剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah, I can't even say that.
坏男孩惹人爱
I think it's good to be bad,
但我真的是坏男孩吗?
but, uh, my... a bad boy.
我不觉得我是坏男孩,但...
I don't think I'm a bad boy,
在宗教方面或许算是
but I think you could put it in that perspective.
我想确定那不会妨碍我...
I wanna know that it's not gonna hold me back from me being myself
做自己和享受生活
and having a good time.
你也知道我喜欢享受生活
I love having a good time.
我喜欢跟朋友出去
I enjoy... I enjoy going out with friends. I en...
-而她... -那并不妨碍婚姻成功啊
And that's not going to stop a successful marriage.
-你懂吗? -她可能会看不起我
You understand? - She might look down at it.
不一定
Not necessarily.
她可能会,也可能不会
She might. She might not.
她或许能透视表象
She might scratch the surface
看到你内在的美好
and see the beauty in you.
着重在你的优点上
What you bring to the table.
如果她是有深度的女孩
If she's a deep girl with depth, she might say, "You know what?"
她可能会想:“他或许还没到位
"He may not be there yet,
但我相信他终有一天会”
but one day I could see him getting there."
这事关两点
There's two things here.
第一,她得釐清
First of all, she has to decide
你跟她不同的事实是否会是问题
if the fact that you're different than her is going to be a problem.
第二 你敬佩那样吗? -敬佩
And number two, do you look up to that? - I do look up to that.
那你希望有一天达到她的境界吗?
If you do, do you aspire to be able to be there one day?
-我不想假设... -还是那令你厌烦?
I don't want contingencies. - Or are you annoyed by that?
我不想在另一半面前如履薄冰
I don't wanna walk on eggshells in front of my spouse.
我想自在生活
I don't... I... I wanna feel comfortable.
我觉得我蛮了解菲伊的,而她...
And I feel like I got to know Fay pretty well, and she...
或许会觉得不自在
Maybe she felt uncomfortable.
我不确定...
So I'm not sure if...
我不想对菲伊造成坏影响
I don't wanna be a bad influence on Fay.
我希望菲伊为我感到骄傲
I wanna be a... I want Fay to be proud of me.
欣赏我本来的样子
I want Fay to... to...
而不是我的目标
或几年后成长的样子,就...
you know, to appreciate me for who I am and not where I'm aiming for,
接受我现在的样子
or the years I'm growing on. Just accept me the way I am,
接受我的本色,彼此自在相处
for who I am, and feel comfortable in front of each other.
那是她要决定的,不是你
So that's her decision, not yours.
那不是你要决定的
That's not your decision.
不晓得
I don't know.
♪ So I'm gonna live my life ♪
♪ Spending every day doin' what I like ♪
(诺亚)
♪ Come on, come on, enjoy the ride ♪
♪ Come on, come on, we up all night ♪
♪ Don't care if it's rain or shine ♪
♪ Long as I'm alive And feel like I'm in paradise... ♪
(奥菲儿)
我属意奥菲儿配诺亚
I like Ophir for Noah because
因为他们在信仰方面有很多相似之处
they have a lot of similarities in their Judaism.
都在较遵守教规的家庭长大
They both grew up a little bit more observant.
现在都算是弹性正统派
Uh, they're both a little bit more flexidox now.
也都想建立美好的家庭
They both wanna build a beautiful family.
我对这个配对感觉很好
And I feel very good about this match.
妳好吗?
你好吗?
- Hey, how's it going? - Hi! How are you?
-幸会 -我也是
Pleasure to meet you. - You too.
-我们就坐这裡吧 -没问题
I think we're sitting here. - Perfect.
♪ I feel like I'm in paradise ♪
好的...
So...
从亚利桑那飞来还顺利吧?
How was your trip from Arizona, right?
很顺利
Oh. It was good.
我想妳习惯那裡的热了吧?
I assume you're used to the heat, right?
对,我习惯了
Yeah. Yeah. Used to the heat.
没什麽湿气,但我不介意
Not so much the humidity, but I don't mind.
但其实我常去以色列
But actually, um, I go to Israel a lot. - Okay.
-所以那跟以色列的... -了解
So this is super similar to, like, Israel weather.
天气很相似,非常湿热
Very, like, humid and hot.
-所以没关係 -好的
So, it's fine. - Okay.
妳在以色列有家人吗?
You have family in Israel?
有,我妈是以色列人
Yeah. My mom's Israeli,
她家人都还在以色列
and all of her family is still in Israel.
了解,我在以色列住了六年
Yeah, I lived in Israel for six years.
