剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
就再去暴打另一个坏人就行
Just rough up another bad guy.
什么坏人
What bad guy?
我不知道 我知道一堆呢
I don't know. I got a box full of 'em.
但我们算好时间
But we'll time it
让杰西卡在事发时在被人看到的地方
so Jessica is someplace visible when it happens.
你告诉他 纳斯鲍姆也是你杀的
And then you tell him that you also did Nussbaumer.
他再去告诉警♥察♥
And then he tells the cops.
杰西就有不在场证明 我们又能扳倒一个混♥蛋♥
Jess gets an alibi. We take down another asshole.
当然 等目标说
Of course, when our mark says
蒙面义警袭击了他和纳斯鲍姆
the masked vigilante attacked him and Nussbaumer...
杰西卡就会知道你...我们做了什么
Jessica's gonna know what you... what we did.
这怪我 我一定会让她知道的
It was my fault. I'll make sure she knows it.
因为现在 她以为是你
Because right now... she thinks you did it.
天呐 这太操蛋了
Christ. This is so dicked up.
不是你做的 让她知道就行
You didn't do this. Just make sure she knows it.
这很简单吗
"Just"?
杰西和我
Look, Jess and I...
我们失去了太多
we've lost too much.
我不希望她再失去你
I don't want her to lose you, too.
我也不想
Neither do I.
我再去找个混♥蛋♥来
I'll go find us another asshole.
他们在谈什么
What are they talking about?
他们要把主角给我们了
They're gonna offer us the lead.
不会吧 我做到了吗
No way. I did it?
有点大人的样子
Act like a goddamn adult.
你现在是日程表上的头牌了
You're number one on the call sheet now.
你得做出榜样来
You have to lead by example.
怎么做
How?
你帮助其他演员
You help the other actors.
你让他们知道 如果他们准备不足你会发现
And you let them know you notice if they're unprepared.
你定下基调 说好笑话
You set the tone and land the jokes.
几百个人能在这个节目找到工作
A hundred people could have jobs on this show,
做好几年
for years.
但他们要想养家糊口
But they only feed their families
你就必须每天做好你的工作
if you do your job perfectly every day.
我只是想演好角色 我不知道...
I just wanted to play the part. I didn't know it...
这听上去好难
It sounds hard.
就是很难
Well, it is hard.
但现在无法退出了 这是你的责任
But there's no backing out now. You owe this.
小帕
Pats.
我知道这让人害怕
I understand how this is daunting.
但如果你不做
But if you don't do it,
就是自私了
you are being selfish.
因为我欠你的吗
Because I owe you?
不 你不欠我的 好孩子
No. You don't owe me, baby girl.
你欠这世界的
You owe the world.
它给了你份天赋 你必须回馈世界
It gave you a gift. You have to give it back.
好了 惊喜点
All right, now. Now look surprised.
帕茜 我有重要消息
Patsy, I have some big news.
调查员查询致命火灾真♥相♥
他大部分时候都待在那辆拖车里
He spends most of his time in that trailer over there.
杰斯·蒙泰罗
Jace Montero?
杰斯·蒙泰罗在130街和阿姆斯特丹街建造现代高楼
我几年前勒索过他
I blackmailed him a few years ago.
杰斯·蒙泰罗地♥产♥
他给我的头疼差点让我进医院
The headache he gave me nearly put me in the hospital.
他是个开♥发♥商
He's a developer?
还是纵火犯 累犯
And an arsonist. Repeat offender.
那里原是地标建筑 但被大火焚毁
That used to be a landmark building. Went up in flames.
空出的地让他可以建他想建的摩天大楼
Freed 'em up to build whatever monstrosity he wants.
而有人因此而死
People died.
我知道就12个
Yeah, twelve that I know of.
三栋他名下的大楼都是如此
In three different buildings he owned.
几个占房♥者 消防员
Some squatters, a firefighter...
没人能拿到他的证据
No one's been able to pin it on him.
