剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
So maybe not.
还记得我跟你说过
Remember how I told you
奥利弗和梅勒妮 他们养大了我
about Oliver and Melanie, how they raised me?
我记得你说过
I remember you saying that, yeah.
我知道这听起来可能很疯狂
And I know it sounds crazy,
就算我也觉得
even to me,
但是他们教我 有的人
but they taught me, there are some people
是可以拯救的 有的人不行
that you can save and some that you can't.
大卫 成年的大卫 是救不了的
David, adult David, we can't save him.
他已经远离正道了
He's too far gone.
但是一个婴儿
But a baby?
这个婴儿
This baby?
我们可以救他
Him, we can save.
就算如此 他还是会变成那个人
Even though he's gonna be the exact same person.
就算如此 他还是会
Even though he's gonna be
变成那个人
the exact same person.
但他现在还不是
But he's not yet.
听着 我也不想做这种选择
Look, this wasn't my choice.
这一切我都不想
Any of it.
但是我们都来了
But we're here.
我们可以
We could just...
就这么离开
walk away.
这是为了改变
It's about change.
还有他对我做的那些
And all of the terrible things that he did...
可怕的事
...to me.
所以我要留下来
So I'm gonna stay.
你可以不用留
You don't have to.
我要留
Yes, I do.
-早上好 -查尔斯
- Good morning. - Charles.
睡得怎么样
How was your sleep?
你昨晚听到雷声了吗
Did you hear the thunder last night?
特别壮观
Magnificent.
那是谁
Who is this?
你的朋友吗
这是大卫
This is David.
一个老朋友
An old friend.
他在战争期间被派驻到摩洛哥
He was stationed here in Morocco during the war and...
然后决定留了下来
well, he decided to stick around.
他听说我来了以后
And when he heard I was visiting...
我能怎么说呢 我喜欢免费的大餐
What can I say? I love a free meal.
你这地方真不错
Heck of a place you got here.
没错 你说得对
Yes. That it is.
坐吧 坐吧
Sit, sit. Please.
查尔斯的朋友
Any friend of Charles
都是我的朋友
is a friend of mine.
真的很好吃
It really is quite delicious.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
摩洛哥菜
Moroccan food.
大卫 你原来在哪里派驻
So, David, where were you stationed?
穆罕默迪亚 就在拉巴特外
Mohammedia. Just outside Rabat.
正如那些好管闲事的美国人一样
Came in with Operation Torch,
我参加了火炬行动
like the rest of the meddling Americans.
但是当地人喜欢我
But the locals like me.
我猜是因为我有迷人的笑容
Guess it's my winning smile.
你不该来的
You should never have come.
抱歉
I apologize.
不好意思
If you'll excuse me,
我得去方便一下
I have to make myself decent.
请用餐
Please, please enjoy.
我们让他不安了
We have him rattled.
我就知道
I knew it.
不安 我就知道
...rattled. I knew it.
他没想到我会来
I'm the unexpected element.
-我 -大卫
- I'm... - David.
我
在这里
老师
我们怎么到这里来了
How did we get here?
不要是现在 就差一点了
Oh, not now. I'm too close.
但是我们刚才在餐厅
But we were just in the dining room.
我是说时间
It's time.
敌人
The enemy...
开关
Switch...
醒醒
wake up.
我需要你
I need you.
大卫 这姑娘是谁
David, who is this girl?
不能在这里说
Not here.
-她是谁 -她是
- Who is she? - She's...
无名氏 她只是来到这里的途径
No one. She's a means of getting here.
找到你的途径
Of reaching you.
每个人都有身份 大卫
Everyone is someone, David.
到底是怎么回事 你对我隐瞒了什么
What, what is happening? What are you not telling me?
没有什么 只是 我们要集中精力
Nothing, just-- we need to focus.
我的计划是杀了法鲁克
Killing Farouk. A plan.
大卫 你为什么会在这里
David, why are you here?
我展示给你看过
I showed you.
-他毁了我 -好吧
- He ruins me. - Well,
也许我们该跟他谈谈
maybe we can talk to him.
解释清楚
Explain.
别敲了
Stop it.
别敲了
Stop it.
我说
I said...
停下来
Stop.
大卫
David?
爸爸 是你吗
Daddy, is that you?
大卫
David?
不是 对不起
Nope, sorry.
大卫现在不在
David isn't here right now.
他得去一个安静的地方
He had to go someplace quiet.
我们现在说了算
We're in charge now.
-你知道我们要做什么 -我不知道
- You know what we have to do. - No.
-报仇 -不 是替天行道
- Revenge. - No, justice.
对 替天行道 我们要替天行道
Right, justice. We're here for justice.
因为你不能保护我们
Because you couldn't protect us.
-我吗 -爸爸 离开的人
- Me? - Daddy. The leaver.
伟大的抛弃者
The great abandoner.
在我们的脑袋里放了一个怪兽
Who put a monster in our head
然后一走了之
and then threw us away.
收养
Adoption.
背叛
Betrayal.
不
No.
-大卫 -爸爸
- David. - Daddy.
-大卫 醒醒 -爸爸
- David, wake up. - Daddy.
快醒醒
Wake up!
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy. Daddy.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy. - Daddy.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy. - Daddy.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy. - Daddy.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy. - Daddy.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy. - Daddy.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy. - Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy!
查尔斯 回家吧
Charles, come home.
回家吧
Come home.
大卫是个乖宝宝吗
So, is he a good baby? David?
他...
He, uh...
他经常哭 好像他知道什么似的
He cries a lot, like he knows something.
他能知道什么
What could he know?
我
Me.
人们经常会说到第二次童年
People talk about having a second childhood.
他们的意思是
What they mean...
感觉自己重返年轻
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表