剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
我可以骑棕色这一匹吗?
Can I have the brown one?
但两人之间的氛围和共鸣都不错
But there was a good energy and a decent connection.
所以不确定就去约会吧
And so, when in doubt, go out!
(不确定就去约会)
意思是,你们或许约了第一次
Meaning if you've been on a first date,
或第二次、第三次、第五次、第十次
or a second, or a third, or a fifth, or a tenth,
不管是第几次
I don't care how many dates,
只要不确定你对对方的感觉 就继续约会
and you don't have clarity, go out.
好的...没事的,小子,一切没问题
Okay, okay. All right, man. All right. It's all good. It's all good.
别担心
Don't worry.
我像在担心吗?
Do I look worried?
不知道
I don't know.
我的样子很有自信
I look confident.
我知道他对骑马有点疑虑
I know he's not very comfortable with horseback riding.
如果牠跳起来,我就...
And what if he, like, jumps, and I'm like...
-不会的,别担心 -驯服牠
He won't. - Like "yeehaw."
我很欣赏他...
I love the fact that he, like, really...
愿意来到这裡付诸努力
like, he came here and made this effort.
真的很感激
I mean, I really appreciate it.
你兴奋吗?
So are you excited?
我很兴奋
I am excited.
我已经...感受到兴奋之情了
I'm already, like, feeling the excitement.
我也很兴奋
Yeah, I'm excited too.
我觉得...
I feel like...
我们的化学反应不错,她也很幽默
I... Good chemistry, good humor.
准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
所以她或许值得我...
So maybe it is worth it
试着了解她
to try to get to know her.
-低头 -该死,好的
Bend over! Oh, shit. Okay.
有何不可?
Why not?
♪ Let's talk about it ♪
♪ Oh, talk about it ♪
♪ Hey, let's talk about it... ♪
放轻鬆,别骑太快
别骑太快,好的
Easy there. Hold your horse. Hold yourself.
慢一点...很好
Hold your horses. Hold yourself. Yes.
很好,我觉得牠喜欢你
Okay, good. I think he likes you.
-是吗?为什麽这麽想? -对,牠...
Yeah? Why do you think that? - Yeah, he's--
看到没?
See?
牠想靠近你
Wants to be near you.
格里菲斯,你是个好帮手
Griffith, you're a good wingman.
你说你想养狗?
So you said you wanna have dogs?
没错
Yes.
你想养几隻狗?
So how many dogs?
我想至少生三个孩子
Well, I wanna have at least, like, three kids, you know?
所以至少养三隻狗
So at least, like, three dogs.
我想让每个孩子都有一隻狗
For every kid, I want a dog.
我知道那要清很多大便,我懂
I know it's a lot of poop. I get that.
但我希望我的孩子跟狗一起长大
But, you know, I think I want my kids to grow up with, like, you know, dogs.
我觉得那样很美好
I think it's very beautiful.
你想什麽时候生小孩?
When do you want to have kids?
我想...
I think, like...
三年后吧
like, three years.
三年后?
Three years!
从现在起三年后
In three years from now.
天啊,从现在起三年后
Wow. Three years from now.
那妳想什麽时候生小孩?
When do you wanna have kids?
不知道
I don't know.
听妳的语气,好像觉得三年太久了
You sounded like three years is, like, forever.
不是,我是觉得三年很快就到了
No! I mean three years, it's, like, really soon.
原来是太快了
Oh, too soon?
对,对我来说...
Yeah. I mean, like, for me,
不知道,我需要更多...
I don't know. I need, like, more...
妳想要更多小孩还是更多马?
Do you wanna have more kids or more horses?
我想要更多马
I like more horses. Uh-huh.
我想生小孩
I want children.
我想要一个大家庭
I want a big family.
不用到七个小孩之类的,但我想要...
I don't want, like, seven kids, no, but I want,
三、四个小孩
like... three, four kids.
那是我的目标和梦想
That's my goal. That's my dream.
感想如何?
Uh, so how did you... feel riding?
