剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表
好的,谢谢你
Oh. Thank you so much.
-不客气 -太好了
You're welcome. - Lovely.
妳有觉得伴侣必须具备哪些特质吗?
Do you have something that's really important to you in a guy
除了身心健全、整体条件好之外?
besides for, like, just being put together and the overall package?
这很难具体说出来
Um... I've never been able to put it to words.
我想对方必须愿意为我付出
I guess it's a person who's willing to do for you
并努力做出承诺
and really is, like, looking to create that commitment.
了解
Yeah. Um...
我看过一本书
I read this book.
叫做《河流、茶壶与鸟》
It's called The River, the Kettle, and the Bird,
描述感情如何随着时间变化
and it's about how relationships evolve over time.
作者认为那像河上的船
And it starts out, the river,
要不是往同一个方向前进
where you can have ships going in the same direction in the river,
就是往反方向走
or you can have ships going opposite directions in the river.
感情就是这样开始的
Mm-hmm. - That's kind of how relationships start.
我可能往这个方向走
It's like, I might be headed this direction,
妳可能跟我一起走
you might be headed with me this direction,
-也可能朝反方向走 -确实
or you might be headed the opposite way.
这很难说
You know? You don't really know.
-我觉得这概念很酷 -有意思
I thought it was a really cool idea. - That's interesting.
没错
Yeah.
不知道妳有没有注意到这裡的月出
I don't know if you've noticed, the moon rises here.
没有耶
No, honestly, I didn't.
我想我可能没抬头看
I didn't look up recently, I guess.
-大概吧 -好,没关係
Okay. - Yeah, no worries.
晚上天气好的时候出去
All right.
妳会看到月亮升起
If you go out on a clear night, you'll see the moon rise,
如果刚好看到动物
and if you see animals,
或人在山裡
or if you're out in the mountains,
那种感觉非常特别
it's really, really special.
好酷
Cool.
诺亚感觉人很好
Noah seems really nice. Um...
他很好聊
Like, he's easy to talk to.
我只是不确定...我们有火花
I'm just not sure if it's there.
通常几点可以看到?
What time does that happen around? Usually?
晚上11点
Eleven o’clock,
或12点 -好的
twelve o’clock... - Okay.
-月亮会开始升起 -好的
Starts the moonrise. - Yeah.
-知道了 -好的
Okay, cool. - Yeah.
我觉得他比较偏小镇...
I think he's more of a... like, a small-town...
他感觉更喜欢小镇
He appreciates, I think, the small town more, and...
或郊区、乡村的生活
It's more of like a suburban country life,
我比较喜欢城市
and I'm a little more city gal.
看来是如此
Turns out to be, so...
但他感觉人很好,很温暖
But he seems so nice and so warm.
或许只是不适合我
Um, just maybe not for me.
♪ If you've got nothing to say about me ♪
♪ I don't wanna hear another word ♪
♪ Don't speak ♪
♪ Go back to the place where you belong ♪
♪ Let me finish this call So I can finish my song... ♪
大卫说
David said
他会参加我的生日派对
he would come to my birthday,
结果他没来
and then he wasn't there.
他没有付出努力
He, you know, didn't make an effort.
他不尊重我的时间
He was just disrespectful of my time.
我觉得他从头到尾都不尊重我
I just felt disrespected in whole by him.
这样不让人不爽才怪吧?
Would it not annoy someone?
所以就是这样
So yeah.
我不怕伤害他的感情
I'm not scared of hurting his feelings.
我要直接跟他说:“听着
I mean, I'm just gonna tell him straight. "Listen."
给我认真点,不然别浪费我的时间”
"Sort your shit out, or, you know, don't fuck with me."
妳好,丹妮
Hey, Dani.
你好吗?
How are you?
-过得好吗? -很好
How have you been? - Good.
-太好了 -妳呢?
Good. - You?
棒透了
Fabulous.
最近有在忙什麽吗?
What's been going on?
没有,都差不多
Not much. Nothing much.
你这个月底有活动?
You have an event coming up at the end of the month?
没错,在一週后
Uh, in one week from today. Yeah.
-好极了 -听说妳会去
Very nice. - I heard you're coming.
-是吗? -应该是吧
Am I coming? - I think you're coming.
