剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
现在我们播报突发新闻
Now we go live for some breaking news.
霍加斯女士
Ms. Hogarth!
霍加斯女士 据消息源称
Ms. Hogarth, sources tell us
你知道蒙面义警的身份
you can identify the masked vigilante.
有人去领拿25万悬赏了吗
Anybody claim the quarter million?
你还在维护你已死的客户吗
You still championing your deceased client?
律所将揭晓蒙面义警的身份
你知道是谁杀了格雷戈里·塞林杰吗
Know who killed Gregory Sallinger?
多亏霍加斯律所的一流团队
Thanks to the first-rate team at Hogarth & Associates,
是的 我们已确认了她的身份
yes, we have discovered her identity.
这样公布她的名字并不合适
This is not the appropriate forum to release her name.
但这名女人
Now, this woman, however,
她太危险了 不能任由她游走街头
she is far too dangerous to leave out on the streets.
我相信她很快会被捕
I expect an arrest will be imminent.
好了 各位 我们将及时通知...
There you have it, folks. We'll keep you informed as...
该死
Shit.
现在不太方便
This isn't a good time.
德米崔·帕萨拉斯情况危急 躺在医院里
Demetri Patseras is in the hospital in critical condition.
-我知道 -是你派她去的吗 那女人
- Yeah, I... I heard. - Did you send her? That woman?
好吧
Okay, okay.
-我们能改天再说吗 -他的律师打来
- Can we talk about this another time? - His lawyer called
-说他要撤诉了 -姬丝
- and said he's dropping the lawsuit. - Kith--
不 我该惊恐 害怕 气愤
No, and I should be horrified, afraid, angry...
但这结束了 我觉得 解脱
But it's over, and all I feel... is free.
-不客气 -天呐
- You're welcome. - Oh, my God!
好了 好 好
All right. Okay, okay.
我们说好的
We had an understanding.
我不在乎你做什么 杀谁
I don't give a shit what you do or who you kill...
但求你 离我们远点
but, please, just stay away from us.
你把好多邪恶放归到了世界里
You've unleashed a lot of evil in this world.
不
No!
从你浴室窗户逃跑那次就算了
That escape out your bathroom window was a freebie.
你再这么干 我叫你好看
Try it again and you'll pay.
我不是你的问题了
I am not your problem anymore.
你永远是我的问题
You will always be my problem.
报♥警♥
Make the call.
你不够快 也打不过我
You're not fast enough. And you can't beat me.
亮着灯时不能
Not in the light.
到此为止了 崔西
This is it, Trish.
我需要报♥警♥ 有人闯入
I need to report a break-in.
蒙面义警在我家里
The masked vigilante is in my house.
不
No!
-你干什么 -我要逃走
- What are you doing? - I'm getting out of here.
别 你叫我做什么都行
Don't. I will do anything that you ask.
-求你 -崔西 看看你自己
- Please. - Trish, look at yourself.
你不是这样的
This isn't you.
我不想伤害她 但没办法时我会的
I don't want to hurt her, but I will if I have to.
你已经伤害到她了
You already are.
放了她吧 咱们可以谈谈 或者打一架
So just let her go, and you and I can talk or fight or whatever.
放了她
Let her go!
-放下枪 -我不会让她伤害你的
- Drop the gun. - I won't let her hurt you.
不 你会自己打中她的
No, you're just gonna shoot her yourself.
难道你现在还是神枪手了吗
Or are you a goddamn marksman now?
退后
Back off.
你是对的
You're right.
我代理各种罪犯
I represent all sorts of criminals.
其中有些急着想出国
Some who are in a hurry to leave the country.
你觉得他们会找谁
Who do you think they turn to?
不 她哪都别想去
No, she's not going anywhere.
你听到她了
You heard her.
她不抓你进警局 是不会罢休的
She's not gonna stop till she takes you in.
纽约对于你已经不安全了
New York isn't safe for you anymore.
放了她 带我走 我能帮你逃走
Leave her, take me, and I will get you out.
带我走 快
Take me! Go!
