剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
Some people lean more heavily into the personality.
有些人的弹性比较小
And some people have less flexibility,
有些人的弹性比较大
and some people have more flexibility.
-你属于弹性比较小的 -比较小
So you're in a category
-我知道 -在长相方面
of less flexibility with the looks.
没错
Yes. - Um...
你在哪方面比较有弹性?
Where do you have more flexibility? - Um...
我觉得...
I think...
都没有吧
I don't.
没有吧,不晓得
No, yeah, I... I don't know.
听着我得照欧利的标准选人
Listen, I'm going by the Ori criteria.
我要进入你的框架思考
I'm getting in your box.
我向来会跳脱框架思考
I always think outside the box.
-但这次... -约会方面不行
But this-- - Not with dating.
-不行,是吧 -不行
Not with dating. - No.
知道了
Okay.
金髮、会说希伯来语、又是以色列人
Blond, Hebrew-speaking, Israeli?
这实在...
You know, really,right,
这样的组合不多见
it's a little less common.
但坦白说
But the truth is,
我宁愿客户告诉我他们要什么
I prefer that people tell me what they want,
因此这无疑是最困难的职业
and that's why this is the hardest profession.
是全世界最难做的工作
This is the hardest job in the world.
我最近找了几个人
Okay, so I've been looking for a few people,
既然你重新确立了标准
有些人♥大♥概不会是你要的
so now that you gave me an update, some might not work for you.
给你看几位女孩
Give you some options.
她很漂亮,但我没感觉
She's pretty, but I just don't feel anything.
-真没有 -不是你的菜
I don't, no. - Not your vibe.
懂了
Okay.
这是另一个女孩
The other one I have.
她...不晓得
She... I don't know. I just don't...
我也没感觉,妳懂吧?
I don't feel it. You know?
-也不是你的菜 -没感觉
Not your vibe. - Not feeling it, no.
这么做让我觉得自己像个溷蛋
I feel like a douchebag doing this, you know?
这个女孩有...
This one does have...
可能是蓝眼、绿眼或澹褐色眼睛
Whether it's blue, green, hazel, something.
-总之不是棕眼 -她好辣
Not brown eyes. - She's hot.
好的,她很性感
Okay. Yeah, she's... she's hot.
-是你的菜? -是我喜欢的型
Your vibe? - She's my type.
-是吗?你愿意跟她出去? -对
Yeah? - Yeah.
我愿意跟她出去
You'd go out with her? - I'll go out with her.
-终于中一个了 -没错
We hit the nail on the head? - Right, yeah.
-很好 -她好辣
Okay! - She's hot.
等等,你想多了解她吗?
Wait, you want information about her?
当然想,我忘了
Yes, of course. I forgot.
好,跟你介绍一下她
Okay, let me tell you about her.
-她25岁 -什么?
She's 25.
-是以色列人 -以色列人?太好了
Israeli. - Israeli? Perfect.
她父母是以色列人 所以她会说希伯来语
Well, parents are Israeli, so, you know, speaks Hebrew.
跟我一样
Like me. - Yeah.
-这样很好 -跟你很像
Okay.- Similar. - There we go.
-搞定 -太好了
Done. - Okay, good.
-何时办婚礼? -没错,打给你妈妈
Wedding. When? - Yeah, call your mother!
-“妈,配对成功了,太棒了” -真的
Mom, we got a match! Ima!
完美,太好了
Perfect. Yeah. Great.
容我给你一点约会建议,好吗?
Can I give you a little dating advice?
请说
Sure.
我知道外表对你很重要
I know that looks are really big on the list, right?
但我主要在意的是
But my main concern is,
你会跟她聊什么?
what are you gonna talk about?
我想确保你展现出
I just wanna make sure you really show up
好奇、有兴趣
as somebody who's curious, who's interested,
-了解 -且有内涵的一面
who is invested in their soul.
我希望你对她这个人有兴趣
I want you to genuinely be interested in her.
比起自己的喜好,你更想了解她
Be into her more than you're into you in that moment.
