剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
《大群》看上去...
Ostensibly on Legion...
超乎想象 你来得正及时
Far out. You're just in time.
来吧 我们一直在等你
Come on. We've been waiting for you.
那是什么
What is that?
和平 爱
Peace. Love.
这是他在这里创造的
He makes it. In here.
他是梦想成真者
He's the Dream-Come-True Man.
你为什么需要时间旅行者
Why do you need a time traveler?
为了回到过去
To go back in time.
-还能为什么 -回到多久以前
- What else? - How far?
你能回到多久
Well, how far can you go?
他们要来了
They're coming.
部门军队
The forces of division.
就快到了
They're almost here.
我见过他们 他们杀了你
I've seen them. They kill you.
他们要是来了我会听到的
I'd hear them.
你上次就没听到
You didn't last time.
你在帮他
You're helping him.
对吧
No?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
小鬼
你要如何偷袭一个
How do you surprise someone
能回到过去提醒自己的人呢
who can go back in time and warn himself?
大群 第三季 第二集
时间旅行课程
第20章
后果
当你考虑一次时光倒流的旅行
慎重仔细地考虑你的计划
你希望在过去完成什么
你将会遭遇什么样的生命
不论是偶然的 还是蓄意的
考虑你的行为的后果
都出去
Everybody out.
马上
Now.
不是所有的时间交互 都按计划进行
不错
Nice.
那是日语吗
Is that Japanese?
中文
Chinese.
随便了 那个
Whatever. So, um...
大卫找你 马上
David wants you, right now,
但别打什么主意 我才是他的宠儿
but don't get any ideas, because I am his major domo.
知道了吗
Got it?
本姑娘 不是你
This girl, not you,
虽然你穿着可爱 还有超能力
with your adorable fashion sense and your superpowers.
我对他的帮助是你所不能及的
I help him more than you ever will.
他需要我
He needs me.
如果你想住这里 成为公社的一员
So, if you want to live here and be part of the commune,
你就得记住一件事 你为我工作
you got to remember one thing: you work for me.
我为他工作
And I work for him.
这就是秩序 知道了吗
And that is the order. Got it?
我不过是卑微的仆人 希望能派上用场
有助集体的需求
我就当你说知道了
I'll take that as a yes.
大卫·哈勒 那个小混♥蛋♥
David Haller-- the little piece of shit?
不 那不过是...
No, that's not... that's just...
-被利用 被骗 -言语
- Used. Tricked. - ...words.
-被看不起 -住口
- Judged. - Stop it!
那个假装爱我们的金发妞
This blonde thing that pretends to love us.
那不是 我们是相爱的 那是真的
That is not... We are in love. That is real.
坐吧
Take a seat.
没别的事了 谢谢你
That'll be all. Thank you.
吃点东西
Get something to eat.
你现在开心了
You're happy now.
本姑娘饿了
Well, this girl's starving.
你找我的话 我在里面 吃东西
If you need me, I'll be inside, eating.
怎么运作的
How does it work?
你的能力
Your power.
我会去个地方
There's a place I go.
走廊吧 像条走廊
A hallway? It looks like a hallway.
有好多门
With all these doors.
一条路通向过去
One way is the past.
一条路通向未来
The other way is the future.
带我看
Show me.
帮帮忙
Little help?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一向一个人去 我不...
I always go alone. I don't...
知道怎么...
know how to...
可悲
Pathetic.
你觉得会发生什么
What did you think would happen?
这不可能成功的
Well, that was never gonna work.
你真觉得她能帮你吗 愚蠢至极
Did you really think she could help you? Stupid.
你得再努力尝试一点 懦夫
You got to try harder than that. Weak.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
别生气
Don't be mad.
我当然没生气
Of course I'm not mad.
坐这吧
Here, sit.
-你相信我吗 -你指什么
- Do you believe in me? - What do you mean?
你相信我是一个好人吗
Do you believe that I'm a good person?
你相信我和别人一样值得真爱吗
That I deserve love just like everybody else?
当然
Of course.
我们可以拯救这个世界
'Cause we can fix this world,
清除世间所有污秽
all the bad things.
我们只需要重新开始 我可以的
We just got to start over. I do.
回到过去 阻止他们的袭击
Go back, keep the house from being haunted.
这很重要 你明白吗
It's so important. Do you understand?
这不是为了一个女孩 这是为了拯救生命
It's not about a girl. It's about saving lives.
就从拯救我开始
Starting with mine.
因此我们得先完善你的能力
So we have to fix you, your powers.
你有这个能力
You have the skill.
我们只需
We just need to...
增强它
turn up the volume.
我们该怎么做呢
How do we do that?
我认识个人
I know a guy.
换我可不会踢得太猛
I wouldn't kick too hard.
掉下去要摔好远
It's a long way down.
你说什么
What?
压力板
Pressure plate.
看见这个红色的大按钮了吗
See this big red button?
这么说吧 在这个高度
Let's just say, at this height, it's unclear whether
不知道你是会肺爆裂 还是之前就冻死
you'll freeze to death before your lungs burst
或者还有什么别的死法
or the other way around.
我
I'm...
伙计
Dude...
兄弟
Bro...
我们犯冲
This is the wrong foot.
我们见面就犯冲
We're getting off on the wrong foot.
-那我们该怎么办 -你知道的
- Which foot should we be on? - You know...
交好 要交好
Right foot. Correct foot.
你和我 我们俩
You and me, us,
我们是兄弟 这就是他教我们的 队长
that's the beauty he teaches, skipper-- how we're brothers.
-等等 住手 -房♥子在哪
- Wait, wait, wait. - Where's the house?
什么房♥子
What house?
你的房♥子
Your house.
我们来抓你的时候 它消失了
It disappeared when we came for you.
你说的东西说起来不像是房♥子
That doesn't sound like a house.
你懂的 在地面上
There's usually a foundation,
房♥子总该有个地基
you know, in the ground?
他在哪
Where is he?
谁
Who?
别这样
No.
你想骗我
You're trying to trick me.
我是个好人
I'm a good boy.
松鼠[人名]是个好人
Squirrel's a good boy!
你在跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
*旋转 跳跃*
*Jump, jump*
*跟着万人迷一样的我们*
*Mac Dad'll make you*
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表