剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah. - I like that.
是透过平板电脑
I mean, through an iPad, you know.
你会担心对方发现你有小孩吗?
Are you nervous about people finding out you have a kid?
有点吧,我儿子住在以色列
Yeah, and, you know, with my son, it's like, he lives in Israel.
我们的感情没有不好
Like, not to say we aren't close,
但我自己没打算 也没想要要求对方...
but it's not like I'm integrating or asking a girl to integrate--
接纳他参与你们的生活
Him into their daily lives.
没错... -好的
Exactly, like... - Okay.
我前妻在我们结婚后马上就怀孕了
My ex-wife got pregnant right away after we got married,
那让情况变得更複杂
and that added an extra layer of complexity
毕竟我才21岁,刚结婚
onto being 21 and just getting married
自己都手忙脚乱了
and not really knowing what to do with myself
更没有照顾过婴儿
and never having taken care of a baby.
我想我刚搬回美国时
I think it was very, very difficult in the beginning of his life
让他很难受
when I moved back to America.
但我们一天到晚传讯息聊天
But we talk all the time on WhatsApp,
也都知道我们深爱彼此,然后...
and we both know that we love each other tremendously,
儘管我们相隔遥远
and, um... just because we're distant physically
无法经常见面
or we don't see each other face to face all the time
不代表我们不在乎彼此
doesn't mean we don't care about each other.
我知道你会担心
I know there's nerves, but you also can realize
但初次聊天可以让你大致了解
a lot about people's intentions
对方怎麽想
through the first conversation.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
我很期待跟她聊聊并了解她,然后...
I'm excited just to talk to her and get to know her,
可能她是对的人
也可能是任何人
and, you know, could be the one, could be, you know, anybody.
太令人兴奋了好期待
That's so exciting! The anticipation.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
继续滑吧?
Shall we ride? - Sure, we shall.
好啊 -来吧
Let's do it.
爱在提顿山脉
随着提顿山脉转动
Love in the Tetons. As the Tetons turn.
(哈莫妮)
哈囉,妳好吗? -你好
Hi. - Hi. Adam?
亚当?你好吗? -幸会
Yeah, yeah. - How are you?
我是哈莫妮 -妳好吗?
So nice to meet you. - You too!
我很好 -欢迎来到德雷
So nice to meet. Welcome to Delray.
我懂,我很兴奋
I know, I'm very excited.
昨天,餐厅经理说
Yesterday, the restaurant manager is like,
“我有个人可以介绍给妳,他棒极了”
"I have someone for you, and he's amazing."
我说:“好啊”,然后看向艾莉莎
And I'm like, "Yeah." I looked at Aleeza, and she said,
她说:“哈莫妮,这种时候 就该抱持开放态度”
"Harmonie, this is part of the being-open moment."
我有认识一个40几岁的犹太人
I might know someone 40ish, Jewish.
他住哪裡?
And where does he live?
就在德雷这裡 -好的
Here in Delray. - Okay.
妳住哪裡?我住加州
So where do you live? - I'm in California.
加州哪裡? -洛杉矶
Whereabouts? - I live in LA.
你是佛罗里达人吗?
Are you from Florida?
我是俄亥俄州托雷多人 -天啊
I'm actually from Toledo, Ohio. - Oh my gosh.
我搬来德雷超过20年了
I've been coming to Delray for over 20 years now.
我想我得逃离托雷多才行
Wow. - I think I had to escape Toledo.
但你是长♥期♥住这裡? -没错
And do you live here full time? - I do. Yeah.
你是做什麽的? -我是律师
What do you do? - I'm an attorney.
说是律师但我在市府工作
Well, I'm an attorney, I'm in city government...
你在市府做什麽?
So what are you doing in the city government?
我现在是德雷的副市长
Currently the vice mayor of Delray.
天啊,那代表什麽?
Oh my God. So what does that entail?
代表我是副指挥官
I'm second in command.
如果市长出了什麽事,我得接替他
If anything happens to the mayor, I'm in charge.
如果这间饭店停电之类的 他们会打电♥话♥找你吗?
So, if the power goes out in this hotel, they call you?
不,他们会... -开玩笑的
No, they call-- - I'm just kidding.
他们会打给叫乔丹娜的女孩 她才是负责人
They call this girl named Jordana because she really is
掌管这裡
in charge of the place.