艾莉莎说的话
I think what she said
算是点醒了我
maybe opened my eyes a little bit.
约会不能只注重自己
Dating is not about being self-centered.
毕竟这关乎你和另一个人
It's about you and the other person.
我有很多爱想给予
I have a lot of love to give.
我很有耐心
I have a lot of patience.
我有很多东西想给予
I have many things to give.
一时也说不清有哪些
I can detail it now.
而且我时常思考
And I always think about
怎么让自己更好,所以...
how I can improve myself.So,
我想说的就是这些
that's really all I have to say.
如果没有回答到问题,很抱歉
I'm sorry if it doesn't answer your question.
-我想确认你愿意努力 -我愿意
I wanna make sure you're on board. - I am.
我很认真想找对象
I'm on the... I'm the... I'm on the serious plane.
很好,这就是我要的
Right. That's what I want.
好的
Yeah.
-好的 -妳可以相信我
Okay. - You can trust me.
我也没有其他选择
I don't have any other choice.
那倒是
Yeah.
你家人来自南非哪裡?
Where in South Africa's your family from?
我妈来自约翰尼斯堡
My mom's from Joburg.
我爸来自本诺尼
My dad, Benoni.
-哪裡? -那妳呢...本诺尼
Where? - How about you? Benoni.
-好的 -那是个小镇
Benoni, okay. - It's a smaller town.
-我爸妈都来自约翰尼斯堡 -好的
My parents are both from Joburg. - Joburg. Okay.
-我也会猜那裡 -没错
That makes... That would've been the guess. - Yeah.
但...我整个家族都来美国了
But... they're all here now.
-我大部分家人都还在那裡 -真的?
Most of my family's still out there. - Really?
我爸有四个手足
My dad has four siblings,
我妈有两个亲手足
my mom has two siblings,
加一群同父或同母的手足
and then a bunch of step and half-siblings.
搞不好有我认识的
Maybe I know them.
有可能
Well, there's a chance.
-南非犹太人不多
The South African Jewish community is tiny.
-确实等等
Is tiny. - Wait. So, okay.
我们来玩“犹太小世界”吧?-好,来吧
Let's...Should we play some Jewish geography? - Sure, let's do it.
-说几个姓氏来听听
Shoot some names at me. - Ooh, uh...
-说说看 -姓氏吗?
Some family names. - Some last names?
我妈原本姓...
Mm-hmm. - My mom's maiden name is...
我几乎每次都讲错
I almost got it wrong.
我这次搞不好还是讲错
I might even have it wrong.
我想是戈布伦-应该是 -你根本不知道吧
Is it Goldblum? I think it's Goldblum. - You don't know.
我忘了
I forgot.
-应该是啦 -出师不利
But I think it's Goldblum. - Not a good sign.
但戈布伦应该没错 -我不认识姓戈布伦的
Mm-hmm. But Goldblum. - Okay. I don't know any Goldblums.
-好的
Yeah.
那曼恩呢?
Um, the Manns?
-我认识一个姓曼恩的 -真的?
I do know a Mann. - Really?
我在非洲火人节认识他的
I met a Mann at AfrikaBurn.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
凯文
Kevin.
-妳认识凯文曼恩? -你认识他?
You know Kevin Mann? - Do you know him?
-是我亲戚 -不会吧
That's my cousin. - No way!
他很酷
He was cool. We liked him.
对,他超酷
Yeah. He is very cool.
他跟一群朋友在一起
He was with a bunch of friends.
-听起来是他 -对
Sounds right.
试两次就有结果了
Second try, we hit it. - That's so funny.
真搞笑
Mm-hmm.
你在夏威夷有约会吗?
So do you date in Hawaii?
有很多人可以约吗?
Are there a lot of people to date?
有也没有,有趣的是大家都是过客
Yes and no. It's interesting because it's so transient
-在短时间内来来去去 -确实
with everyone coming and leaving so fast
几乎不可能去思考跟那裡认识的人
that it's borderline impossible to try to think long-term
-发展长♥期♥关係 -没错
with the people you meet.
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表