剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
And you saw lots of beautiful girls.
我了解你
I know you,
你很容易无聊
and you get bored easily.
所以不好找对象
So it's challenging.
我也这麽想
I think so too, you know.
你需要一个能让你维持活力的女生
You need a girl that will keep you lively.
她不能无聊,一定要很风趣
She cannot be boring. She has to be funny.
能营造很棒的气氛
Gotta be good vibes.
不能扫你的兴
She cannot, like, bring you down.
没错 -那可能是最重要的
Yeah, - That's maybe the most important thing.
再来是...长相
And then, uh... the look.
我想...
I mean,
她得长得好看,老实说
she has to look good. Let's be honest.
但我需要一个...就像你说的
But yeah, I need somebody, just like you said.
我的对象必须...
I need somebody also that, you know,
同时是我的女友和挚友
who is my girlfriend and my best friend at the same time.
拼图已经有了
[Yoav] The puzzle is quite ready,
只是缺了一块
but there's one piece missing.
问题是
The question is,
你觉得...
do you think that, uh...
你能想像自己结婚生子吗?
Like, do you see yourself, marriage, children?
妳好,幸会 -幸会,我是艾莉莎
Hi, nice to meet you. - Hi! I'm Aleeza.
我是诺雅,请进
I'm Noah. Come in.
有人可能会说:“你才24岁”
Some might say, "You're only 24,"
但如果像我这样,希望30岁能成家
but, you know, if you wanna have a family or whatever, like me, by 30,
那现在该行动了
then it's time to... it's time to get moving.
你对媒婆和相亲有什麽了解?
Okay, so what do you know about matchmakers and matchmaking?
我看了...那叫什麽?
I wa... I watched, uh... What is it called? Uh...
《屋顶上的提琴手》
The Fiddler on the Roof.
对吧?就是这个
裡面有个叫杨提的媒婆
Right? That's the one. Yente, right?
我以为你会说某个现代相亲节目
I thought you were gonna tell me about a modern matchmaking show!
没有,就是《屋顶上的提琴手》
No. Fiddler on the Roof.
好的
All right.
那部电影超棒,我喜欢
It's the best! I love it!
好的
我的目标其实不是协助你结婚
Okay, so my goal is not actually to help you get married.
好的 -而是协助你维繫婚姻
Yeah. - My goal is to help you stay married.
了解 -因为你一定会结婚
Okay. - You're gonna get married.
对,希望如此 -没错
Yeah. - Right.
但维繫婚...
Hopefully. - But staying married--
不,你一定会...
No, you're gonna get--
让我再说一次
I'm gonna try that again.
你一定会结婚 -好的
You're gonna get married. - Okay.
你想结婚吗? -我会的
Do you wanna get married? - I'm gonna.
不,你想结婚吗? -我想
No. Do you wanna get married? - Yes. I wanna get married.
好的
Okay.
我也希望下一个对象就是另一半
I hope the next person I find is gonna be that person.
我也是
Me too.
容我问一个问题 你认真找对象多久了?
Let me ask a question. How long have you been seriously looking?
我...
I mean...
跟人交往时 你不会预设你们迟早会结束
People get in relationships not because they say it's gonna end
而是会觉得你们会走下去 -确实
but because they think that's the person they're gonna be with.
所以实际上,可以说一直在找吧?
Yeah. - So realistically always. Right?
这麽说你已经...
玩够了特拉维夫那一套
And you, just kind of, like, you're done with the Tel Aviv scene,
准备寻找对的人了?
and you're open to finding somebody?
完全是如此 -是吗?
100%. Yeah. - Yeah?
那正是重点,毫无疑问 -是吗?很好
That's the bottom line. 100%. - That's good.
因为我只跟准备好谈感情的人合作
I'm into matchmaking with people ready to be in a relationship.
而不只是约约会
找乐子,那你很行 -没错
- Not just dating and having a good time. - No, 100%.
不用我帮 -确实
You can do that on your own. You don't need me for that.
好,然后...
Okay, and
以信仰来说
in terms of Judaism,
怎样的对象适合你?
what would be a really great match for you?
