剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
But I'm not gonna be like,"You smell so good."
-好吧-好,所以气味最重要
Okay.Okay, so smell, number one.
还要有幽默感
Um... Sense of humor.
这倒是,因为...
That's so true because you're .
你不是很认真的人,欧利
not that serious of a person, Ori
-我不是认真的人?-你一直是个...
I'm not a serious person? You're always--
看看我的样子
I'm a s... Look at it.
欧利,最重要的问题是
The big question, Ori,
你真的准备好谈感情了吗?
do you feel really ready for a relationship now?
准备好谈感情了吗?
For a relationship?
-对,认真的感情-我准备好...
Yes.I feel ready for-- A serious relationship.
我都准备好结婚了
I feel ready for marriage.
哇
Wow!
我想抱抱你这个答桉很好
I wanna hug you!This is a great answer.
谢谢,爱你
Thank you. Love you.
订个最后期限吧你懂我,我要知道最后期限
Give me a deadline.You know me, I need a deadline.
好,那就从现在算起一年后2023年夏天
Okay. In a year from now, summer 2023,
你们都会受邀参加婚礼
you're all invited to the wedding.
如果我未来的老婆想要婚礼这样
If my future wife wants one thing for the wedding
而我妈想要婚礼那样
and my mom wants the other thing for the wedding,
那我就去酒吧待着好了
I'm gonna be at the bar.
-欢迎妳,妳好
Hi.
- Hello!
-你好
Welcome. Tova.
妳好
Hi!Hello!
-欢迎光临-谢谢
Hi. Welcome!
-幸会-我也是
Nice to meet you.Yeah.
称颂祢,我们的神和宇宙之王
Blessed are you,Lord our God, King of the universe.
-阿们 -阿们
Amen.- Amen, Amen.
妳的希伯来语非常好
Your Hebrew's, uh...it's very good.
不能讲太多
Eh! Don't talk too much.
好,懂了
Okay, okay, okay. I got you.
妳来自以色列哪裡?
So where are you from in Israel?
我们一年前搬到帕德斯汉纳
We moved to Pardes Hanna a year ago.Oh!
原来住哪裡?费城,没那麽令人兴奋
And originally where are you from?- Philadelphia. Not so exciting.
好,我们是为你而来的
Okay. So we're here for you.
-没错-是吧?
Right, that's true.- Yeah? Yeah.
你有跟媒婆合作过吗?
Have you worked with a matchmaker before?
有相亲过吗?
Are you experienced with this process?
有,我跟好几个媒婆合作过才怪,开玩笑的
Yeah, very, several matchmakers.No, I'm kidding.
-没有吗?-没有,这是第一次
No?- No. My first time.
他前女友是我作媒的,所以拜託妳了
His ex-girlfriend was my matchmaking, so please.
-她帮-没错
She matched...- Okay.
...她是媒婆
She was the matchmaker.
你们撑了多久?一年半?
It worked for, like, what?A year and a half you were together?
-差不多-是吧
Something like that.
你在那之后有常约会吗?还是偶尔?
And since then,have you been dating a lot? A little?
我跟很多人初次约会
A lot of first dates.
但再约的不太多
Second dates, not so much.
了解
Okay.
我很注重灵性
I'm very spiritual,
如果对方也注重灵性
so if she's spiritual,
-那是额外加分-好的
like, extra bonus points.Okay.
那听起来跟宗教无关
It sounds like it's not about religion.
而是与更高力量的灵性连结
It's about a spiritual connection with a higher power.
-没错-是这个意思吗?
Right.- Is that what we're talking about?
-正是-好的
Exactly.- Okay.
(欧利的条件:注重灵性)
我不喜欢犹太教那种...
I don't like that in Judaism,
“我是正统派”
you say, "Oh, I'm Orthodox."
“我是保守派”之类的说法
"Oh, I'm, like, conservative."
大家都是犹太人
"Oh, this..." Everyone's Jewish.
我用自己的方式祈祷
I... I... I... pray in my own way.
如果她超坚持吃犹太洁食
If she's, like, super kosher...
我希望她尝尝我爸的料理不然她真的错过好料了
I want her to try my dad's food.She's gonna miss out for sure.
你们吃犹太洁食,还是犹太风食物?
Is it kosher here, or is it kosher style?
-犹太风-没吃
It's not.- Kosher style.
我吃犹太风食物
I'm kosher style.
这个人完全不管,也许妳能帮帮忙
This guy, maybe you can help.
