剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
参加一系列婚礼活动
for all the wedding celebrations.
而我们只约会三次
And you know, we've only been on, like, three dates.
我还没准备好...
I'm not really ready to commit
跟刚开始约会的对象谈感情
to a relationship that I have just started.
好,那我给个建议吧
Okay, so let me just make a recommendation.
也许你们先暂停一下
Maybe we kind of put... put it on pause
停在双方都印象不错的时候
where you're leaving off at a good spot,
等回到迈阿密再继续
and we revisit it when you guys come back.
同意
Yeah. Yeah.
推进一段恋情需要动能
In terms of momentum and getting a relationship going,
丹妮和大卫才认识没多久
Dani and David,
基础都还没扎稳
they're too new, and there's not enough of a foundation.
不太可能维持远距离恋爱
They can't really sustain a long-distance relationship,
所以他们要暂停一下
so they are taking a pause.
期间可以跟别人约会,怎样都行
If you happen to date other people while out of town, whatever happens,
等回来后再重新评估
and then reevaluate when you come back
因为他们算是处得不错
because there's something really nice that's here.
听着,你们有个不错的开始
So, look, this is a good start,
之后再看看吧
and we'll see where we go from here.
再说囉
We'll see.
♪ La-la la-la ♪
♪ La-la la-la-la ♪
(欧利)
♪ La-la la-la... ♪
-来乾杯吧 -来为欧利乾杯
Let's make a toast. Let's make a toast for Ori.
敬欧利...
To Ori. To Ori.
-谢谢你们 -敬欧利
Thank you. To Ori.
向生命致敬
Thank you guys. - L'chaim.
-真好喝 -好喝
It's, uh... It's good. Nice.
没错
Yeah.
是这样的
So, I don't know,
过去这几次约会...
the past few dates
不太顺利
I've been on are not that great.
出了什么问题?怎么回事?
So what did go wrong? What happened?
我是个複杂的人,但妳似乎简单多了
I'm a complicated guy, but you seem way simple.
感觉妳一点也不複杂
You don't seem complicated whatsoever.
你是指哪方面简单?
Simple in what way?
我们不太合得来,但也只约会两次
We just didn't click, but it was only, like, two dates.
但我没感觉
But I didn't feel it.
她也没感觉
-她告诉我的 -她是以色列人?
And she also didn't feel it. She told me.
对,她是以色列人
She's Israeli? - Israeli, actually, yeah.
知道我妈前几天跟我说什么吗?
You know what my mom told me a few days ago?
“要是我还有一个女儿就好了这样就能跟欧利相亲”
"I wish I had another daughter so I can match her with Ori."
好窝心喔
What a sweetheart!
真的好窝心
Oh!What a sweetheart!
我爱我的朋友
他们就像我第二个家族
I love my friends. My friends are like my second family.
我们每週见面一次
We see each other, like, once a week.
我们有一大群人
We're, like, a big group.
-为您上酒 -说认真的
Here we go. - Thank you so much.
你觉得你为什么还没找到对的人?
Why do you think you didn't find the one yet?
不知道
I don't know.
我为什么无法跟对方起化学反应?
Why am I not finding chemistry with the other person?
是我有什么问题吗?或许吧
Is it something wrong with me? Maybe.
你们觉得
I mean, what are some of the things
我有哪裡该改变的?
that you think I'm too... like, I have to change?
你很努力工作
You work so hard,
人也很好,一直很真诚
and you're so kind, and you're always so genuine.
-你这样就很好了 -谢谢
You are amazing the way you are. Thank you.
但...
But no,
别指望找到完全符合你条件的人
don't expect she could be like the person on your list.
我并没有指望她...
I'm not expecting her to be, you know,
是世界上最性感的女人之类的,没有
the hottest woman in the world. No, I don't.
只要我被她吸引
But if I'm attracted to her,
那就够了
that's all that matters.
