剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
The big part is we don't have sisters.
女生会毁了一切
Girls would ruin that.
也不是,只是这样比较轻鬆
No, I'm saying it's easier.
-毕竟女生追求物质 -确实
They're bougie. - Yeah, bougie.
-谢谢你噢 -我不是...
Thank you. - Not like a--
-那到底是讚美还是侮辱? -我不是那个意思
Was that a compliment or an insult? - No, I didn't mean to...
你不能让我笑成这样啦
You can't make me laugh so much.
糟糕,我的妆要花了
I'm gonna, like, run all my makeup. You can't do this to me, Shaya.
你不能这样对我
You have to, like...
你得收敛一下幽默感
You have to tone down the humor.
为您上荔枝马丁尼
This is our lychee martini.
-谢谢 -还有甜蜜热情
Thank you. This is Sweet Passion.
看来你不介意喝酒
It seems like you're pretty cool with the alcohol situation.
-我通常不喝酒 -了解
I generally do not drink. - Okay.
只有出去的时候会喝
Only when I'm being social, I'm going out.
-像是约会? -对
As in a date? - Yeah.
我在餐厅会喝红酒或鸡尾酒
It's either wine or a cocktail at a... at a restaurant.
好的
Okay.
还有啤酒
And beer.
好的,三种都喝?
Okay. All three?
-对啊 -老天
Yeah, all three.
妳家人会...
Does anyone in your family...
不,我们家的人都不喝酒
No. No one in my family drinks, no.
我们就是这麽无聊
We're nerdy like that.
好奇妳家怎麽过普珥节的?
I wonder what Purim looks like at your house.
-很无聊 -妳惹过麻烦吗?
Very boring. - Do you ever get into trouble?
有啊,我只有唸高中时惹过麻烦
Yeah. Only in high school, I got in trouble.
我穿了一件不是制♥服♥的毛衣
I wore a sweater that wasn't the uniform.
我想穿一件不是制♥服♥的毛衣
I wanted to wear, like, a sweater that wasn't the uniform.
但学校不准,所以要被罚钱
You weren't allowed. You had to, like, pay a fine.
如果穿黑色毛衣...
If you wore, like, a black sweater--
-就会被罚钱? -对,我有钱,所以付钱了
You had to pay a fine? - Yes. I had money on me, and I paid.
要是我就会给他们信♥用♥卡♥说 “这学年刷这张吧”
We'd give them a credit card and say, "Keep it for the year."
我有听说他很幽默
I did hear he had a good sense of humor,
所以有心理准备
so I came in with that expectation
而这个情报完全正确
and that definitely was right on the head.
他确实很幽默,个性也很好
Like, he does have a good sense of humor and a good personality.
他很好聊
He's easy to talk to,
跟逗笑我的人在一起让我觉得很爽快
and it's, like, refreshing to be with someone that makes you laugh.
请慢用-多谢 -谢谢
Enjoy. Thank you.
你会跟我一起吃吧?
You're sharing with me, right?
会,得先把东西挪开
Yeah. We gotta get things out of the way.
我懂,我们需要大一点的桌子
I know. We need a bigger table.
它会飞出去的
别担心,我会顾好,准备好了吗?
- It's gonna go flying, Shaya. - Don't worry. I got this. Ready?
切吧,来吧
Cut the wedding cake. Go.
看起来挺不错的
That actually looks good. - It does look good, no?
-是吧? -没错
Yes.
现在我来尝尝
Now I gotta try this.
他是个笨蛋,他是个蠢货
He's a klutz. He's a schlump.
意第绪语辞典中“蠢货”的释例
Schlump, you need to see the translation in the dictionary.
就是他本人了
Schlump is this.
何时才能问女生:“妳要的是什麽?”
At what date do you ask, "What are you looking for?"
为什麽要问这个?
Why would you ask that on any date?
我想知道我们的想法是否一致
I wanna know if we're aligned.
我想找一个
I'm looking for someone
了解我的社群和背景的人
that understands my community, understands my background.
希望我们可以像家人一样了解彼此
I usually say that's heimish.Heimish means we get each other. - Mm-hmm.
我想找水准跟我相当或比我高的人
It's, like, for me, I want someone that matches my level or higher.
妳想找比妳更虔敬的人吗?
You want someone frumer than you?
不一定要比我虔敬
Doesn't have to be frumer than me, but I feel like,
但至少要符合我的标准
definitely, like, in my area,
有相同的笃信度...
like, religiosity.
太讚了,好华丽的词,我喜欢
That's a gorgeous word. I love it.
