剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
一、二、三
One, two, three.
而且他有头髮
所以我超兴奋
And he has hair, so I'm just super excited.
我希望我们未来会开花结果
In the future, I'm hoping to see that maybe we flourish.
我很期待后续发展
I'm excited to see what happens,
但我真的觉得我们很合得来
but I really think we're gonna get along great, so...
我... -好可爱,我喜欢
I-- - That's so cute. I love that.
欢迎光临 -谢谢
Welcome, welcome. - Thank you.
都准备好了
It's all good.
诺雅,最近好吗?
No, how've you been?
我很好,谢谢妳邀我来妳家
Great. Thanks for having me at your house.
我等不及让你和相亲对象见面了
Can't wait for you to meet your date!
我也很兴奋...
I'm excited
好的,塔芙... -能在这裡见面
that we can do it here. - Tav is--
我也是 -好的
Yeah, me too. - Yeah.
我们乐于待客
Yeah, we love hosting.
艾莉莎说她帮我找了另一个人选
Aleeza told me she does have somebody else for me.
叫做塔芙
Her name is Tav.
我有稍微看一下她的照片
Um, I did see a picture briefly,
让我很兴奋
which I'm very excited about.
拭目以待吧
Um, we'll see. We'll see where it goes.
所以...
So...
你准备好了吗?
are you set? Are you ready?
有任何问题吗?
You have any questions?
有什么指点吗?
Have any pointers?
我想你们会有很多共同点
I think there's gonna be a lot of things that you guys have in common.
你不必马上跳到未来
I don't need you to jump to the future.
你们还没有要结婚
We're not getting married yet.
好,等等
Okay, wait.
我好像听到她按电铃了
Hold on. I think I hear her.
哈囉 -妳好
Hi! - Hi.
妳好吗? -我很好,妳真美
How are you? - I'm good. You look beautiful.
谢谢,妳也是
Thank you, you too. - Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好,我好兴奋能介绍你们认识
I'm so excited to make an intro.
我也很兴奋
I'm excited.
起来!
Stand up!
你好 -妳好
Hi. - Hi.
妳好,幸会 -你好,我也是
Hi. It's nice to meet you. - Hi. You too.
塔芙、诺雅,打个招呼吧
Tav, Noah. Noah, Tav.
请坐 -谢谢
Have a seat. - Thank you.
欢迎两位
So, welcome.
谢谢 -好的
Thank you.
我很高兴能招待你们
I'm so happy to have you guys here.
感谢招待 -这是我的荣幸
Thanks for having us. - Pleasure, pleasure.
好,聊得开心囉
Okay, have fun.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thanks. - Thanks.
妳好吗? -很好,你好吗?
How are you? - Hello. Good. How are you?
很好,想喝点水吗? -好,麻烦你
Great. You wanna have some water? - Yes, please.
今天好热
It's so hot today.
对,很夸张
Yeah, it's crazy.
我家族住在半小时车程外的地方
My family actually lives, like, 30 minutes away.
是吗,哪边?
Yeah? What way?
北边的阿富来 -了解
North. So, Afula. - Okay.
妳整个家族都住那边?
So your whole family's there?
对,我妈30岁时去了美国 -好的
Yeah. So my mom came to the US when she was 30.
遇见了我爸,他是美国人 -好的
She met my dad. He's American. - Okay.
她有七个手足
She's one of eight.
真是大家庭-全都住在以色列只有她除外
That's a big family. And they all live in Israel except for her.
她是唯一去了美国的人
So she's the only one in the US.
去了亚利桑那 -了解,我喜欢那裡
In Arizona. - Okay. I like Arizona.
是吗,你去过?-去过斯科次代尔
You do? You've been? - I've been to Scottsdale.
我就住那裡-妳会在这裡待多久?
That's where I live. - How long you staying here?
我之前去了寻根之旅
I actually did Taglit in May.
怎么样? -5月去的...那很棒
How was that? - It was good. It was good.
那妳白天都做什么?
And what did you do during the day?
只在海滩待着?
Just beach? Just beach?
所以我才晒这么黑
That's why I'm so dark.
开玩笑的,我是半个叶门人 所以才这么黑
No, I'm kidding. I'm half Yemenite, so that's why I'm dark.
好的-但我会去海滩
Okay. - I go to the beach.
我比较喜欢泳池 我喜欢泳池胜过海滩
I'm more of a pool person. I prefer the pool over the beach.
