it.
感受一下
Feel it.
这个地方
This place.
它存在于时间和空间的夹缝中
It exists between time and space.
思想的圣土
A land of the mind.
没错 你能想象到的任何事情
Yes. Anything you can imagine,
你都能把它变成现实
you can make it real.
非常棒
Magnificent.
看见了吗 你有创造现实的能力
You see? You have the power to create reality itself.
我一直很孤独 查尔斯
I have been lonely, Charles.
孤独了好久 和你一样
For a very long time. As have you.
我不孤独 只是
I'm not lonely, just, um...
孤身一人
Alone, yes?
很久以来 我以为自己生病了
For a very long time, I thought myself unwell.
我像疯了一样走在街上 大嚷大叫
I walked the streets as if mad, ranting and raving.
但我成长了
But I grew.
我茁壮成长了
I flourished.
然后你向我伸出了援手
And then you reached out.
你欣赏了我
You saw me.
作为回报 我也欣赏了你
And in return I saw you.
我的兄弟
欣赏与被欣赏是多么荣幸的事情
What a privilege it is to see and be seen.
法鲁克先生
Mr. Farouk...
阿莫尔 请叫我阿莫尔
Uh, Amahl. Please, call me Amahl.
-阿莫尔 -怎么了
- Amahl. - Yes?
你是怎么变成现在这样的
How did you come to be what you are now?
来吧来吧 晚饭后才是娱乐时间
Oh, come, come. After dinner, entertainment!
孩子们很喜欢这个
The children love this.
他们叫我影王
They call me the Shadow King.
从前
一位暴君
统治了这片土地
当他的子民在挨饿时
他仍过度纵欲
然而
一位出身低微的英雄
出现了
凭借其智慧
和一句魔咒
他抗击了暴君
那句魔咒就是
你本不该来的
You should never have come.
他击败暴君
夺取其财富和王国
由此开启
繁荣盛世
受世人称赞
骗子
Lies.
看呐 谎话之王
Behold, the king of lies.
大卫
David!
求你了 拜托 你得帮帮我
Please. Please, you have to help me.
我曾经是国王
I was a king.
国王啊 你听到了吗
A king, you hear.
我曾经是国王啊
I was a king!
别怕
Don't be afraid.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
我在做梦吗
Dreaming?
三十年来 我都有同样的
I had that same feeling...
感觉
for 30 years.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
你知道的
Yes, you do.
用心读我
Open your mind.
-不 这... -别...
- No. It's... - Don't...
别大声说出来
say it out loud.
我们现在太暴露
We're very exposed.
你的意思是...
What do you...?
这儿很安全
We're safe here.
这是你的大脑
This is your mind.
我们在你的脑海里
Wait... w-we're inside your m-mind.
我们需要一个隐蔽的地方交谈
We need someplace private to talk.
他能听到一切 法鲁克
He hears everything-- Farouk.
你认识他吗
Y-You know him?
吃掉这个
Eat this.
这是什么
What, what is it?
知识
Knowledge.
我的儿子
My son.
他一直想要你来
He wanted you to come.
你以为是你在找他 但是...
You thought you were looking for him, but...
是他在找你
he was looking for you.
什么声音
What's that?
现在没空
Not now.
听我说 明天他会攻击你
Listen to me. Tomorrow he attacks,
你和法鲁克将在精神世界里交战 你的力量
and you fight Farouk in the astral plane-- your power
对抗他的力量 你以为你赢了
against his-- and you think you win.
但其实 你只是把他踢出了他的身体
But all that happens is, you kick him out of his body
-进入了我的身体 -那我们走吧
- and into mine. - S-So we leave.
我们现在就回家 你妈妈她还在等着
Now, we go home. Your mother, she's waiting...
不 他不会让你走的
No, he won't let you.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
你掉进陷阱里了
You're in a trap.
但是这一次你有优势
But this time you have the advantage.
什么优势
I do?
你有我
You have me.
有我在呢 老头子
I've got you, old man.
你休息吧
You rest.
你是说大卫目前是个婴儿
You're telling me that David is a baby?
在这条时间线里 是的
In this time, yes.
-那个女人 -嘉比里拉
- And that woman... - Gabrielle.
是他的妈妈吗
...is his mother?
我们不会杀掉这个
And we are not going to kill this...
婴儿大卫
whatever, baby David.
这样明明会非常简单
Which would be so easy.
生理上是的 道德上不是
Physically, not morally.
因为为什么呢
Because why?
因为他是个婴儿
Because he's a baby.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
但等他长大后
But it will be his fault...
会是他的错
when he's a grown-up.
也许 可能吧
Maybe, probably.
但我们在改变时间
But we're changing time.
对吧 我们来到了这里
Right? By being here.
所以也许不会
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表