(不坚持吃犹太洁食)
我不吃犹太洁食,我喜欢猪肉
I don't eat kosher. I love pork.
猪肉很好吃
I... You know, it's delicious.
(不坚持吃犹太洁食...喜欢猪肉)
我希望对方不仅是犹太人也是以色列人
I want them to be not only Jewish,but also Israeli.
好的
Okay.
(以色列人)
如果跟不会说希伯来语的人交往
If I date someone that doesn't speak Hebrew,
我觉得她恐怕无法了解我
I don't think she would even know me.
我是以色列裔美国人
I'm Israeli-American.
这是我的身分,也是我的一部分
It's part of my identity.It's part of who I am.
以色列女人很美
Israeli women are beautiful though.
真的很美,美呆了
They're so beautiful.
-你希望我们从以色列找人吗?-那就太好了
Yeah, they're gorgeous.- Do you want us to import somebody?Oh yeah.
-还是你会想搬去以色列?-不,等等
Would you go back to Israel?- I would not. No, hold on.
-我不会-抱歉,等等...
I would not--- I'm sorry, wait, wait, look at...
-艾莉莎-我刚得到了否定答桉
Aleeza.- I just got a "no" here.
-等等,不,我来告诉妳-这是敏感问题
Wait, wait, no. I'll talk about it.- Hot button!
-我家人在洛杉矶-了解
My family is here in LA.Yeah.
我的生活也在这裡
My life is here in LA. That's--
-我必须在...洛杉矶-好的
LA. - LA.
(一定要住在洛杉矶)
他会留在这裡
He's staying here.
家裡的房♥间够多
There is enough rooms in this house.
-对方想要的话可以搬进来-好的
They can move here if they want.Okay.
(一定要住在洛杉矶...跟父母一起)
好,还有呢?
Yeah. What else?
她必须注重家庭
Uh... She needs to be family oriented.
(注重家庭)
你对注重家庭的定义是什麽?
What does family oriented mean to you?
要像他妈妈一样
Like his mom.
我得说句话
Let me say this.
没人比得上我妈
There's no one like my mom.Aww!
通常情况下,你不只是跟某人结婚
Typically, you're not just marrying somebody.
而是跟整个家庭结婚
You're marrying into a family.
所以欧利会说:“这不是我能决定的
So Ori's like, "It's not my decision.
要看我妈”,就是这样
It'll be my mom's," and that's what it is.
还有呢?
What else?
- Um...
这个嘛
What else?
你要说有摩洛哥背景,对吧?
Moroccan background,you should say, right?
♪ Huh-huh-huuuuh ♪
(摩洛哥背景)
我想找摩洛哥背景的,妳懂的...
Uh, Moroccan, you know...
-那是妈妈要的还是你要的?-是妈妈要的
Wait. That's Mom's or yours?- Mom's.
我会标注哪些是你要的哪些是妈妈要的
I'm gonna note the difference between what you want and what she wants
毕竟...
because I'm not sure
我不确定是谁说了算
who the decision-maker is.
我会标注是妈妈要的
We're gonna M for Mom.
(摩洛哥背景,妈妈要的)
我是以色列的赛法迪犹太人
I'm a Sephardic Israeli Jew.
我妈的家族来自摩洛哥
My mom comes from the Moroccan background.
我妻子一定要是赛法迪犹太人吗?不用
Does my wife have to be Sephardic? No.
我不想排除阿什肯纳兹犹太人
I don't wanna cancel Ashkenazi.
东欧出很多犹太美女
Eastern Europe Jews are beautiful women.
所以我接受
So I'm open.
还有什麽条件?
What else?What else goes on your list?
金髮蓝眼
Blonde, blue eyes.
金髮蓝眼...非常不像以色列人
Blond hair, blue... Very, very Israeli.
(金髮蓝眼)
金髮蓝眼的犹太人不多
Not sure there's not a lot of Jews with blonde hair and blue eyes,
但你懂的
but all right.
染髮和戴变色片可以吗?
Hair dye and colored contacts.
我真的...那效果很好啊
Um, I really...- It works.
他很精挑细选的,没那麽好搞
He's very selective, you know.He's not that easy.
-好吧-顺便告诉妳
Okay.- FYI. Just so you know!
经验法则是
So the rule of thumb is
不确定就去约会也就是约会到讨厌对方为止
when in doubt, go out,or date 'em till you hate 'em.
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表