剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
听我说
Listen to me.
你会生一个宝宝
You're gonna have a baby.
在离开集中营后
After this. The camps.
在医院里 你会遇到一个男人并坠入爱河
In the hospital, you'll meet a man and fall in love.
你会生一个宝宝 然后...
And you'll have a baby. And...
听我说 这很重要
Listen to me. This is...
你会生个宝宝
You'll have a baby,
你的丈夫会说 他需要出一趟远门
and your husband will say he has to go on a trip.
不要让他走 他不能走
Don't let him. He can't go.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
没事的
It's okay.
我也是个疯子
I'm crazy, too.
不
No.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
我的一部分被夺走了
Something was taken from me.
我的生活被夺走了
My life was taken from me.
这不是你的错 但你能阻止
It is not your fault, but you can stop this.
到了那个时候 你可以救我的命
When the time comes, you can save my life.
求你
Please.
记住我说的
Remember this.
当你抱着我
When you hold me...
唱那首歌♥的时候
when you sing that song,
你脑子里要想到我
you think of me.
想到你的大卫
Think of your David,
然后救我
and save my life.
我一直很喜欢这个名字
I always liked that name.
大卫
David.
不
No.
谎言
Lies.
别再笑了
Stop smiling!
我们在哪
在时间缝隙里
在这里它们应该
占不了上风了
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
-拿着这个 -好的
- Hold that. - Okay.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是男拉德莫克
Sir, this is the male Loudermilk,
请求紧急撤离支援
requesting emergency drop ship extraction.
纬度是
Latitude is...
北纬71度
71 degrees north.
经度是
Longitude is gonna be...
错误报告181号♥
Error message 181.
-错误 -错误报告181号♥
- Error? - Error message 181.
需要 需要重启系统
System re-- system reboot required.
181号♥是时间代码报错
181 is a time code error.
时间无处不在
Time is everywhere.
手动超控
Manual override.
用户代码 阿尔法杰里米七号♥
User code Alpha Jeremy 7.
听我口令启动临时安全模式
Engage temporal failsafe on my mark.
三 二 一
Three, two, o...
太好了
Oh, good.
所有系统恢复连接
All systems back online.
-设置新的时间代码 -这么快
- New time codes issued. - Already?
那太好了
Well, wow. That-That's great.
我们在失去时间
We're losing time.
我不知道我还能怎么更快一些
I don't know how much faster I could, uh...
不 现在只是几分钟
No. It's a couple minutes now.
几小时
A few hours.
如果他们吞噬了一千 一千年呢
What if they eat a thousand year-- a thousand years?
或者把我们带回到恐龙尚存活的年代
Or take us back to the age of the dinosaurs?
如果我们根本还没出生 又谈何与它们斗争
How do we fight them if we were never born?
询问 它们是恶意的还是只是饿了
Query: are they malevolent or just hungry?
什么意思
What does that mean?
他在问我那些怪物有没有意识
He's asking if these beasts are sentient.
-是的 -它们是有计划的
- Yeah. - Do they have an agenda?
还是只是单纯的动物进食
Or are they animals feeding?
正在计算
Calculating.
-普托诺米 -正在计算
- Ptonomy? - Calculating.
这话你说过了 还有多长时间
You said that. How much longer will that...
预估计算时间
Estimated time of calculation:
三年 两个月零九天
three years, two months and nine days.
三年
Three years?
如果你是未来的我
So, if you're me in the future,
是不是意味着 这就是我的未来
then does that mean that this is my future?
是吧 也许
Yeah. Maybe.
也许你看到现在的我 会做出不一样的决定
Or maybe you'll make different choices now that you've seen me.
比如说保持原本褐色的发色
Like staying brunette?
很好笑
Very funny.
你知道吗 去年
You know, last year,
我的身份是过去的小希
I was Syd in the past.
但我后来没能见到她
But I never got to meet her.
未来的我
Me.
如果我见到她 一定会问她你想问我的
If I did, I would have asked her the same question
那个问题
that you want to ask me.
什么问题
What question?
我们本就是异类 谁能教会我们成为正常人
Who teaches you to be normal when you're one of a kind?
我到底是什么
What... am I?
人们有时候靠得太近
People get too close.
他们触碰你 你便消失了
They touch you and you disappear.
然后他们就留在了你身体里
And then they're inside.
在你肚子里或者脑袋里
In your belly and in your head.
等你回来的时候 会有一股气味
And when you get back, there's a smell.
属于别人的气味留在你鼻子里
Someone else's smell is inside your nose.
然后你离开
And you check out.
你告诉别人
You tell people,
"没事的
"It's fine.
我的身体不属于我"
I don't own my body."
你说
You say,
"我的超能力就像一个假期
"My power is like a vacation.
我会成为别人生命中的一个旅客"
I get to be a tourist in someone else's life."
但谁会在意
Who cares if...
每一次我回家 都觉得很脏
every time I come back home, I feel dirty?
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be left alone.
我知道
I know.
不过也有人死于孤独
People die of loneliness, too.
他们过度酗酒
They drink too much.
割喉自杀
Slit their own throats.
我去了浴室
I went to the shower.
妈妈在沙发上睡着了
Mom was asleep on the couch, and...
我去了浴室
I went to the shower.
你只是好奇罢了
You were curious.
我只是想感受到些什么
I just wanted to feel something.
而他
And he...
把我转过去
turned me around.
为什么他让我转过去
Why did he turn me around?
力量
Power.
我还以为性是因为爱
I thought sex was about love.
可以是
It can be.
然后就发生了
That was it.
第一次
The first time.
我唯一的一次
My only time.
人们谈起性的时候
People talk about sex, and...
我唯一能想到的就是脸被压在湿湿的玻璃上
all I think about is having my face pushed into wet glass.
那怎么能算浪漫
How is that romantic?
后来有变好吗
Does it get better?
你坠入爱河了
You fall in love.
那就值得了
And that's worth it.
感受到那样的感觉
To feel that feeling.
我们结婚了吗
Do we get married?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我不是小孩子
I'm not a kid.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表