从来没人问过我这件事
Nobody's ever asked me that. -
我有信仰,我相信上帝
I'm religious. I believe in God,
但我不是正统派,也没遵守犹太教规
but I'm not a Orthodox or practicing Jew.
(诺亚的条件:算是有信仰就行)
对,我想...
And yeah, I think...
这部分可以之后再加
We can add to it later. This is just...
这只是基准 -让我想想
This is baseline. - Let me think of something.
好,这部分先搁置
Okay, so let's leave that for a minute.
我愿意见比我虔诚的人
I'm open to meet somebody more religious than me.
那或许会让我更接近犹太教
It would probably bring me even closer to the religion.
(算是有信仰就行 但不排斥虔诚者)
接下来
So
我想谈谈价值
I like to talk about values.
你想跟怎样的人建立长♥期♥关係?
What really you're looking for in a long-term relationship.
对方该有什麽特质?你要的是什麽?
What are those qualities? What are those things you're looking for?
对方要爱冒险
Um... Adventurous.
然后很随兴
Spontaneous is another thing.
我希望对方既是我的伴侣
Somebody who can be not only my partner
也是我的挚友
but also a best friend at the same time.
好的
Okay.
(同时是挚友)
要爱动物
Animal lover
因为我很爱
'cause I love animals.
你最喜欢什麽动物?
And your favorite animal? - Uh...
很难的问题 -你喜欢狗,对吧?
That's a tough one. - Dogs. You like dogs, right?
我爱狗,但不晓得
I love dogs, yeah. I love dogs, but I don't know.
我想养比狗更奇特的动物 -好的
I'd say something more exotic than a dog.
或许是老虎
A tiger maybe.
(爱狗...还有老虎)
对方也要愿意尝试新事物
And open to trying new things.
怎样的新事物?
What kind of new things? - New destinations, new foods.
像是去没去过的地方、尝试新食物
我以身为义大利人为傲
I feel strong about being Italian,
所以我爱美食
and I love good food.
我喜欢所有义大利麵食
I love all my pasta dishes,
但我也爱牛排
but I love steaks as well.
只要不是茄子都好
I eat anything that's not eggplants.
我讨厌茄子
I don't like eggplants.
(但不爱茄子)
好的
Okay.
接着来聊外表
So, physical look.
你有偏好什麽风格吗?
还是你比较有弹性?
Do you have a normal usual style? Do you have a flexible style?
你可以接受什麽?你喜欢什麽?
What are you open to, and what do you like?
我有段时间只跟金髮女孩约会
I did have a time I used to only date blond girls.
好的 -现在没有了
Okay. - That changed.
好的 -我成长了
Okay. - Growing up.
我想我肯定比较喜欢欧洲风的长相
Um, I guess my style is definitely more European looking.
(欧洲风长相)
身高不重要 -好的
Height doesn't really matter to me.
身形要结实吧,爱运动
Body type, I guess fit, like, active.
好的
Okay.
大概就这样,其他都行
That's about it. I'm open to anything.
好,确定没有了?
Okay. Nothing else?
我愿意跟任何人约会
I'm really open to meeting anybody.
太好了
That's fantastic.
我对诺雅的第一印象
My first impressions of Noah, from the bio
至少从个人资料看来
I saw about him,
他似乎是个派对咖之类的
he seemed like, you know, a party boy, something like that.
但他其实蛮让我刮目相看的
But I was really impressed.
以一个才24岁的人来说
For a guy who's only 24,
我完全没料到他本人那麽沉稳
it was not what I was expecting at all.
我从来没有盲目约会过
I've never been on a blind date.
从来没有? -没有
Never been on a blind date?- No.
想试试吗?
Would you like to be on one?
想 -我好兴奋
Yes. - So excited.
那我不会给你看照片 -好的
I'm not gonna show you a photo. - Yes.
不看照片
You good-- - No picture.
这样行吗,不看照片?
No picture. - No.
我想初次尝试盲目约会
I want it to be my first blind date.
所以你愿意这麽做?
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表