剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
♪ Get a cutie over ♪
♪ Whenever I want ♪
(比佛利山庄饭店)
♪ I call her up and say come over ♪
♪ It isn't that hard ♪
♪ Wasn't looking for love ♪
♪ Now I can't get you out of my head ♪
(欧利)
♪ All you did was... ♪
-幸会 -我也是
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you too.
妳好吗?
How's it going?
很好,你呢?
Good. You?
-很好,妳是以色列人吧? -没错
Good. You're Israeli, right? - Yeah.
我们可以用希伯来语交谈吧?
We can speak in Hebrew, right?
-都可以,我无所谓 -那太好了
We can do both. I don't mind.
好的
Okay, great. - Yeah.
♪ Can't get you out of my head ♪
犹太媒婆
妳是以色列人
So you're from Israel.
那妳来多久了?
How long have you been here?
没多久几个月而已
Ooh, not long. Really, a few months, so yeah.
-还算初来乍到 -真的?
Really? - Pretty new, yeah.
-这样啊,挺好的 -没错
Oh shit. Nice. - Yeah.
你什麽时候搬来的?
Oh, great. - When did you move here?
我20年前跟家人一起搬来的
I moved here, like, 20 years ago with my family.
-是喔? -没错
Really? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这裡已经成了我的家
It's home. For me, it's home.
-真好 -确实
Nice. - Yeah.
妳在这裡过得开心吗?
Are you happy here?
开心,我是演员
I love it. Yeah, I'm an actress.
从小到大都梦想着要搬来这裡
So, I mean, I've been dreaming to move here my whole life.
现在算是美梦成真
Basically, it's my dream.
我每天醒来都很开心
Like, every day I wake up, I'm so happy.
真的很开心
Like, I'm literally happy.
太棒了,所以妳想在这裡成家
That's amazing. So you wanna have family here,
生小孩吗?
you wanna have kids here?
我很爱以色列
I mean, I love Israel.
以色列很棒
Israel, it's great.
-对 -但我觉得...
Yeah. - But, I mean,
我也喜欢这裡
I love it here.You know,
我想待在这裡
I want to stay here.
她很放鬆
She's very chill.
我也觉得可以做自己
Like, I feel like myself.
很自在
I feel comfortable.
我喜欢她是以色列人这点
I like the fact that she's Israeli,
她也很性感
and also, she's sexy.
我想跟她上♥床♥
Like, I... I... I... wanna sleep with her.
我毫不羞于承认
And, you know, I'm not ashamed to say it.
-我也是个演员 -真的吗?
Uh, I'm also an actor. - Oh, really?
专演色情片,妳懂吧?
Uh, in porn. You know, porno shows.
不懂
No.
我不是色情片演员啦
I'm not a porn actor, no.
该死
Uh... - Oh, shit.
-我在婚礼工作,我... -真的吗?
I work in weddings. I-- - Oh, really?
对,我妈是婚礼策划师
Yeah, my mom is, like, a big wedding planner.
我们办过很多婚礼
We do a lot of weddings. Yeah.
但跟妈妈共事是什麽感觉?
But, I mean, how is it to work with your mom?
一点也不轻鬆
Not easy at all.
真的不轻鬆,八年了
Not easy. Eight years.
对,我也跟父母住在一起
Yeah. I live with my parents.
所以我想要...
So I'm trying to kind of, like--
跟父母住是什麽感觉?
How is it to live with your parents? - Next question.
烂透了,没有啦,不会
No, really.
还挺好的
It's... It's... It's okay.
但我正试着搬出去
But I am trying to move out.
试着搬出去
Trying to move out.
很好,懂了
That's nice. Okay.
我想要...
I definitely wanna kind of,
把自己打理得更好一点
like, get my shit together more.
那妳呢?跟家人感情好吗?
What about you? Are you close to your family?
搬来这裡时,我觉得...
