剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Put your hands up!
别开枪 我在拍摄
Don't shoot! You're on camera.
把那个放下
Put that down!
绝不
Not a chance.
快停下
Stop what you're doing!
你找到了什么
What did you find?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-他就在那里吗 -不
- He was... here? - Oh... Oh, no!
不 天呐
Oh, no! No, my God!
不
No!
天呐 不
Oh, my God! No.
达齐斯郡验尸官
是他的第一杀 上面肯定有好多DNA
It's his first kill. There's gotta be DNA all over it.
如果有 我们会找到的
If it's there, we'll find it.
但我得往上报
But I've gotta run this up the ladder.
你多快能把尸体送进犯罪实验室
How soon can you get the body to your crime lab?
我得证明塞林杰是纽约警局的犯人
I've gotta make a case that Sallinger is an NYPD collar.
-好 通知我 -谢谢 琼斯
- Okay. Let me know. - Thanks, Jones.
科斯塔吗
Costa?
他在申请尸体的管辖权
He's filing for jurisdiction over the body.
那么多年来 他们的儿子就在他们脚下
All these years, and their son was under their feet.
我们去盯住塞林杰 直到警方逮捕他
We'll stay on Sallinger until the police drag him in.
把我的案卷还我
I'd like my files back.
吹雪机是鲍比·麦克伯蒂偷的
Bobby McBurty stole the snowblower.
他的口供前后矛盾
His statement didn't add up.
我知道
I know.
但有时候你得放人一马
But sometimes you gotta let things slide.
不管怎样
Anyway...
谢谢你
thank you.
祝你今天愉快
You have a nice day now.
如果没人觉得你是英雄 那你还是吗
Are you still a hero if nobody thinks you are?
难道我还在乎别人怎么想
Like I give a shit what other people think.
想喝酒 想睡觉
Want to drink. Want to sleep.
该死
Shit.
天呐
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the hell?
我在干什么
What am I doing?
-《纽约公报》 -喂 我有情报给你们
- New York Bulletin. - Hi. Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm calling in a tip.
好了 各位 集♥合♥过来 休息一下
All right, guys, let's gather up here, take a knee.
索菲娅 你来为我们展示一下
Sophia, let's see you demo this for us.
慢慢来 不用急 精神点
Nice and slow, right? No need to hurry. Not live here.
注意动作的准度 精度 每一招都做好
Focused on precision, accuracy, each move. Right?
怎么样了 好的 看着
How we looking over here? All right, now, look.
我们趴下时 一定要放宽 好吗
When we're on the bottom, we gotta... Wider than that. Right?
好 继续
Okay, go ahead.
好 放宽 好吗 手肘弯曲
Okay, wider, guys. Wider, right? Bend your elbows.
用力把住
Go ahead and grip strong.
使劲点
Grip that strong, right?
你扳开他时 立住
Hey, when you... When you clear him, post.
左耳后 抓住这里
Left ear on the back, right? Just try to get a hold of that.
该死的 你来干什么
God damn it! What are you doing here?
你想插手 我就会追踪你的手♥机♥
You want to get involved, expect to have your phone tracked.
这变♥态♥杀手还教孩子 简直是疯了
It's insane that that deranged murderer is teaching little kids.
-头抬起来 -疯狂 令人作呕
- Get your head up. Head up. - Insane. Sickening.
-头抬起来 -让人生气
- Get your head up, right? - Rage inducing.
这只手要扳开 好吗
We're clearing this hand. Clear that hand. Clear. All right?
这就对了 别往下看 看前面
There you go. And don't look down. Look ahead.
但我们在州北有重要发现
But we found what we needed upstate.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
好 一直在等着好消息呢
All right. Been waiting to hear some good news.
-他们什么时候抓他 -还不够快
- When are they bringing him in? - Not soon enough.
在那之前我们要盯住他
We just keep eyes on him until then.
"我们"
"We"?
你没工作吗
Don't you have a job?
我有为维持生计需要做的
There is what I have to do to maintain a life
还有我想做的 我需要两者才能保持理智
and what I want to do, and I need both to stay sane.
去喝点水吧
Get a drink. Go ahead and get a drink.
去吧 甩甩手臂
Go ahead, guys. Now clear that arm.
该死
Oh, shit.
你拿12岁的孩子练手
So you hone your skills on 12-year-olds.
他们努力 而且正派
Well, they work hard. They have integrity.
这两点你都不懂
Two foreign concepts to you.
这些孩子听够你的教诲了
These kids have had enough lessons from you.
到此为止吧
Call it a day.
不让他们好好受训吗 不可能
Cheat them of their training? There's not a chance.
教练 另一个孩子抢了我的搭档
Coach, the... the other kid took my partner.
你不需要搭档也能进步 没事
You don't need a partner to improve. It's all right.
练下上身招式吧
Practice your top stance, okay?
-好 -去吧
- Okay. - Go ahead.
你想再袭击我一次吗 还是当众
You want to assault me again? In public?
如果你远离这些孩子我就不
Not if you get the hell away from these kids.
否则呢 你要把我打成渣吗
Or what? You'll beat me to a pulp?
又是靠不公平的优势
Relying on an unfair advantage, again?
或许你真以为 你能公平作战
Or maybe you actually think... that you can fight a fair fight.
规则很简单
The rules are simple.
你不想那么做的
You don't want to do that.
你控制不了自己
You can't control yourself.
你没有自律 只有蛮力
You have no discipline. Just brute force.
你希望我揍扁你
You want me to kick your ass.
你觉得我会在这些镜头前失控
You think I'll lose my shit in front of these cameras.
那是你的本性
It is in your nature.
人们想知道真♥相♥ 尤其是你的真♥相♥
And people want to know the truth. Especially yours.
或许人们想看到有人还击
Maybe people like to see someone fight back
一个毁人不倦的疯子
against a psychopath that destroys lives.
教训我吧
School me.
你不是想确保我公平作战吗
You want to make sure I'm playing fair.
我去
Holy shit.
好了 各位 休息一下
All right, guys, take a breather.
都过去
Everybody over here.
坐下
Have a seat.
好的
Okay.
取消资格的动作包括踢
You get disqualified for kicking,
挠 咬 击打 骂人
scratching, biting, hitting, swearing,
把对手摔在垫子上
when you slam your opponent's body to the mat
或把任何身体部位扭曲到超常程度
or you twist any body part beyond its normal range of motion.
除此之外 规则很简单
Other than that, it's pretty simple.
第一个把对手摁在垫子上的人获胜
First person to pin their opponent to the mat wins.
知道了
Got it.
我不会要你放水的 我知道你不会
I won't ask you to go easy on me, 'cause I know you won't.
开始
Go.
好
Okay.
消极迎战 什么都不做也会被取消资格
You also get disqualified for passivity if you don't do anything.
我只是在等你展示几招给我看
I'm just waiting on you to show me some moves.
好吧
Oh, okay.
来吧 你不能一直忍♥着 你不是这种人
Come on. You can't hold back forever. It's not you.
数数
Count it out!
-一二三 -你就是这样杀掉内森的吗
- One, two, three... - Is this the hold you used to kill Nathan?
四五
...four, five.
你练了那么久 还是这么烂
All that practice, and you still suck ass.
他们看到的只是个作弊者
All they see is a cheater.
这下是谁在自欺欺人了
Now who's lying to themselves?
不能摔你 看来我输了
No body slams. I guess I lose.
他们会看清你的 他们都会看清的
They'll see who you are. They'll all see.
让他们看吧
Let them.
下课
Class dismissed.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表