他是个好人,条件也很好
He's a nice guy. He's got a lot to offer.
我超喜欢俄亥俄州价值的
By the way, those Ohio values, I love it all day long.
你每天醒来
Every day, when you wake up,
会做的第一件事是什麽?
what's, like, the first thing you do?
我会去做溷合健身
I go to CrossFit.
你有在做溷合健身?
Oh, you're a CrossFit guy?
看不出来吗? -对啊
Can't you tell? - Yeah.
我觉得溷合健身是一种生活方式
Well, CrossFit is a lifestyle, I feel like.
我做犹太溷合健身
I do the Jewish CrossFit.
那是什麽意思?
What's the Jewish CrossFit?
就是把重训的重量减半
About half the weight as everyone else.
我们之间缺少化学反应
What was missing was, like,
他没有我要的性魅力
the chemistry and just that oomph.
我需要性魅力
I need the oomph, and I'm like,
我跟艾莉莎说
"Aleeza,
“拜託帮我找个有性魅力的人吧”
just find me the oomph."
我知道她说过那可以培养
I know she said it can grow,
但我不那麽觉得
but I just... I don't feel like that.
拜託帮我找一个
Literally find me someone
让我想跟他做♥爱♥的人吧
that I want to have sex with.
♪ Have you heard about the good girl ♪
♪ Who threw it all away? ♪
♪ Had a future written in the stars... ♪
辛蒂?
Cindy?
艾莉莎? -我来了
Aleeza? Yeah.
妳好 -妳好吗?
Hey. - How are you?
很好,欢迎回来 -很高兴见到妳
Good. Welcome back. - It's so good to see you.
我也是,我帮妳倒水
You too. I'm just gonna get us some water.
太好了
Okay. Great.
她跟丹尼尔的第二次约会不如我预期
With Daniel, the second date did not go as well as I had hoped,
所以我得确保
and so we should make sure that she's ready to get out there
她准备好跟别人约会了
into the dating world again.
这个过程叫做约会排毒
Uh, okay, so this is dating detox,
目的是釐清发生了什麽事
and the whole purpose is that we kinda figure out what's been going on
因为妳才刚跟人约会
但没有结果
'cause I know you were just recently in something,
但没有结果
and it just kinda ended.
确实
Yeah.
所以我们一起来看看约会包袱
So let's look a little bit at dating baggage
挖掘一下
and just dig into this a little bit,
好的 -如果妳愿意的话
if that's... with your permission.
约会包袱裡可能有负面约会经验
Dating baggage can include negative dating experiences,
或害怕约会等
fears about dating,
一切你没有察觉到的念头
everything that's inside that you can't see.
我们要把那些念头写在纸上
And we're gonna put it on paper,
一起检视
and we're gonna evaluate it together
好减轻包袱
to lighten that luggage.
妳有哪些恐惧
Anything that comes up in terms of, um, fears
目前遇到的情况
and things that are kinda going on for you
或挥之不去的想法吗?
and things that you're carrying around?
我想大家都会害怕再次受伤
Well, I mean, I think everyone has, like, the fear of being hurt again.
确实
Right.
妳已经知道我前任的事了
Um... You already know about my ex.
我们交往了好一段时间但无疾而终
We stayed together for a while, but, uh, the endgame wasn't there.
无疾而终是指...
"Endgame" meaning?
这就是问题
There it is.
我也不知道,发生了一些事
I don't know. Something happened
让他觉得我们没那麽契合
where he decided that maybe we weren't so compatible.
然后...
情况真的挺模煳的
And... it really wasn't clear,
但我当时绝对做好结婚准备了
um, but I was definitely on the marriage train.
真的是这样我都买♥♥订婚礼服了
I mean, I was there. I had bought my engagement dress.
那是不久前的事 -妳觉得妳有好好消化了吗?
Do you feel like you've actually processed it properly?
如果你几週前问我
Um... Had you asked me this a few weeks ago,
我会说“有”,但那不是真的
I would've told you yes, but it wouldn't have been true.
我绝对会拿其他男人跟我前任比较
I definitely compare men to... to my ex, my last relationship.
妳觉得你们之间还有机会吗?
What is the potential opportunity that exists there now?
我不确定我说不准
I'm not sure. I'm not sure.
以我的经验
In my experience, 35% of the people that break up
分手的情侣中,有35%会复合
will get back together.
机率挺高的 -确实
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表