-再说吧 -没问题
We'll see. - We'll see. We'll see?
话说回来...
Anyways...
-前阵子我生日,你也知道 -没错
It was my birthday, as you know. - Yeah.
-我知道 -对
I do know. - Yeah.
-那天如何? -棒透了
How did that go? - It was fabulous.
你该来参加我的派对的
You were supposed to come to my party.
可惜那在安息日,所以我不能去
Unfortunately it was on Shabbat, so I couldn't make it.
-好吧 -对
Oh, okay. - Yeah.
-懂了 -好的
Got it. Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
-你和我... -说吧
You and I... - Yeah.
没办法在一起
...are not gonna work.
好的
Okay.
我觉得你非常不尊重我的时间
I felt really disrespected with my time from you,
-好的 -这点我无法接受
and it's just not something that, like, I wanna entertain.
我觉得有件事很难
You know, to me, it was just tough to, like,
就是在分隔两地时聊天
when we were apart, to, like, have a conversation,
因为我不确定那样是否行得通
like, "I don't think this is gonna work." I didn't know.
我们分隔两地时有在聊天啊
We were talking when we were apart.
确实
Right. Um...
不晓得,我想亲自见到妳 看感觉如何...
Yeah, I don't know. Like, I wanted to see you in person, see how it felt--
那你感觉如何呢?
And how did you feel?
-我感觉如何? -对
How did I feel? - Yeah.
我觉得我们做朋友比较好吧? 不是吗?
I think we're better as friends though, right? Or no?
你想跟我做朋友吗?
不知道,妳告诉我吧
- Oh, you wanna be my friend? - I don't know. I mean, you tell me.
妳有感觉到爱情的火花吗?
Did you feel, like, a romantic connection or no?
老实说,这段时间以来
I think that over time
你一再惹我生气
you kind of pissed me off, to be honest,
-好的 -让我没了兴致
and I was very turned off.
-好吧 -最大的问题是我喜欢计画
A really big thing for me is, like, I like to make plans,
你却一再拖延
and you were always pushing it off,
搞得我一直等你
and, like, I was, like, waiting around for you.
那样确实不好
Yeah, that's definitely not right.
或许以后,如果妳有什麽活动
Maybe in future, you have something going on,
要我跟妳一起去,我会很乐意
you need me to tag along, I'd be down, you know.
-你只想跟着? -妳懂的
You're gonna tag along? - You know.
-如果妳跟哪个团体有活动 -了解
If you have something going on with a group,
我会很乐意加入,反之亦然
I would love to join, and vice versa.
既然你都不想一起计画约会了
You didn't wanna make plans with me when we were dating,
-哪会想一起计画朋友之间的活动? -也是
so why would you wanna make plans with me when we're friends?
我想你以后跟别的女生约会时
I think, for future, when you're dating other girls,
最好跟对方说
you know, it's good to know.
搞笑的是 我跟其他女生约会时不会这样
I'm not like that with other girls. That's the funny thing.
这样说太糟糕了
That's a really bad thing to say.
我哪裡不一样?
What makes me different?
妳哪裡不一样?
What makes you different? Um...
-你慌了 -不晓得,我确实慌了
Ooh. Hectic. - I don't know. That is hectic.
好个令人发慌的问题
Got your question right there.
听着,我想我们之间
最大的不同在于虔诚度
Look, I think one big difference between us is, like, the religious level.
-确实 -不管我跟谁在一起
I think whoever I wanna end up with,
-我都想多遵守教规 -我懂
I do wanna, like, you know, observe a little bit more.
我不想硬要妳过妳不想要的生活
I don't wanna, like, drag you through a life you don't wanna live.
我觉得我们要的并不一样
I just felt like we didn't want the same things.
确实
Yeah.
然后说到出门...
And, you know, in terms of going out, I like...
我不像妳那麽喜欢夜生活
I'm not really, like, about the nightlife like you.
我觉得喜欢不是问题
Like, there's no problem with that.
只是我对妳来说可能太无聊了
I'm probably too boring for you.
我很开心我跟大卫结束了因为他烂透了
So I'm very happy with how things have ended with David because he sucks,
甚至照他自己说的
剧集 | 犹太媒婆(2023) | 导航列表