剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
你做你的 不过你最好安心做我们的客户
You do it your way, but you should probably keep us on retainer
毕竟我们都是"让有罪的人逍遥法外"
given that we keep "Guilty people out of jail."
再联络
I'll be in touch.
警方报告
我帮你开门
Let me get the door for you.
谢了
Thanks.
我的天啊 让我来帮你捡
My goodness. Let me help you with that.
上帝啊
Dear God.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
门没有上锁 这连锁都没有
Well, the door was unlocked. It doesn't even have a lock.
我受够了住在保险箱里
I got tired of living in a vault.
难怪你从未邀请我来
Well, no wonder you haven't invited me over.
我一直想请你来的
I've been meaning to.
-这就是个棚屋 -这是半改建的阁楼
- Well, it's a hovel. - It's a semiconverted loft.
好吧 没有改建 但这里结构很好
Okay, it's not converted, but it's... it's got great bones.
大概还会有几个街头瘾君子的遗骸
Yeah. Probably the actual bones of some homeless junkie.
你得想象它全新粉刷过后的样子
You have to picture it with a fresh coat of paint.
你的新粉刷能遮掉这个景色吗
You're gonna put a fresh coat of paint on that view?
退一万步讲 采光一流
Well, it still gets fantastic light.
你真是乐观
You really have the knack of seeing the toilet bowl half full.
地♥产♥经纪说这地段在一两个经济危机后
The realtor says this area's gonna be hotter than Williamsburg
会比威廉斯堡更抢手
after a recession or two.
然后你居然信她了
And you believed her?
清水混凝土 我的天
Cinder blocks. Jesus.
上帝啊
Oh, good Christ!
这都是什么
What is that?
不 你不能住这
No. You can't live here.
沃克家的人不能住在这种地方
This is not how a Walker keeps up appearances.
那我可找对地方了
Then I found the right place.
你失去的还不够多吗
Haven't you lost enough?
你的工作 你的未婚夫
Your job. Your fiance.
现在你的豪华公♥寓♥也没了
And now your gorgeous apartment.
我没有失去他们
I didn't lose those things,
我离开他们了 这有很大不同
I left them. Big difference.
亲爱的 这是因为钱的问题吗
Honey, is this about the money?
一部分 但卖♥♥掉我旧公♥寓♥的钱能供我开支了
In part, but the sale of my old apartment will cover me.
那笔钱买♥♥这种地方可绰绰有余
It'll cover a lot more than this dump.
我有其他方面的开销
I have other expenses.
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
担心我生活从简吗 不需要
That I'm simplifying my life? No.
简约生活和凄凉拮据是有区别的
There is a difference between simple and bleak.
你身上肯定是发生了什么事
Something is going on with you.
让我帮你吧 小帕
Just let me help you, Pats.
好吧
Okay.
-你可以从洗厕所开始 -什么
- You can start in the bathroom. - What?
那个厕所可不会自己变干净
That toilet's not gonna scrub itself.
-这可不好笑 -是你说愿意帮忙
- Oh, this isn't funny. - Well, you said you wanted to help.
你是想改成先刷厨房♥吗
Would you rather start in the kitchen?
那个烤箱简直不能见人
Because the oven is a disaster.
甜心 无论你想要做成什么事情
Sweetheart, whatever it is
你一个人是做不到的
you are trying to accomplish, you cannot do it alone.
我知道 妈
I know, Mom.
虽然有段时间不做了
Well, it has been a while,
但我洗污渍的能力仍然一流
but I can still scrub off grime like nobody's business.
你简直没完了
You're relentless.
你这是五十步笑百步 宝贝
Pot, kettle, black, baby girl.
该死 搞劈了指甲
God damn. Broke a nail.
我羡慕你的能力 但从不喜欢私♥人♥侦♥探♥的活
I've envied your powers, but never the P.I. Stuff.
跟踪嫌疑人好几周 像是看着等油漆干
Stalking out suspects for weeks on end? Like watching paint dry.