Um... When I moved here, you know,
毕竟我来自犹太家庭
I felt like, because I came from a Jewish family,
会被灌输要以...
you have to be, uh, successful
“正常”的方式获得成功
like, in a normal way, like, to be a lawyer,
像是当律师、医生之类的...
or to be a doctor, or to be--
-确实,也看家庭啦 -没错
Well, yeah, it depends on which family. - Yeah.
我觉得我从小到大
So I felt like the way I grew up, like,
一直习惯于取悦我父母和家人
to please my parents and my family all the time,
那让我有被绑住的感觉
I felt, like, stuck, like,
我很清楚我想做我想做的事
I... I want to do what I want to do.
所以我才会搬来
Yeah, that's why I moved here.
要让他们明白我可以随心所欲
To tell them, basically, you can do whatever you want
追求自己的梦想
and pursue the dream you want to, you know?
说得对,我很欣赏妳
Yeah, I appreciate that.
-这样很酷 -好的
That's very cool. Yeah. - Yeah.
妳会想像自己嫁给非犹太人
Do you see yourself, like, marrying a non-Jewish guy
或非以色列人吗?
or, like, a non-Israeli guy or...
-不会 -是吗?
No. - Oh yeah?
-不会? -那对我很重要
Yeah. - It's important to me.
两人必须有相同的思维
It's the same mind. You know?
-这是必要条件 -对
You gotta have it. - Exactly.
-真的 -没错
You gotta have it. - Yeah.
否则我会觉得
Just like, otherwise, I feel like you don't feel
对方无法真正了解我
like the other person really understands you.
没错,我同意
Yeah, I feel you on that.
说希伯来语和英语时
I feel comfortable. I feel myself when I can speak...
我会觉得自在,可以做自己
In Hebrew. - Like, Hebrew and English.
感觉得出来
Yeah. I mean, I feel that.
跟你说话能感受到 你是被以色列父母养大的
When I speak to you, I feel like you grew up with Israeli parents.
没错,所以我希望 我的孩子会说希伯来语
Yeah. That's why I want my kids to speak Hebrew.
我自己就想说希伯来语
I wanna speak Hebrew even though
虽然我的希伯来语没有很好
my Hebrew is not the best in the world.
但我想要我的孩子...
I want my kids--
-不,你说得挺好的 -是吗?
No, it's pretty good actually.Yeah?
还行啦
Oh. Just...
你算是通过以色列人测试了
So you pass your Israeli test basically.
妳也是
You too.
-谢了 -好
Oh, thanks. - Yeah.
妳想再见面吗?
Do you wanna... You wanna hang out again?
我想再见到妳
I wanna see you again.
真的
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
-妳得考虑一下,是吧 -没有啦,我也想再约
You had to think about it a little bit. - No. That sounds good.
他很可爱,非常友善
心胸也很开阔
He's cute, very friendly. You know, very, like, open-minded,
但我觉得我得再多认识他
but I feel like I still need to get to know him
了解他到底是怎样的人
to really, like, understand who he really is.
乾杯
Cheers.
我只跟美女约会
I only date beautiful women. That's the thing with me.
我就是这样,我习惯这麽做
I'm used to it, you know?
我只跟美女约会
I only date beautiful women.
我每个约会对象都很美
Every woman that I date is beautiful.
但如果是要挑妻子
But, like, if I'm choosing a wife,
那我还有其他重视的特质
there's other qualities that I... I'm looking for.
如果她是金髮或蓝眼
Like, if she was, like, with... blonde or blue eyes
或“那裡”更有料,你懂我意思
or, you know, bigger "mm-hmm," you know what I mean?
我会觉得她更吸引人
I would find her more attractive.
没演戏时,妳会做什麽?
What do you like to do for fun besides acting?
我会骑马,我骑很长一段时间了
I do horseback riding for a very long time.
真的吗?
Really?
我可以想像...
我们一起找点乐子?
I can just see, like, something... Just, like, having fun?
不晓得
I don't know.
“不晓得”就代表要再约会
That's why "I don't know" means date number two.
我的车有马力,但我不骑马
My car has horsepower, but I don't ride a horse.
我会教你,别担心
I'll teach you. Don't worry.
听起来不赖
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表