-真酷,你住哪? -是的
That's so cool. Where? - Yeah.
-耶路撒冷
Jerusalem. - Oh, cool.
好酷,太棒了
Yeah. - Awesome.
真的很酷,我在耶路撒冷待过一年
Very cool, yeah. I was in Jerusalem for a year.
我去实习
I had an internship,
也趁机反思了一番
and I kinda was, like, soul-searching a little bit, and Israel--
-而以色列...对吧?真的 -大家都去以色列反思,对吧?
That's what people do in Israel, right? - Yeah, right? Exactly.
我想经过六年...
I think after six years,
-我是在20出头岁时搬过去的 -好的
and I did it when I was, like, in my early twenties,
我想我在某一刻发现
and, like, uh, I think I realized at a certain point
-那裡的宗教味太浓了点 -没错
it was a little too intense for me.
耶路撒冷确实是如此
I mean, Jerusalem is so intense.
你六年都住在那裡吗?
Were you in Jerusalem all six years?
没错
Yeah. - Ooh!
我算是在
So I actually grew up,
所谓的极端正统派环境长大
like, what you would call ultra Orthodox.
-我想釐清自己的信仰
I was trying to, like, figure out what I believed in.
了解,你读了犹太神学院?
Were you in yeshiva?
对,我读了六年
Yeah, I was in yeshiva for six years. - Wow.
-天啊,好的 -对,所以...
Oh my God! - Yeah, so...
那你为什麽“脱离正道”?
Okay, so why did you go off the derech?
大家是这麽说的吗?了解
Is that what they say? Yeah.
我也是在现代正统派的环境长大
I mean, I also grew up kind of like modern Orthodox.
-了解 -但我熟知极端正统派的世界
Okay. - Um, but I'm familiar with that world.
-我不确定哈雷迪教派有多... -我懂
I don't know how religious, you know, like, I don't know how Haredi...
你以前有留边落吗?
Like, did you have the payos and...
-没有 -好,所以...
I didn't have payos, no. - Okay, okay, okay.
但妳应该看得出我的髮况不太能留...
But you can see from my hair that, you know, it's like--
-无所谓 -好的
Don't worry. Don't worry. - Yeah.
妳常旅行吗?
So do you travel a lot?
-我喜欢旅行 -好的
I love traveling. Yeah. - Okay.
那是我生活的一部分
That is actually part of, like, a lifestyle.
我希望可以...
Like, I wanna be able to
带小孩去以色列看家人
take my kids to Israel to see my family,
-好的 -每年夏天都去
hopefully every summer.
-不晓得 -我懂
You know, like, to me,
我觉得那是我生活中很重要的一环
that's such an important aspect of my life,
我从小就很常旅行
and I grew up doing it so frequently,
我会想让我的孩子也体验这件事
and it's... to me, like, it's something I have to give to my children.
-了解 -所以我非常爱旅行
Yeah. - So definitely, like, a huge fan.
-好的 -我猜你也是,毕竟...
Okay. - I'm guessing you do too 'cause...
-对,我常旅行 -你去了以色列
You've been to Israel. - Yeah, I travel a lot. Um...
我有个儿子在以色列
I have a son in Israel.
-真酷,好的 -对,我刚去参加他的成年礼
Oh, cool. Okay. - Yeah. I just went for his bar mitzvah.
好,他13岁了
Oh, okay. He's 13. - He's 13.
-好的 -他刚满13岁
Okay. - He just turned 13.
你结婚时算是偏正统派吗?
Were you, like, married when you were more Orthodox?
我当时在唸犹太神学院
I was, you know, in yeshiva,
戴着黑帽子
wearing a black hat.
-穿全套犹太服装 -天啊,了解
The whole outfit. - Oh my God!
你们是在饭店见面的吗?
Yeah. - Did you guys meet at a hotel?
-对,在饭店大厅 -是吗?在饭店大厅?
Oh yeah, a hotel lobby. - A hotel lobby?
我懂,我知道那个过程
I know it, yeah. I know the drill.
-没错 -真酷
Yeah, exactly. - That's so cool.
那你们为什麽...
So what made you, like...
分开?
Split up? - Mm-hmm.
我觉得我们的个性太像了
I think we were too similar in personality.
我觉得我是...
I feel like I'm a very,
-个性很强硬的人 -好的
like, strong person. Yeah.
而跟另一个个性强硬的人结婚...
And so when you're in a relationship with too strong of a person...
所以我希望...
So I'm hoping that,
妳懂的,下一个...-下一阶段
um, you know, the next, you know, relationship...
-下一段关係
The next phase. Yeah.
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表