剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
妳好吗? -你好
How are you? - Hello.
我是艾丽莎
I'm Alyssa.
我是诺雅,幸会 -幸会
I'm Noah. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
准备好上路了吗? -准备好了,走吧
Ready to start driving? - Yeah. Let's go.
是吗?来吧
Yeah? Let's do it.
♪ Unbreakable ♪
你是哪里人? -我来自罗马
Where are you from? - I'm from Rome.
真好 -对
Nice! - Yeah.
妳去过吗?没有? -没有
Have you been? - Nope.
我真的很想去
No? - I really wanna go.
我们出发吧 -好的
Well, let's go. - Let's go!
我们要开沙滩车去公园
Let's take dune buggy. We're going to Natbag.
走吧 -好的
Let's do it! - Let's do it!
♪ Drivin' up the hillside Sittin' on dynamite ♪
♪ Yeah, we gotta hold tight ♪
♪ So high, up there like a satellite ♪
♪ Think I'm losin' my mind ♪
♪ It's got to be you ♪
♪ And all of the madness And the mess you put me through, ooh... ♪
你喜欢什麽休閒活动?
Okay. What do you like to do for fun?
开沙滩车载女生
Uh... Take girls on dune buggy rides.
所以你常这样,是吧? -没错
Okay, so you do that often, huh? - Yeah.
没有啦,我喜欢运动
No. I love sports. - Okay.
好的 -我喜欢跟朋友出去
I love going out with friends,
尝试新食物
trying new foods.
很好,食物太棒了
Food. Food's great.
我试着吃纯素 -好的
I try to be vegan, but it's,
但真的有够难
like, so, so, so hard.
了解
Okay.
好极了,那妳为什麽想吃纯素?
Very nice. So why do you wanna become a vegan?
告诉我原因,说服我
Tell me. Convince me.
♪ You're the cure ♪
重点不在于...
It's not about...
我只是觉得动物不应该受苦而已
I don't have a good reason other than, like, I don't think animals should suffer.
确实,所以是因为爱动物的关係?
Yes. So you're doing it for a love of animals?
没错
Yeah.
妳最喜欢什麽食物?
So what's your favorite food?
咖哩吧
I'm gonna say curry.
咖哩? -对
Curry? - Yeah.
但不加鸡肉?
But without chicken?
不加鸡肉,加豆腐
Without chicken, with tofu.
豆腐,是吧
Tofu.
没错
Yeah. For sure.
妳跟谁住在一起?
Who do you live with?
我跟谁住在一起?我一个人住
Who do I live with? Alone.
了解,我跟我的狗一起生活
Yeah, I live by myself with my dog.
是公的还是母的? -母的
It's he, she? - It's a she.
叫什麽名字? -米拉
Okay. What's her name? - Mila.
真可爱
That's so cute.
我跟牠一起从义大利搬来
I moved with her from Italy.
不会吧 -对,我带了牠来
No way! - Yeah. I brought her.
那可费了一番工夫
It was an operation
在以色列做什麽都不容易
because nothing in Israel is easy.
我懂,我也带了我的猫
I know that because I brought my cat.
压力很大 -妳跟妳的猫一起来?
It's so stressful. - You came with your cat?
没错,我有两隻猫
With my cat. Yeah. I have two cats.
我的第一印象是
My first impression, she's a little shy
她有点害羞,但很可爱也很漂亮
but very cute and very beautiful.
有两个重大警报
There are two big red flags.
一是她吃纯素
One was that she was a vegan.
我们还活着耶
We didn't die!
以我所属的义大利文化来说
Because, you know, my Italian culture and stuff.
那样大概行不通
That's not something that fits in there.
第二是她养了两隻猫
And the second one was that she had two cats.
来看看我带了什麽
Let's see what I packed.
好的
Okay.
好,首先有酒
Okay, we got some wine.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
还有橄榄
Some olives.
我还带了点乳酪 -太好了
I obviously put some cheese in here. - Okay, cool.
明知道妳吃纯素
Knowing that you're a vegan.
还有刀子
And a knife.
刀子吗? -如果怕这场约会太糟
In case the date gets too bad,
妳可以先走了
and you wanna leave.
好的 -好
Okay, cool. - All right.
先把篮子放旁边,好的
I'll put this over there. Cool.
好的
All right. It's not white.
那不是白酒,是红酒
It's red. - It's red,
是冰的红酒
and it's cold.
那我不喝
No, not for me.
或许...
Maybe
我的作法不太对
I'm approaching it wrong,
但场面变得很怪
but it was a weird situation for both of us
因为我带了乳酪和红酒
'cause I packed cheese
而她只喜欢白酒
and red wine, and she only likes white wine.
于是我们吃了葡萄
So we had grapes.
风景不错
It's a nice view.
很美
It is beautiful.
没错
Yeah.
♪ They say you can't Keep a good man down... ♪
我觉得她人很好
I do think she's really nice,
但我通常不跟捲髮女孩约会
but I usually don't date curly-haired girls.
♪ You can try, but you won't keep me ♪
♪ Eh-eh-eh ♪
♪ 'Cause I was born to run ♪
♪ I was born to be free, free, free ♪
♪ Just watch me, you'll see ♪
♪ Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ♪
♪ You can't keep a good man down, down ♪
♪ Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ♪
♪ No, you can't keep a good man down ♪
♪ I'm gonna rise up ♪
♪ Up ♪
♪ I'm gonna rise up ♪
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表