剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
Thanks, honey.
谢谢你愿意剪头髮
Thanks for getting a haircut.
半年太久了,我爱你
Six months is too long. I love you.
如果当不成媒婆,妳还有...
If the matchmaker thing doesn't work out, you have another...
-别的谋生技能? -没错
Another business? - Yeah.
我们都是回归信仰者
We are both baal teshuva,
也就是回归犹太教的生活方式
which means that we both came back to our Judaism.
你来说那个部分吧?
You say that part there?
我来说称颂词,你们可以小声跟着说
I'll say the bracha, and you guys can say it quietly.
你来说“阿们”
And you can say, "Amen."
我从单身
So I went from single,
没有虔诚信教
and I wasn't religious at the time,
到结婚且虔诚信教
to married and religious,
从头到脚、由内而外都是
covering head, shoulders, knees, and toes.
二十年都跟同一个人在一起
Two decades with one human being
还有五个小孩加一隻狗
and five kids, and a dog,
而且我们搬到了以色列
and we moved to Israel.
这是一段很美好的漫长时光
It's a long, wonderful, amazing time.
我们要怎麽庆祝结婚20周年?
20-year anniversary.
办个盛大的烤肉宴?
What are we gonna do? A big barbecue?
不了,我只想跟妳在一起
No. I just wanna be with you.
-真的? -对
Really? Yeah.
(耶路撒冷)
♪ She loves in color... ♪
我跟爸妈说我想搬到以色列时
At first, when I told my parents I wanted to move to Israel,
我们家简直上演第三次世界大战
it was World War III in my house.
♪ She paints with sound... ♪
我爸跟我说“如果想搬去以色列,妳会需要工作
My dad told me, "You wanna move to Israel,
丈夫或钱”
you need either a job, a husband, or money."
我说:“听着,那些我都没有
I said, "Listen, I don't have any."
但我还是要去”
"I'm going anyways."
所以我来了
And now I'm here.
(辛蒂)
♪ Love in color, paint in sound ♪
我一开始想像妳会跟一个强者在一起
First I pictured you with a strong guy,
强大到足以应付像妳这样
strong enough that he can handle a woman
喜欢成为镁光灯焦点,然后...
who likes to be in the spotlight and who likes to be,
有点公主病和戏剧化的人
you know, a bit of a princess and drama queen.
♪ You ain't seen nothin' yet ♪
♪ Stay ahead of all the rest ♪
♪ Never even broke a sweat ♪
我想很多对自己
I think a lot of men
不够有自信的男人
who are not necessarily confident enough in their own self
会觉得我这样的人很有威胁性
find someone like me, uh... very threatening
因为我很有自信
because I am confident,
知道我想要什麽
I know what I want,
而且我总在人群中脱颖而出
and I stand out from the crowd.
在以色列约会很好玩
Dating in Israel is, uh... fun.
“好玩”个鬼
"Fun."
交友软体会让人以为...妳有一整个目录的对象可以挑
Apps definitely make it seem
裡头满是超有魅力
as though you have a catalog
练了腹肌的男人
of very attractive men with abs, you know,
确实有很多以色列男人是那样
um, because a lot of Israeli men do look like that,
这点很棒
and that's great.
但假设有一百人跟妳速配
But let's say you match with 100 guys.
大概只会有50人回应妳
Only about 50 of all of them will answer
或还没有对象
or still be available.
在那50人之中
And out of those 50 of them,
大概有30人只会回应妳一次
only about 30 of them will answer the first time,
然后就结束
and then it's over, and then,
在那30人之中
out of the 30 of them,
大概只有15人会继续跟妳对话
only about 15 will keep talking.
在那15人之中
Out of the 15,
只有十人
only ten will actually
会打给妳,约妳出去
call you and ask you for a date,
在那十人之中
and out of the ten,
只有五人会真的跟妳出去
only five will actually go out with you,
在那五人之中,只有两人
and out of the five, only two
会是妳的理想对象
will be something that you're looking for.
到头来,那两人也会不了了之
And in the end, the two just gets to zero.
就是这麽回事
And that's just how it is.
-妳好吗? -妳好吗?
