剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
这是结局
是开始
结局
一切的意义 我们无从知道
而要由历史决定
我们只能扮演写好的角色
我们只能认识自己
大群 第三季 第八集[剧终]
时间旅行课程
Lessons in time travel,
第0章
chapter zero.
我们的曾经不能决定
Who we were does not dictate
我们的将来
who we will be.
但往往
But often...
是很好的预示
it's a pretty good indication.
时间旅行并不能给人
Time travel does not give one
改变自己的机会
the opportunity to change oneself.
而是
But rather,
会让人消灭自己
to eradicate oneself...
让其他的东西在
...and allow something else to form
曾经的东西消逝后形成
in the wake of what once was.
这其中包含一种恩典
And in this is a sort of grace...
或疯狂
...or madness.
该你了
Your turn.
爸爸
爸爸
我想
晚点睡
没事的
It's okay.
我会解决好的
I'm gonna fix this.
很快就会结束了
It'll all be over soon.
战至死亡
To the death.
因为如果我们不相信改变
Because if we don't believe in change...
那我们就是不相信时间
...then we don't believe in time.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
什么
What?
我们一起
Us.
你
You.
我就是舍不得你 亲爱的
I simply can't quit you, my dear.
我猜你也不希望我放过你
Nor would you want me to, I suspect.
这是
This is...
我的法鲁克
My Farouk.
我脑袋里的寄生虫
The parasite in my skull.
很高兴再次见到你 查尔斯
Such a pleasure to see you again, Charles.
好久没见了
It's been quite some time.
你骗了我
You deceived me.
我是带着诚意而来的
I came here in good faith.
你伤害了我儿子
You broke my boy.
据我得知 你儿子本就有问题
Your boy has always been broken, I'm told.
现在我了解你了
Now I know you.
大卫
David.
受害者
The victim.
假装成男人的男孩
A boy pretending to be a man.
总是怪罪别人
Always blaming others.
切
Boo-hoo.
大卫
David, per...
我想
I suppose...
这下我们就是舞伴了
this makes us dance partners.
是吧
Does it not?
快走
Go, go, go.
快走
Go.
凯瑞
Kerry!
凯瑞
Kerry...
凯瑞
Kerry.
母亲 外婆
Oh, Mother, Grandmother.
终于还是发病了
It's come at last, the sickness.
不
No!
-在你身后 -在哪
- Behind you! - Where?
它们无处不在
They're everywhere-everywhere.
太多了 非常多
So many. Too many.
我们得离开这栋房♥子
We have to get out of this house.
快走
Come on.
好了
Okay.
恺瑞 我们该怎么办
Cary, what do we do?
恺瑞
Cary.
意大利面
Spaghetti.
我的脑海里全是意大利面
My brain is full of spaghetti.
发生什么了 发生什么了
What is happening? What is happening?
世界要终结了
The world's ending.
我的世界很久之前就终结了
My world ended a long time ago.
-我无法思考 -不 你可以
- I can't think. I... - Yes, you can.
恺瑞
Cary.
我
I...
它们吞噬时间 是吧
They consume time, yes?
因此 理论上讲 如果某人有
So, theoretically, were someone to have
双重时间身份
twice the temporal identity,
那吞噬那人就要双倍困难
then that someone would be twice as difficult to consume.
就像
Like...
就像一条用了双倍酵母的面包
like a loaf of bread with two times as much yeast.
-或者是 -你想让我们去烤面包吗
- Or... - So you want us to bake bread?
不 不是的 我
Yeah, no. No, I...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
或许不能阻止它们
It may not stop them,
但肯定可以迷惑它们
but it will certainly confuse them.
一起
Together.
再来一次
One more time.
我现在明白了
I see it now.
你们是神
You're gods.
我也想是啊
I wish.
凯瑞
Kerry.
我爱这份工作
Oh, I love my job.
大卫 不论你在做什么 快点做完
David, whatever you're doing, do it faster.
你错在认为这场战斗是一对一的
Your problem is you think this fight is one-on-one.
是你我的决斗
You against me.
但我不是一个人 我有一群人
But I'm not alone. I am Legion.
我们共享一个身体
We all share one thing...
怪物 怪物
Monster, monster,
怪物 怪物 怪物 怪物
monster, monster, monster, monster...
怪物 怪物 怪物 怪物
Monster, monster, monster, monster!
我们恨你
We hate you.
怪物
Monster.
太让人失望了
Such a disappointment.
在这拥有无限潜力的舞台上
We can make anything we fancy
我们可以创造出任何我们想象的事物
in this arena of infinite promise,
而这就是我们想要的吗
and this is what we come up with?
武器 战争
Weapons? War?
我们肯定可以想象出别的更好的东西
Surely we have more imagination than that.
进展如何
How are we doing?
我不能说话 忙着杀人
I can't talk. Killing.
凯瑞 出什么问题了吗
Kerry? Is something wrong?
凯瑞
Kerry?
没事
No.
什么事都没有
Nothing at all.
你知道你为什么失败了吗
Do you know why you have failed?
因为你所有的愤怒之下
Because under all your anger...
只是一个婴儿
there is a baby.
惊恐又弱小
Scared, small.
被他的母亲
Given away by his mother
和父亲抛弃
and father.
一个不被爱的孩子
A baby who is unloved,
他自己也清楚这一点
and knows that he's unloved.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
我值得被爱
I deserve love.
不 你不配
No, you don't.
*妈妈 你说他们会扔下炸♥弹♥吗*
*Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?*
*妈妈 你说他们会喜欢这首歌♥吗*
*Mother, do you think they'll like this song?*
*妈妈 你说他们会弄破我的球吗*
*Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?*
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表