剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
Sounds good.
是啊,会很好玩的
Yeah, it's going to be fun.
好的
Yeah.
♪ Oh-oh oh-oh ♪
(丹妮)
♪ Oh-oh-oh ♪
(殖民饭店)
♪ Oh-oh-oh... ♪
干,超热的
Damn, it's hot, man.
我得搧一搧
I need to fan myself.
你们的共鸣如何?
How was, like, the connection?
化学反应呢?妳有感觉吗?
How was the chemistry? Did you feel it?
不晓得,我觉得
I don't know. I kind of felt like
我还没怎麽感受到性方面的化学反应
I'm not really sure about the sexual chemistry yet.
感觉不太有
但那只是初次约会
I didn't feel like it was, like, there, but also it was, you know, first date.
-还有点尴尬 -确实
Like, a little, like, awkward. - Yeah.
所以再看看吧
Um... So we'll see.
我喜欢他的长相
I mean, I like his look.
我觉得...他很性感
I mean, he's... he's hot.
他很高,身材很好他的眼睛很美
I... He's tall. He's fit. He has beautiful eyes.
超热衷社交,还有自己的俱乐部
He's super social. He has his own club.
叫做迈阿密赛法迪犹太人俱乐部
It's called the Miami Sephardic Club.
他说他在迈阿密认识
And he says he knows over,
超过一千个赛法迪犹太人
like,a thousand Sephardic Jews in Miami.
-什麽? -所以他显然很爱出门
What? - So obviously he, like, goes out a lot.
如果想找到对的人
You wanna find your man,
妳就得锁定想定下来的人
you need to shoot for someone that's looking to settle down,
-同意 -对方必须想认真谈感情
that's looking for something serious
而不只是玩玩
and not just trying to play around.
丹妮跟很多类型的人约会过
Dani's dated a lot of characters.
她总是挑坏男孩
She always picks the bad boys
或是不愿意承诺的人
or the boys that are just not willing to commit,
目前为止都没成功
and it hasn't worked out.
再看看吧 大卫唯一让我有疑虑的点是
We'll see. I mean, the one thing that kind of is iffy for me on David
他似乎比我更虔诚
is that he does seem a little bit more religious than I am.
了解
Okay. Um...
但他称之为注重灵性
But what he said is he calls himself spiritual.
他每週会有几天早上去犹太教堂
He goes to synagogue, like, a few times a week in the morning,
他说那有助于他展开一天
and he says it sets him up for his day,
也邀请我跟他一起去试一次
but he was like, "You should come and do it with me, like, one time."
感觉有点快
It feels early,
但我觉得
but I do think it's important
知道他对犹太教有多虔诚很重要
to, like, know where he stands with Judaism.
能聊聊这点很好
It's good that you talked about it.
我觉得重点是...
I think something that's important,
基于妳过去的感情经验
just based on, like, your past relationships,
妳必须言明妳看重什麽
is just really being upfront of, like, what you're looking for,
想要什麽,并设立目标
and what you want and, like, setting those expectations
最好不要投入太深才搞得自己受伤
because you don't wanna go into something too deep and then get hurt.
对,我以前有这样过
Yeah, and that's happened to me in the past.
很多时候,我都会选择坏男孩
A lot of the time, I go for the bad boys.
坦白说,我喜欢坏男孩
Just point-blank. I go for the bad boys.
大家常提到的那些警讯
Those red flags that people always talk about,
我会忽略
I ignore
因为坏男孩很性感
because the bad boys are hot,
但应该也有性感的好男孩吧?
but there could be nice guys that are hot.
没有吗?
No?
妳觉得妳会先採取行动吗?
So do you think you'll make the first move?
绝对会
Oh, 100%.
肯定会
100%
我懂
You're feelin' it.
(哈莫妮)
妳好吗?
Hello!Hi. How are you?
我很好,妳好吗?
I'm good! How are you?
很好,我想妳
Good. I miss you.
我也是
I miss you.
好,我是来帮助妳冷静的
Okay, so I'm here to calm you down.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是个好人
So, he's a great guy.
他搞不好比妳更紧张
Uh, he's probably gonna be more nervous than you.
我从来不盲目约会
I never go on blind dates.
我会在交友软体上筛选 而长相当然是一大要件
I just swipe, and obviously, a lot has to do with what they look like!