Hi! How are you? - Hi! How are you?
我想试着请媒婆帮忙看看
I wanna try using a matchmaker
因为相亲是比较认真的过程
because it's a more serious process.
-进来吧 -感谢邀请
Let's go in. - Thank you for having me.
对我来说,跟犹太人结婚很重要
For me, marrying Jewish is important.
我曾祖母逃离利比亚
You know, my great-grandmother fled Libya
搭窃贼的便车
on a thieves' caravan
胸罩裡装着黄金
with gold in her bra,
就为了延续犹太教
you know, to keep her Judaism,
我祖父也熬过大屠♥杀♥
and my grandfather survived the Holocaust
好延续犹太教
to keep his Judaism.
对我来说 那是无比美丽的宗教和文化
And for me, it's such a beautiful religion and culture,
有着非常丰富的内涵
and there's so much there.
我想成为奇蹟的一部分将之延续下去
I wanna be a part of the miracle that continues that.
请进...
Come in, come in.
-谢谢 -欢迎来到我家
Thank you. - Welcome to my home.
-很开心妳来了 -多谢邀请
So nice that you're here. - Thank you so much for having me.
我的目标是了解我需要知道的一切
And my whole goal is to find out everything I need to know
好帮妳找到丈夫
so that we can hopefully find your husband.
-好 -没问题吧?
Okay. - You're... You're up for that?
没问题
Yeah.
好,我想知道
Okay, so I love to know,
关于妳、妳的犹太教信仰
like, you, your Judaism,
和妳想要的伴侣特质
a little about what you're looking for.
我在传统派家庭长大
So I grew up traditional,
后来我们变成现代正统派
and then we became Modern Orthodox.
所以现在有点介于中间
Okay. - Now it's kind of in the middle.
妳得定义清楚一点
So what does that... Define it, 'cause the labels don't help.
-既然统称不适用的话 -确实
Yeah, it's true.
我想找一个
It's important for me to find someone that has a very good relationship
跟犹太教和以色列都有良好连结的人
with both Judaism and Israel.
(辛蒂的条件)
(跟犹太教和以色列有强烈连结)
我吃犹太洁食
I keep kosher.
(吃犹太洁食)
我完全遵守安息日规定
I keep Shabbat fully.
(遵守安息日)
安息日始自週五晚上
It starts Friday night,
我会跟家人一起吃晚餐
so we have a Friday-night meal with my family.
然后不用手♥机♥、不用电,什麽都...
I don't use my phone. I don't use electricity.
也不开车,总之...
什麽都不碰
I don't use any... my car. I just de-connect
直到隔天日落
until, you know, sundown the next day.
-保持传统对我来说很重要 -好的
It's important to keep the traditions. - Okay.
对,但我毕竟在世俗世界工作
Yeah, but I, you know, I work in the... in the secular world,
那也是我生活的一部分
and it's also part of my life.
我不见得会穿得朴素
I don't necessarily dress modest.
-我知道这听起来... -我正想说
I understand how-- - I was gonna say.
听起来有点像...
It sounds like there's a little bit of
我所谓的“弹性正统派”
what I like to call "flexidox."
-就是那样 -好的
You got it. - Okay.
(弹性正统派)
我会穿短裙和裤子
I will wear, you know, short skirts, and I wear pants.
结婚时大概会遮住头吧,不知道
Um... Covering my head when I'm married, I don't know.
我被教育
I've been taught that your relationship with God
每个人跟神的关係都是私密的
is a very personal thing,
就算外人想干涉
and as much as people wanna kind of be a part of it
对你指手画脚,也是不行的
and tell you what to do, they can't.
妳有在跟谁约会吗?
Have you been dating anybody?
最近有找到什麽对象吗?
Like, is there anybody recently that you've found?
-我之前谈了一段三年的感情 -好的
So, I was in a relationship for three years.
-原本一切... -蛮久的
Okay. - And everything--
确实
That's a long time. - It's a long time.
原本一切都很好
And everything was great,
但交往满两年后
but after the two-year mark,
我说我想结婚
I told him, "Listen, I would like to get married."
-毕竟我们都有信仰 -了解
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表