剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
杰西卡·琼斯 第三季 第五集
假名调查事务所
当一样东西死去 你埋葬它
When something dies, you bury it.
如果你是我 就会试图忘记它存在过
If you're me, you try to forget it ever existed.
但有些东西不肯被埋起来
But some things just won't stay buried.
我们从哪里开始
Where do we start?
英雄?
-天呐 有多少 -八千
- Jesus. How much is there? - Eight grand.
谁的血
Whose blood is it?
某人的
Somebody's.
塞林杰没有前科 银行账户干干净净
Sallinger has no priors. His bank accounts are clean.
不用社交媒体 他很小心
He's not on social media. He's careful.
但你觉得他是个杀人犯
But you think he's a killer?
他企图杀我
He tried to kill me.
他厨房♥的那把刀就证明了
That knife in his kitchen proves it.
看他处理的样子 绝不是第一次
And the way he handled it, it was not his first time.
我们能抓到他的 他只是人类
We'll get him. He's only human.
他成天就到处收集文凭和专业知识
All he does is collect diplomas and expertise in everything.
-他比我们加起来都聪明 -那未必吧
- He's smarter than both of us combined. - I don't know about that.
我确定 如果我们找不到尸体
Well, I do. We don't have a body,
武器 动机 证据
a weapon, a motive, evidence.
他就有一切筹码
He is holding every card.
埃里克没有其他具体信息了吗 只是头疼吗
Erik had no more specifics? He just had a headache?
是啊 烂能力
Yeah. Shitty power.
那也是能力
Well, it's still a power.
我们需要知道他都做什么
We need to know what he does,
他去哪 跟谁说话
where he goes and who he talks to.
监视
A stakeout.
好 你会需要
Okay, you're gonna need, uh...
水 或是甘蓝汁什么的
water, kelp juice or whatever.
我♥干♥过监视的
Hey, I've done a stakeout before.
我需要的东西都在车里
Everything I need is in my car.
好吧
Fine.
你确定把他吊在
You sure it wouldn't be more effective
大楼一侧 直到他承认不会更快吗
to just dangle him off the side of a building until he confesses?
-你现在都那么干吗 -不
- Is that what you do now? - No.
再说 我的能力不包括怪力
Besides, super strength didn't come with the package.
是啊 那是强迫
No. That would be coercion.
我知道
I know that.
他有法学学位
One of his degrees is in law.
好啦 我知道了
Okay. I get it.
听着 我...
Look, I just...
我想以正确的方式抓到他
I want to get him the right way.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
他要面对两个超级英雄了
Well, he's facing two superheroes now.
你是我们唯一的优势
Well, you are our one advantage.
他知道我了 他此刻正在研究我的套路呢
He knows me. He's studying my moves as we speak.
他不知道你
He doesn't know you.
没人知道
Nobody does.
你是对的
You're right.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我没试过
I never tried.
求你
Please.
W 抱歉 我得退出了 城外的朋友需要我 巴特
那...
Now, that...
真是干得漂亮
was good work.
那间公♥寓♥不便宜 塞林杰做什么的
That apartment isn't cheap. What's Sallinger do for a living?
没做什么 社区中心的摔跤教练
Not much. He's a wrestling coach at a community center,
他哥哥死于事故
and his brother died in an accident.
他一直靠和解费过活
He's been living off the settlement ever since.
他哥哥死了 我们该查查看
His brother died? We should look into that.
是啊 我没想到呢
Yeah, I hadn't thought of that.
你在这里安顿好 正对着公♥寓♥
You set up here. It's a straight shot into the apartment.
我去守住其他入口
I'll cover the other entrance.
我看得到这里正对公♥寓♥
I can see that it's a straight shot to the apartment.
-我就在这里呢 -好吧 随便了
- I'm right here. - Okay. Whatever.
你就不能接受我有可能
You won't even allow for the possibility
清楚自己在干什么
that I know what I'm doing.
因为你从不犯错 是吗
Because you're never wrong, are you?
你守住前面 我守后面
You cover the front. I'll cover the back.