艾莉莎说我得换种约会方式
Aleeza told me I have to date differently than I have been
才能交到我真正想要的对象
in order to get to, like, what I actually want.
我希望妳抱着一种心态进去
I want you to go in with the mentality of,
那就是给对方机会
"I'm gonna really give him a chance."
-即使直觉想打枪他 -好的
"Even if my gut instinct is 'no,'
也要找出妳喜欢他的地方和共鸣点
I'm gonna find what I like about him and points of connection."
所以我有什麽不能问的吗?
So is there anything off limits that I cannot ask him?
别提到孩子,至少初次约会不要
Don't jump into talking about kids, not on a first date.
-好的 -还有情史
Yeah. - The past, history.
你们交往过哪些人并不重要
We don't really care who you have dated,
然后妳得试着 在头五次约会都不碰对方
and you try no touching for the first five dates.
犹太教有避免肢体接触的作法
In Judaism, Shomer Negiah is the practice of not touching.
不论是打招呼
No hello, no handshake,
握手还是拍背
no pat on the back.
都不能做
Nothing,
总之避免肢体接触
no physical touching,
目的是延后肉体关係
and the purpose is to keep the physical relationship
直到双方神圣地结为连理
waiting until the holiness of the marriage comes together.
所以我是要把双手绑在背后吗?
So, like, I have to tie my hands behind my back or something?
我知道妳超级...对
I know you're super... Yeah.
-就像... -那实在...
It's like... - That's--
那会很困难
That's very difficult.
妳完全是那种一见面就抱抱示爱的人
You're super, like, "Hello! Hug you. I love you" person.
一进门就很热情
Walk in the door, and you're all there,
但我很希望你们先交心
but I'm really trying to have you guys touch hearts.
这样才会有清晰的头脑
You will gain clarity.
当一段恋情不靠肉体关係维繫
If there's no physical glue holding the relationship together,
就得靠共同价值维繫
then there's actually value-based glue that's holding the relationship together.
我或许会接受挑战
然后看看结果如何
I will accept the challenge, maybe. I mean, let's see how it goes.
我非常希望你们真正有共鸣
I want a real connection for you more than anything in the world.
-希望妳找到爱情 -我也是
I want you to find love. - Me too.
我会竭尽所能帮助妳找到爱情
I am really, really committed to you finding love.
我也会努力,谢谢妳的指导
Aw, me too. Thank you so much for all of your guidance.
我全心全意信任艾莉莎
I literally trust Aleeza with my life.
她懂我
She gets me.
♪ Keep on rockin' till my last breath Singin' like... ♪
我当然有期待,会想说
Of course I have an expectation, like,
“或许就是他了”
"This could be the one!"
所以我有点紧张
So I have a little bit of a nervous energy
因为我希望他是对的人
because I want it to be,
但我也告诉自己
but I also feel,
不必用力过勐
"Okay, Harmonie. Let's, like, dial it back."
只要享受当下,保持开放态度就行了
"Just go into it being present and open."
♪ I'll keep on rockin' till my last breath Singin' like ♪
-妳好,哈莫妮 -你好吗?
Harmonie, hi. - Hi! How are you?
-亚伦,你好吗? -我很好
Hi, Aron, how are you? - Nice to finally meet you.
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
-妳好吗? -我很好
-好极了 -好的
- How are you doing? - I'm good! I'm good!
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
Lovely to see you. - Lovely to see you too.
我已经违反规则了 艾莉莎叫我不要抱你
I broke the first rule because Aleeza told me not to hug.
(亚伦)
你来自哪裡?我连这都不知道
So you're from where? I don't even know.
我住在佛蒙特
I live in Vermont.
你做什麽工作?
What do you do there?
我是建筑学教授
So I'm a professor of architecture.
也是一所学院的院长
I'm a dean of one of the colleges. - Oh, wow.
以第一印象来说
So, at first glance,
他绝对不是我在交友软体会想约的人
definitely not the kind of guy I would swipe right on.
...男友,太棒了
...boyfriends. It was amazing.
我得承认,他有点太书呆子气了
I got to admit, a little nerdy for my liking,
但我谨记艾莉莎说的话
but I remember what Aleeza said.
她说:“妳一开始可能不觉得有火花
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表