不 我清楚风险
No, no, I understand the risks.
好 我可以同意你的价格
Okay, I will meet you at your price
但你必须在24小时内拿给我
if and only if you can get it to me within 24 hours.
准备好了打这个电♥话♥
Call here when it's ready.
他会加速做护照
He'll expedite the passport.
我带你越边境去加拿大
I'll take you across the border to Canada.
然后你就靠自己了
Then you're on your own.
他会需要新我的照片
He'll need a photo of the new me.
额外保护
Extra protection.
你似乎不需要
You don't seem to need it.
你的能力很惊人
Your powers are impressive.
我能力多强都没用
It doesn't matter how powerful I am.
我永远都忘不掉无助的感觉
I'll never forget what it's like to be helpless.
我了解那感觉
I know the feeling.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
我不想杀任何人
I don't want to kill anyone.
我也不想死
Well, I don't want to die.
但你为另一个人献出了生命
Yet you gave your life for someone else's.
你这么做真是出人意料
That's unexpected coming from you.
我爱她
I love her.
我希望她获得比我更多的东西
I want more for her than I do for myself.
恭喜
Congratulations.
杰西卡对你也是这种感觉
Jessica feels that way for you.
她想要回她的姐姐
She wants her sister back.
我也想呢
Well, so do I.
但她不理解我在做的事
But she doesn't understand what I'm doing,
因为她做不到
because she can't do it.
-她做不到终极的牺牲 -那是什么
- She can't make the ultimate sacrifice. - Which is?
一切
Everything.
他们大概是来要照片了
They're probably calling for that photo.
"崔西·沃克"提醒
搜索提醒 "崔西·沃克"新闻
纽约公报
蒙面义警杀了三个人 坏人
The masked vigilante has killed three people. Bad people.
或许你很高兴他们死了
Maybe you're glad they're gone.
或许你甚至为她叫好
Maybe you're even rooting for her.
但那不是英勇 那是谋杀
But that's not heroic, it's murder.
她不会乖乖就擒 但她必须被擒
She won't go down without a fight, but she needs to go down.
所以我要请你帮我找到她
So I'm asking you to help me find her.
她叫崔西·沃克
Her name is Trish Walker.
不 该死
No. Shit!
-你们可能叫她帕茜 -她不能这么做
- You may know her as Patsy. - She can't do this.
她在逃
She's on the run.
她挟持了她的律师 杰瑞·霍加斯
She's holding her attorney, Jeryn Hogarth, hostage.
她很危险 不要靠近她
She's dangerous. Do not approach her.
别逞英雄 这不是份好差事
Don't try to be a hero. It's a shitty job.
-14区 疑似犯罪 -收到
- Fourteen, 10-10 call. - Copy that.
嫌疑人住♥宅♥无人
Suspect residence is vacant.
重复 沃克住♥宅♥无人
Repeat, the Walker residence is uninhabited.
天呐 流量好大
Jesus. We're getting a shitload of traffic.
你火了
You've gone viral.
就是这目的
That was the objective.
我得保持清醒
I'm gonna have to do this one straight.
那安全吗
Is that even safe?
你会找到她的 但你得跟她打
You'll find her, but you gotta fight her.
我们中一个会赢的
And one of us will win.
我要怎么帮忙
What can I do to help?
在社交媒体上梳理#找到帕茜 的话题内容
Hop on social media and search through the "Find Patsy" hashtags.
我们别指望护照
We are beyond passports
或任何像样的合法出行了
and anything resembling legitimate transport.
杰西卡确保了这点
Jessica made sure of that.
我从未跟此人交易过
I've never done business with this man.
我的客户从没那么别无选择过
None of my clients have ever been that desperate.
-你是想吓我吗 -不 只是
- You trying to scare me? - No, I just...
我喜欢对我要打交道的人有点把握
I like being sure of the people that I deal with.
你相信他的贪婪吗
Do you trust his greed?
因为我安全到达他才能拿到钱 是吧
Because he only gets paid if I get there safely, right?
我可以为你的投降谈妥条件
I could negotiate the terms of your surrender.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表