妳想走了吗?没得谈了?
Now she's gonna cut it? She's like... She's done?
没有啦,我都喜欢,但比较喜欢海滩
No, I like both, but I prefer the beach.
你为什么不喜欢海滩? -有沙子
Why don't you like the beach? - Sand.
确实会沾得到处是 但去海滩就是那样啊
[gasps] It does get everywhere. That's, like, the experience of the beach.
是吗?不晓得 -是啊
Yeah? I don't know.
我喜欢泳池,喜欢刺痛皮肤的氯气
I like the pool. I like the burning chlorine.
好吗? -好的
Okay. - Yeah.
那你呢?你的日常是怎样的?
What about you? What do you... What is your day-to-day look like?
我的日常?
My day-to-day?
我起床会出门遛狗,我有一隻狗
I wake up. I take my dog out. I have a dog.
你是狗派? -没错
You're a dog person? - I'm a dog person.
妳是狗派吗?
Are you a dog person?
我是猫派,但... -不妙
I'm a cat person, but... - Oh no.
我们结束了
We're done.
不,你没听我说完
No, no, you didn't hear me out!
我喜欢狗,但更喜欢猫
I like dogs, but I prefer cats.
这样啊,因为很省事?
You prefer cats. 'Cause they're low maintenance.
我的猫没有,
My cat is not. - Your cat is not?
牠有自己的问题 -牠很麻烦?好吧,
He has problems. - Okay.
妳有隻特别的猫-真的
You have a special cat? - I really do.
牠其实...我很确定牠有自闭症
He's actually, like, I'm pretty sure he's, like, on the spectrum.
我发誓...好的
继续吧,抱歉,你有一隻狗?
I swear. Okay, keep going. Sorry. You have a dog.
妳会搬来吗?
You're gonna move here?
我很乐意,但要看情况
I would love to, but it all depends.
我想多少以犹太人的方式养育孩子
I wanna raise my children in a certain way, Jewish,
像是在家说希伯来语
you know, speak Hebrew in the home.
但我想...
那在亚利桑那或斯科次代尔都很少见
And I think that that's really hard to find in Arizona, in Scottsdale.
在这裡生活很辛苦,但...那是我的梦想
Life is hard here, I know, but that would be my dream.
对,尤其在特拉维夫
Especially in Tel Aviv.
真的 -超夸张
Oh yeah. - It's insane.
每次月底看户头,我都想说
I'm like, I look at my bank account at the end of the month,
“我做了什么?”
and I'm like, "What did I do?"
不,那是... -然后我发现我只是醒来而已
No, it's-- - And then I realize I just woke up.
就这样,醒来就开始要花钱
That was it. It was enough.
然后户头瞬间归零 -你只是醒来、呼吸而已
Suddenly I'm at zero. - You woke up and took a breath.
没错 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
第三次相亲结果不赖
So third time turned out to be a charm.
我有兴趣再跟她约会
I'm very interested in going on another date with her.
我非常开心,而我总觉得
I had a blast,
and I always said that dates should be more like hanging out with a friend
最棒的约会莫过于像是朋友聚会
than anything else.
我觉得我们开诚布公,气氛也很好
And I felt like it was very open, and there was a vibe, and...
就是这样
Yeah, definitely.
妳喜欢酪梨吐司?
So it's avocado toast?
我可以吃... -确定妳不是加州人?
I can eat-- - Are you sure you're not from Cali?
辣鸡翅最棒了
Hot wings is the only way to go.
没错,同意
Yeah, I agree.
♪ One, two, three, four ♪
♪ I want to dance like Fred Astaire ♪
♪ No one else can compare ♪
♪ I want to dance like Fred Astaire ♪
(史都华)
♪ Mr. Fred Astaire... ♪
今天史都华要见潘蜜拉
Today, Stuart is meeting Pamela.
潘蜜拉很有个性
Pamela is full of personality.
她朝气蓬勃、充满活力
She's alive. She is vibrant,
热爱生活,而且很搞笑
loves life, and she's funny.
我觉得他们两个很有机会
I think this has a lot of potential.
Alexa,每个月1号♥提醒我
买♥♥一件新的西装外套
Alexa, remind me on the first of every month to buy a new blazer.
好,我会提醒你
[Alexa] Okay. I'll remind you.
我要去一场超级盲目的约会
This is a very blind date.
这是我有史以来最盲目的约会之一
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表