-笃信度? -我从来没听过
Religiosity? - I've never heard.
-“虔敬生活”太长了 -妳该创词
Yeah, 'cause frumkeit sounds terrible.
-因为没有“笃信度”这个词 -本来就有这个词
Religiosity's a real word. - It's not a real word.
“笃信度”很明确啊
It's a real word. It's religiosity.
就是指一个人笃信宗教的程度
It's, like, the level of your religiousness.
那就是我的首要标准
Um, so yeah, so that's kind of like the first... my first, like, criteria.
-再来是品格 -好的
Second is character. - Yeah.
第三项是...事业成功,不管做什麽
And then, like, the third, successful at whatever they're doing,
要有人生方向
and they have a direction in life.
我觉得如果想结婚,
I just feel like that is a part... like,
就要有这种心态
it's a part of an identity that is important to come into a marriage with.
我想对方必须认同这点
You wanna be aligned with the other person.
-有人少年得志,有人♥大♥器晚成 -没错
Some get lucky early on. Some, later. - Exactly.
那无所谓,对方不一定现在就要成功
That's fine, but it doesn't mean they're successful.
但必须清楚自己的方向和目标
It means they know where they're going, what they're trying to achieve.
明白自己想要什麽
They have clarity in terms of what they want.
相亲用的个人资料不代表什麽
As much as we say on résumé, the résumé doesn't mean much.
没错,那并不能定义我这个人
Exactly. It does not reflect who I am.
-没错 -那写着关于我的事实,但...
No. - It says facts about me, but...
妳本人跟我看了资料后的想像 完全不同
From what I assumed, you were gonna be, as much as I saw, nothing like that.
-完全不同? -没错
Nothing like that? - No.
你的想像是什麽?
Uh-oh. What did you assume?
-远没那麽有个性 -了解
A lot less personality. - Yeah.
我也觉得你的个性很搞笑
I feel like also you have a funny personality,
我刚好很喜欢,害我...
and I happen to really like that,
笑得很疯狂
and I'm laughing like crazy.
我很乐意再跟夏亚约会
I'd definitely be happy to go out again with Shaya.
今晚,我看到他轻鬆有趣的一面
Tonight I saw a very light, fun side,
这非常重要
which is really important,
那让我很自在
and it made me feel very comfortable.
我想多看看他认真的一面
I'd love to learn more about his serious side
深入聊聊我们有碰触到的宗教话题
and also more about the religious piece that we started speaking about.
我认为主要的疑虑在于我们的宗教背景和价值观
I think the main question mark is our religious backgrounds and values.
我们可能会...做不同的事
We might do different things
或对某些仪式的重视程度不同
or value certain rituals differently.
我想多了解这方面
Like, I want to explore further.
我很乐意再见到他
There's no harm in seeing him again.
毫无疑问 我想不管怎样我都会很开心
For sure not. I'm sure I'll enjoy it no matter what happens.
各位先生女士请坐定,享受这趟旅程
Ladies and gentlemen, sit back, enjoy the ride.
不要把手脚伸出车外
Keep your arms and legs in at all times.
在车子完全停止之前,请不要下车
Please do not exit until the ride comes to a complete stop.
我喜欢我们花点时间就能自在相处
I like it took us a few minutes to get comfortable,
我想我们处得很好
and I think we hit it off pretty well.
没错,很有趣吧?
Yeah. It was fun, no?
对,我今晚很开心
Yeah. I had a really nice time tonight.
-谢谢,我今晚也很开心 -很好玩
Thank you. I had a nice night too. - It was fun.
-真的 -对,谢谢
It really was. - Yes. Thanks.
-让我帮妳开车门 -谢谢
Let me open the door for you. - Thanks.
她懂我
She gets me.
也了解我的背景,我不必解释
She gets where I come from. I don't have to explain my background.
♪ My craving... ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ ...taste Now I feel the energy... ♪
艾莉莎找对人了
Aleeza was right on point.
她跟我很搭超乎我的期待
She made a good match with me and beat my expectation.
菲伊她...可爱又风趣
Fay's... She's cute, and she's fun,
我觉得我们很有共鸣
and I felt connected with her.
♪ It's all I need ♪
我刚经历了此生最棒的约会
I just had the best date of my life.
♪ This sweet feeling ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ This sweet feeling ♪
♪ Whoa oh-oh ♪
♪ This sweet feeling ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ This sweet feeling ♪
♪ Whoa oh-oh ♪
♪ This sweet feeling ♪
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表