但那很难,因为我很挑剔
But it's tough because I'm very picky.
我精挑细选
I'm very selective.
或许这么说才精准
Maybe selective is the right word.
-你对长相很挑剔 -真的
Very picky with looks. It's true.
-对 -我们懂你,知道吧?
Yeah. Well, we know you, you know?
我们了解你
We know who you are.
我不是个溷蛋,只贪图美色什么的
I'm not an asshole. I'm not, like, a dick or something.
没错
Right.
但我觉得长相真的对我很重要
But I feel like that's super important to me.
这世界上很多美女
A lot of women are very beautiful,
所以我不认为这是个问题
so I don't think that's a problem.
我想你只需要了解她
I think you just need to understand her, you know.
长相不重要
Look doesn't matter.
我不想在长相上妥协
I'm not willing to compromise on looks.
我希望我觉得 对方是全世界最美的女孩
I wanna feel like she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
我想要那种感觉
That's what I wanna feel.
他对他的条件很执着
He's very stuck on his list.
他想要完美女孩
He wants the perfect girl,
像是超模之类的
like, you know, supermodel.
但欧利,你该注重内在才对
But, you know, see the girls from inside, Ori.
你得跟她聊天,了解她的内心
Talk to her and know her from inside.
但话说回来,你只需要一个人
But, you know, on the other side, you only need one.
只需要一个人,正是
Only need one. That's it!
你只需要一个人
You only need one.
所以我觉得你迟早会找到
So I think it's a matter of time.
但我觉得你太侷限自己了
But I feel like your window is too closed.
-当你跟一个人约会... -我知道
You're like, "I open this window. I am closing this window."
就谢绝其他人
But I only need one-- There's no opening.
-但我只需要一个人 -这样根本没机会
But I only need one person.
我只需要一个人
I only need one person.
-我又没要同时娶12个人之类的 -我知道
I'm not gonna marry, like, 12 people at the same time.
但还是可以多给自己一点机会
So leave your windows open more.
你对对象有很多期待吧?
You expect from her all these things, right?
你有没有想过
Do you ever thought about
对方对你有什么期待?
what do you think she would expect from you?
不知道
I don't know.
这会是个漫长的过程
It's gonna be a long process,
你必须接受那个人
so you have to accept that person,
那个人也得接受真正的你
and that person has to accept who you are.
没错
Yeah.
-真的 -说得对
Yeah. That's true.
没错
Yeah.
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Oh-oh-oh baby ♪
♪ Tell me I'm your only girl ♪
♪ Oh-oh-oh maybe ♪
♪ We can tell the whole wide world... ♪
-天啊 -这裡真棒
Oh, how nice. Oh my God!
这裡太美了
Wow. This is gorgeous.
好酷
It's so cool.
好漂亮
It's beautiful. - I know.
棒极了
Amazing.
♪ I'm your only girl ♪
-谢谢你,这太棒了
Wow, thank you so much. Thank you.
-谢谢,好极了
This is great.
-天啊,真好喝 -没错
Wow. Very nice. - Yeah.
我搞不清楚这是特拉维夫的哪裡
I don't even know where we are in Tel Aviv right now.
-这裡... -我很常这样
Yeah, we're-- - Classic me.
介于特拉维夫的...
南部到中部之间
The border in between South Tel Aviv to the center.
了解,你住在哪裡?
Okay, and where do you live in all of this?
我住在东边
I live, like, in the east side.
你喜欢吗?
And you like it?
还行吧
I'm good with it.
那裡不错
It's nice.
我通常不跟特拉维夫的男人约会
Usually I don't date men from Tel Aviv.
除非我听说对方真的很棒
Unless, really, I've been told that they're great.
因为很多时候
Because a lot of the time,
他们只想找乐子
they're just looking for fun.
那种人被称为特拉维夫渣男
They call them Tel Avivian "F boys."
我来特拉维夫是为了结婚
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表