-骑马? -牠想要按♥摩♥
He wants a massage.
我觉得很棒,感觉很自然
I feel good, you know. Felt very natural.
-确实... -感觉我天生是骑马的料
Yeah-- - Like I was born to do this.
我是个複杂的人
I'm a complicated guy.
妳懂吗?我有阴阳两面
You see? I'm like the yin-yang.
-好的 -跟我交往就是这样
Okay. - That's what it's like to date me.
我了解
Okay. I see.
对,但妳似乎简单多了
Yeah. No, but you seem way simple.
感觉妳一点也不複杂
You don't seem complicated whatsoever.
你是指哪方面简单?
Simple in what way?
妳感觉很清楚自己要什麽
You look like you... kind of like you know what you want.
妳看起来很有企图心
You look very ambitious...
感觉是那样
like...
然后...
And, um...
觉得我一目了然?
Like I'm very clear?
正是如此
You're very clear.
-好 -应该吧,对
Okay. - I think so. Yes.
因为简单听起来不太好
'Cause simple doesn't sound good.
我想做自己是好事
I mean, it's good to be, like, you know, yourself.
现在你努力圆话中
Now you're trying to get out of it.
我不知道...
I don't know.
-你是个複杂的人
You got complicated!
-对,牠要我继续走...
You're a complicated guy! - Yeah. He wants me to go.
我或许会想再跟他见面
It's a possibility that I would like to see him again.
毕竟他很可爱
I mean, he's really cute,
但他给我的感觉...
but, I mean, the vibe from him, like,
不晓得,我真的说不准
I really... I don't know. I really don't know.
真酷
Oh, wow. That's so cool.
看看她,是不是很酷?
Look at her. Isn't that cool?
但我们没要那麽做
But we're not gonna do that.
♪ It's only Technicolor dreams... ♪
没有比在加州度过一天更美好的了
Nothing better than a California day.
你没办法每天这样吧?
You probably don't get to do this every day, right?
平常根本没机会
I don't get to do this very much at all.
我觉得超纠结
I feel super torn.
我习惯跟年轻一点的人约会
I'm used to dating younger guys.
就是那种极具魅力
或许还没准备好谈感情的人
You know, very attractive, maybe emotionally unavailable,
而眼前这个人十分...
and here I am with someone
不只准备好谈感情
that is very emotionally not only equipped
还非常成熟稳重
but, like, very far past the bar.
即使如此
But that being said,
我依然不确定 他能否成为我孩子的父亲
I don't know if he could be the father of my child
因为我会想要练习播种那一块
because I want to be practicing having lots of practice.
而且是...
And…
多多益善
The more the merrier.
我想这就是住在这裡的感觉
That's the idea of living here though, I think.
来海边从来没让我心情不好过
I'm never gonna have a bad day when I come to the beach.
我住过许多地方
You know, I've lived a bunch of different places,
也都有发现那些地方的优点
and, you know, I found things to value about them,
但妳似乎找到了一个...
but you really seem like you found a place
-契合妳能量的地方 -没错
that kind of, you know, fits your energy very well.
-我喜欢你这麽说 -这样很棒
That's great. - Yeah, I love that you said that.
我过去总觉得自己哪边堵住了
I always felt that something was a little blocked.
好像我没有在生活中 将自己的天赋发挥到淋漓尽致
Like I wasn't living my true gift fully every day.
了解
Yeah.
后来有人跟我说
Then somebody said to me,
“妳何不试试迷幻蘑菰?
"Well, why don't you try, you know, mushrooms?"
微剂量就好?” 我回说:“我不需要那麽做”
"Microdosing," and I'm like, "Well, I don't need to really go do that."
我以为那也只是为了达到亢奋
What, I'm gonna go get high and just, like, "Oh, yeah!"?
但对方说微剂量会慢慢改变神经通路
No. Like, microdosing in small amounts to start to shift your neural pathways,
让你以不同的眼光看世界
so you see things a little bit different.
我在那方面是个乖乖牌
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表