看到他就打给我
Just call me if you see him.
我瞎了吗 我真是瞎了 是白♥痴♥
Was I blind? Like, I was blind. An idiot.
我是那种白♥痴♥女人
I'm one of those idiot women.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我同意了这荒唐的开放婚姻
I agreed to this ludicrous open marriage,
我默认他的出轨
and, like, I condone his cheating--
你不知道他偷钱
You didn't know about the theft.
这你要在庭上发誓
Which you will swear to in court.
谁会偷自己死去女儿的基金
Like, who steals from his dead daughter's foundation?
谁干那种事啊
Like, who does that?
我要疯了
I'm losing my mind.
我不知道 我该怎么办
I don't know. What do I do?
什么都不用做
Nothing.
我会解决好一切的 好吗
I'm gonna take care of everything. Okay?
彼得的所作所为 是要被责罚的
What Peter did... is reprehensible.
他要为此付出代价
And he will go down for it.
但你会变得更好 我会帮你的
And you will rise up. And I will help you.
我还得告诉劳伦特
I have to tell Laurent.
他现在在学校正一切顺利呢 这真是...
Just when he's doing so good in school. I mean, it's just...
-难以忍♥受 -好了 这样吧
- It's unbearable. - Okay. Okay. You know what?
他会撑过来的
He... he is gonna get through it.
他是个大人了 好吗
He's a grown man now. Okay?
是劳伦特 我叫他来的
It's Laurent. I asked him to come.
希望你不介意
I hope that's okay.
我不希望他听
I just don't want him to hear it
他那个撒谎精老爸说
from his lying shitheel of a father.
我去洗洗脸 你可以放他进来吗
I'm gonna get my face together. Will you let him in?
当然
Of course.
-姬丝 -彼得 这里不欢迎你
- Kith! - Peter, you're-- You're not welcome here.
你闭嘴 姬丝
You shut up. Kith!
我按下这个 大楼保安就会冲上来
I press this, and the building security will race up here.
你希望你的罪名再加一条擅闯吗
Do you want to add trespassing to your list of crimes?
我起初没想通 但现在我都看清楚了
I didn't see it at first, but now it is so clear.
你的黑暗灵魂从你体内渗出来的样子
How your black soul just seeps out of you.
真诗意 滚
Poetic. Leave.
一切本来好好的 你一出现 就都毁了
Everything was fine. And you show up, everything's ruined.
这不是巧合 姬丝
That's not a coincidence. Kith!
你睡了你的学生
You were sleeping with your students,
还偷你的基金会 那都是早在我出现之前
stealing from your foundation, long before I arrived.
是啊 我是犯错了 但这曝光
Yeah, I made mistakes, but this exposé,
这场闹剧 都是你干的
this... this debacle, that is all you.
-你 -姬丝
- You! - Kith--
不 你是自作自受 你让我恶心
No! You did this to yourself. You disgust me.
她在操纵你
She's manipulating you.
-她想把你从我这里偷走 -我不属于你
- She's trying to steal you from me. - I don't belong to you!
-我恨死你了 -我是做了那些事
- And I hate your goddamn guts! - I did those things. I did them.
但我本打算告诉你的 我本打算告诉你一切的
But I was gonna tell you! I was gonna tell you everything,
但她揭露了我
but she exposed me.
-我们所有人 劳伦特和佐伊 -闭嘴
- All of us! Laurent and Zoey. - Shut up!
-她毁了你的生活 -闭嘴
- She destroyed your life... - Shut up!
就为了让你投入她的怀抱
...so you would come to her.
看看 亲爱的 看看你现在在哪
And look, babe! Look where you are!
是她搞出了这些事
She made all this happen.
我都不想看着你
I can't even look at you. Like...
我再不能看你了
I'll never look at you again.
姬丝
Kith...
回家吧 彼得
Go home, Peter.
去请律师 商量减刑协议
Get a lawyer, negotiate a reduced sentence.
你六年就能出来
You'll be out in six years.
你别想得到她
You can't have her.
你也得不到
Neither can you.
你什么时候不需要再证明自己了
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表