剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
-*尽情跳吧* -大卫在哪里
- *Jump, jump* - Where is David?
或者莱尼 我还是说莱尼吧
Or Lenny. I-I will take Lenny.
*跟着大众情人一样的我们尽情跳吧*
*Mac Dad'll make you jump, jump*
亲爱的松鼠
Squirrel, baby.
*跟着万人迷一样的我们尽情跳吧*
*Mac Dad'll make you jump, jump*
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
房♥子在哪里
Where's the house?
-我要带你回家 -*跳吧*
- I need to take you home. - *Jump, jump*
你想回家 不是吗
You want to go home, don't you?
睡在自己的床上
Sleep in your own bed?
什么
What?
*我们就会让你跟着*
*Daddy Mac... will make you...*
好好好
Yeah, yeah.
跳
Jump.
降落伞
Parachute!
降落伞
Parachute?
降落伞
Parachute?
什么
What?
降落伞
Parachute.
对
Right.
海拔668英尺
-降落伞展开 -警告
- Parachute deployed. - Warning.
-警告 -有点低
- Warning. Warning. - It's a little low.
不 没关系 他没事
No, it's all right. He's okay.
他在步行
He's... he's on foot.
一瘸一拐地走着
He's limping a little.
他在向南走
He's heading due... south.
孩子
Hey, h-hey, kid!
想我吗
Miss me?
-早餐皇后 -对
- Yo, the breakfast queen. - Yeah.
他派你来的吗
Did he send you?
上车
Get in.
看这里
Hey.
联♥系♥上了
Contact.
答应我让我揍她
Promise me I get to fight her.
我们得找到大卫 这是必须要做的 所以
We got to find David. That's the must-do, so...
你可以揍她 但不能杀她
you can fight her but not kill her.
过来
Come here.
走吧
Go!
大卫
David.
你做了什么
What did you do?
大卫
David?
自我
优先
是我
It's me.
我不想吓你
I didn't want to scare you.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
先说一句 我没有打扰到任何人
For the record, I wasn't bothering anybody.
我们只是不想被人打扰 过平静的生活
We just wanted to be left alone. To find peace.
"我们"
"We."
-我的人 -你的公社
- My people. - Your commune.
你说的是你利用
You're talking about your commune,
恋父情结引诱少女的那个公社吗
where you seduce teenage girls with daddy issues.
你嫉妒吗
You jealous?
我是说 不
I mean, no,
我没有那么做 我是用爱
that's not what I do. It's about love.
我帮助别人 打开他们的心灵
I help people, open their minds.
我教他们如何关心彼此
I teach them how to... care about each other.
明白吗 相互包容缺点
You know? Flaws and all.
因为人都会犯错 我们都会犯错
'Cause... people make mistakes. We make mistakes.
我们会做出无法挽回的事
We do things we can't take back,
然后我们就不爱自己了
and then we stop loving ourselves.
如果我们不爱自己的话
And if we can't love ourselves...
这就是问题吗
Oh, is that the problem?
你不再爱自己了
You stopped loving yourself?
宝贝 我真的对不起
Baby, I am so sorry.
-不 -真的
- No. - I am.
"我 我 我"
"I, I, I."
你根本不知道我的感受
You have no idea what it's like to be me.
我遇到的问题 我的人生 你
My problems, my life. You...
能读心的人
...the mind reader.
你眼里没有我
You don't see me.
从来都没有
You never really did.
-别 别那么做 -对不起
- Don't-don't... don't do that! - Sorry.
对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我只是想告诉你 想证明
I'm just trying to tell you, trying to show you,
我眼里只有你
you are all I see.
这是爱
It's called love.
你听没听过这样一句话
Have you ever heard the saying,
"男人怕女人笑话他们
"Men are afraid women will laugh at them;
女人怕男人杀了她们"
women are afraid men will kill them"?
没有 这话太可怕了
No, that's awful.
你要去自首
You need to turn yourself in.
好让你治好我
So you can treat me?
或者杀了我
Or kill me?
就像你昨天 杀了我两次
Like you did yesterday, twice?
我看到了 她给我看了
I saw. She showed me.
那个时空旅行者
The time traveler.
她从你手里救了我
She saved me from you.
小希 你怎么能那么做 一句话不说
Syd, how could you do that? Without a word.
-我们 -别说"我们深爱对方"
- We... - Don't say "Love each other."
莱尼要我不要来 但我必须弄清楚
Lenny said not to come, but I had to know.
我必须弄清楚
I had to know.
我是个好人
I am a good person.
我值得被爱
I deserve love.
-我值得被爱 -你值得被爱
- I deserve love. - You deserve love?
我明白 但你对我做了很糟糕的事
I know, but you did bad things to me.
你给我下药 然后睡了我
You drugged me and had sex with me.
要是我能改变那件事呢 改变时间线
What if I could change that? The timeline.
你仍是那个欺骗了我的人
You would still be the man who tricked me.
占我便宜的那个人
Who took advantage of me.
只是我不知道罢了
I just wouldn't know.
不 不是 我是说以前 回到过去
No, no, I-I mean before. Go back before.
-你来选时间 -你做什么都无所谓
- You pick the time - It doesn't matter what you did.
你就是这样的人 大卫
It's who you are, David.
你的这一切重头再来的计划
And all of this, your undoing project,
-只是你又一个阴谋 -好吧
- it's just another trick. - Well, fine.
那就放了我吧 消失吧
Then-then let me go. Disappear.
我不会打扰你 我不会打扰到任何人
I won't bother you. I won't bother anybody.
-我不能 -为什么 你要是这么恨我的话
- I can't. - Why? If you hate me so much.
因为你结束了整个世界
Because you end the world.
是红色的 是红色的
It's red. It's red.
是红色的
It's red.
我们到了吗
Are we here?
这就是那个房♥子吗
Is this the house?
滴答滴 小鸟
Ticktock, little bird.
采个蘑菇吧
Pull up a mushroom.
你有没有...
Do you have the...
只有唱过歌♥后 小鸟们才能得到奖励
Little birdies only get treats after they sing.
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
这是八哥在说"是谁在问"的意思
That's starling"Who's asking?"
你去哪儿了 小鸟
Where you been, little bird?
房♥子去了奥兹国
The house went to Oz,
但你不在里面
and you weren't in it.
我在飞机上
I was in the airplane.
-在天上 -是吗
- The sky. - Oh, yeah?
坐头等舱吗 还有人给你加热蛋蛋吗
You fly first class? They warm your nuts?
-什么 -集中注意力 混♥蛋♥
- What? - Focus, asshat.
我在问你的蛋蛋有几度
I'm asking about the temperature of your nuts.
你...能不能现在把药给我
Can I... can I just have the drugs now?
我想要的...是蓝色的那个
I thought... the blue stuff.
你喜欢红酒吗 小鸟
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表