也许这也是为什么你喜欢...
Probably why you like it...
一个人待着 和人保持距离
being alone, keeping people at a distance,
专注关心其他人的破事
focusing on someone else's shit
以此来逃避自己的事
so you don't have to look at your own.
你到底要干什么
What are you doing?
天啊
Jesus.
老天
Jesus. Uh...
别喝那个
Don't drink that.
大事不妙
Shit. Shit. Shit.
计划 计划是什么来着
Uh... The plan. What's the plan?
该死的
Damn it.
常用联♥系♥人
杰西卡
假名调查事务所 请留言
Alias Investigations. Leave a message.
我病了吗
Am I sick?
你不会有事的 伯蒂
You're gonna be fine, Birdie. Hey.
你只是需要休息一下 好吧
You just need some rest, all right?
来
Here.
我正要 我
I was... I...
你还好吗
You okay?
-我是伯蒂对吧 -宝贝 你是
- Am I still Birdie? - Yeah, that's you, babe.
我有点冷
Uh, I'm cold.
我们能互相取暖
We'll keep each other warm.
不 不要
No. No.
停下来 不要
Stop. No.
休想得逞 混♥蛋♥
Not this time, asshole.
喂 醒醒
Hey. Wake up.
保持清醒
Hey, stay with me.
你得集中注意力
You have to focus.
我要吐了
I'm gonna ralph.
你被下药了 但没有大碍
You've been drugged, but you're okay.
如果真的要吐 记得提醒我一下
Just give me a heads-up if you're actually gonna ralph.
你是谁
Uh... who are you?
我来帮忙的 在警方来之前都会陪着你
I'm here to help. I will stay with you until the police get here.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What-- What happened?
你的朋友里德在你酒里下了药
Your friend Reid put something in your drink
把你带来这里 想强♥奸♥你
and brought you here to rape you.
他之前就干过 但却狡辩逃过了法律制裁
He's done it before, but got off on a technicality.
爸妈有钱 高级律师
Rich parents. Fancy lawyer.
他再次犯案只是时间问题
It was a matter of time before he did it again.
-天哪 -听我说
- Oh, my God. - Listen to me.
今晚早些时候你的朋友们见到你们一起
Your friends saw you two together earlier tonight.
看到你们两个眉来眼去的
They saw you flirting with each other,
然后看到你们一起离开了
and they saw you leave together.
这让里德觉得他又可以摆脱制裁 但是
All of which made Reid think he could get away with it, but...
他不会了
he won't.
-等等 天哪 他 -没有
- Wait. Oh, God. Did he-- - No. No.
因为你反抗了他
Because you fought him off.
-什么 -小心点
- What? - Whoa, whoa. Careful, careful.
-我反抗了他 -没错
- I fought him off? - Yes.
一定要让警方给你做血液毒理检测
You have to make sure the police give you a tox screen.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
不客气
You're welcome.
用多少胜利才能挽回我在你心中的形象
How many wins will it take to redeem myself with you?
十次
Ten?
一百次
A hundred?
先从一次开始吧
Let's start with one.
-嗨 -忙吗
- Hey. - You busy?
我的工作做了一半 怎么
I'm a half a bottle into my work. What's up?
你把这个落在我家了
Well, you left this at my place.
你可以叫维多去取的
You could've sent Vido down with it.
但你还是别的事
But you have something else on your mind.
你有没有不用侦探思维思考过
Do you ever stop thinking like a P.I.?
所以我才讨厌魔术 我总能看穿手法 还有
That's why I hate magic. I always figured out the trick. Also...
魔术师
magicians.
对 魔术师很坏
No, magicians are awful.
所以
So?
我想跟你聊聊我们的友情
I wanted to talk to you about our friendship.
-我是说 现在算友情吧 -是吧
- I mean, that's what it is now, right? - I guess so.
我不确定发生了什么
I'm not sure what happened.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
就是那样
That's what happened.
你肯定是做对了什么事 因为
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表