而他刚又买♥♥下了皇后区的一栋老楼
And he just bought an old building in Queens.
那栋肯定也要烧毁
Bet that burns down, too.
这人坏透了
This guy is really evil.
你的本事
What you can do...
挺了不起的
it's kind of amazing.
谢谢吗
Thank you?
你可以改变世界
You could change the world.
我只想帮杰西卡搞定不在场证明
I just want an alibi for Jess.
然后呢
And then?
额叶切除术吗
A lobotomy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 崔西 我不...
I don't know, Trish. I don't.
你知道你能帮助他人
You know you can help people.
你现在没法再放弃了
You won't be able to walk away from that now.
他来了
That's him.
我们得确保杰西在某个公开的地方
We have to make sure that Jess is someplace public.
在那之前
And until then...
我们去参加葬礼
we go to a funeral.
你做到了 小帕
You did it, Pats!
项目部主管也来了 他乐坏了
The head of programming was here. He flipped!
你太出彩了 好孩子
You're TGIF, baby girl.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
恭喜 帕茜 表演得真棒
Congratulations, Patsy. Good show.
还没正式定下
There's nothing official yet,
但ABC能看得出要火的苗子
but ABC knows a hit when they see it.
太棒了
Fantastic!
你们还要改片名吧
And you're changing the title, right?
什么
What?
抱歉 我听到了电视台的传闻
Sorry. I heard the network talking.
你们把角色的名字改成了帕茜
I mean, you changed the character's name to Patsy,
这当然很棒
which is perfect, of course.
他们似乎觉得《好姑娘》太泛泛了
I guess That's Our Girl seems a little generic to them.
混♥蛋♥啊 这是我上周跟他们说的
Assholes. I told them that last week.
那或许稍稍改改 比如
Well, maybe it's just a little tweak. Like...
《好帕茜》
That's Our Patsy!
或者《帕茜来了》 这不错
Or... Here's Patsy. That might pop.
我们看看能不能行吧
We'll see how it shakes out.
好
Okay.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
杰西 你到的有点早了
Jess! You're a little early.
你一直不接电♥话♥
You've been ignoring your calls.
我是不接你的电♥话♥ 我们的合作结束了
I'm ignoring your calls. Our business relationship is over.
-现在的合作 -所有合作
- In its current form. - In any form.
-我知道了 -你知道什么
- I know. - You know what?
我知道我能帮你 只要你帮我
I know that I can help you... if you help me.
-我怎么可能帮你 -你就能
- In what world would I ever help you? - In this world.
你偷了我的案卷 袭击了我的客户
You've been stealing my files, assaulting my clients.
你的罪犯客户
Your criminal clients.
他们会把你告得一文不剩
Who will sue you for every penny that you have.
而你需要钱 万一地检官决定起诉你
Money that you will need if the DA decides to prosecute you
袭击那两名警♥察♥ 打残塞林杰
for assaulting those two police officers, maiming Sallinger.
这都是重罪
All felony offenses.
因为你 我就要安葬我母亲了
I'm about to bury my mother because of you.
我可以销毁视频
I will destroy the footage...
以换取你用你的天赋帮我个忙
in exchange for a favor that requires your gifts.
我需要你从一个人那里偷点东西
I need you to steal something from someone.
不是我
Someone other than me.
那男人叫德米崔·帕萨拉斯
A man named Demetri Patseras.
帕萨拉斯想伤害一个我在乎的人
Patseras is trying to hurt someone that I care about.
他是个坏人
He's a bad person.
你现在不就针对他们吗
That's who you go after now, isn't it?
我会在葬礼后把具体信息发给你
I'll send you the specifics... after the funeral.
我是针对坏人
I do go after bad people.
记住了
Remember that.
你姐姐呢
Where's your sister?
他们有针对她的逮捕令
They have a warrant out for her arrest.
-我知道 -我们今晚就得动手
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表