剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
What? Did you poison someone? You run a puppy mill?
如果我接近了就让我打住
Stop me when I get warm.
你真不知道
You really don't know.
算了 琼斯 我要没时间了
Forget it. Jones, I'm running out of time.
你做了什么事 否则你不会给钱 说吧
You did something, or you wouldn't have paid. So spit it out.
我...从妈妈手术的小额备用金里拿了钱
I...S skimmed from our petty cash for my mom's operation.
之后又拿了她的葬礼钱
Then, her funeral.
我不得不卖♥♥了她的婚戒
I had to sell her wedding ring
来支付勒索的钱 但没别的了
to pay the blackmail. But that's it.
没人受伤
And no one got hurt.
不会都是儿童黄♥片♥ 我们走吧
They can't all be kiddie porn. Let's go.
-比她说得严重吧 -我不知道
- It's worse than she says, isn't it? - I don't know.
你知道 但你打算放过她
Yes, you do. But you're gonna let it slide.
因为这无所谓
Because it doesn't matter.
看来我觉得有所谓
Well, apparently, it goddamn matters to me.
蕾娜·潘瑟贪污了
So Reyna Pincer here has
你们养老金账户里的数百万美金
embezzled millions from your pension accounts.
除非你们不想安享晚年了
Unless you want to say goodbye to your golden years,
我建议你们想想办法
I'd suggest you do something about it.
看来他们也有所谓
Looks like it matters to them, too.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
住手
Stop!
马尔科姆 住手
Malcolm, stop.
是我
It's me.
什么...
Wha...
手术成功了
The surgery worked.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
我现在能做事了 好事
I can do things now. Good things.
比如擅闯吗 偷窃机密文件
Like breaking and entering? Stealing confidential files?
-这可不好 -但如果能帮助他人就是好事了
- This is not good. - It is if it helps someone.
得有人去对付霍加斯维护的那些混♥蛋♥
Someone has to take on the assholes that Hogarth defends
免得他们再伤人
before they hurt more people.
这不是你第一次这么做了
This isn't the first time you've done this.
我或许是找到了几个可以纠正的错误
I might have found a couple wrongs to right.
-霍加斯可不会这么想 -除非你告诉她
- Hogarth would beg to differ. - Only if you tell her.
我在这里工作 这是我的工作 维护你可不是
I work here. It's my job. Defending you is not.
马尔科姆 对霍加斯
Malcolm, telling Hogarth
说我的事只会造成更多不值得的伤害
about me will do more damage than it's worth.
对你对我都是
To me and to you.
你要威胁我吗
You're gonna threaten me now?
我只是说 你知道我站在正义这边
All I'm saying is you know I'm on the side of right.
你知道你不是
And you know you're not.
-真是扯淡 -是吗
- That's a load of crap. - Is it?
滚
Get out.
滚 否则我叫保安了
Get out before I haul security in here.
没有 最后一个目标没给钱 看来我看错他了
Nope. Last mark didn't pay. I guess I was wrong about him.
就是他 我们要去见他
He's our guy, and we're gonna go see him.
我还得付钱给赌注经纪人 而且我现在凑够钱了
I got a bookie to pay. And enough money right now to cover it.
好吧 我自己去
Fine. I'll handle it myself.
你不觉得我试过你的办法了吗
Don't you think I've tried it your way?
没成功
It doesn't work.
每次你试图做出好的改变
Any time you try and make something better,
都有一半概率会让情况更糟
it's 50-50 you'll make it worse.
烂借口 相信我 我什么烂借口都用过
Lame excuse. And, trust me, I've tried 'em all.
我知道你想要什么 合伙 阻止所有坏人
I know what you want. Team up and stop all the bad guys.
才不呢 我不需要你
The hell I do. I don't need you.
是啊 但你想要我
Yeah, but you want me...
要我说出谁好谁坏 我能做到
to tell you who's good and who's bad, and I can.
不需要法官和陪审团
No judge or jury necessary.
但你不肯 因为你是怂包
But you won't, because you're a chickenshit.
不 因为情况不会有任何改变
No, because it won't make any difference.
我们哪怕余生都去阻止坏人
We could spend the rest of our lives stopping bad guys,
也不会对这世界造成任何影响
and we would never even make a dent.
尽量别被杀了
Try not to get murdered.
今晚有重要约会吗
Big date tonight?
私人活动 就是"她关了门想确保隐私"
A private event, as in, "She shut the door to ensure privacy."
这也是隐私 我查到了彼得·雷昂的料
This is private, too. I found something on Peter Lyonne.
深挖才发现的 我查了他的历史
Had to dig deep. I looked into his past,
他的私生活 家庭
his private life, his family.
包括他妻子的年鉴 真登对
Even his wife's yearbook. Cute couple.
你希望我毁了彼得 好偷走他妻子
You want me to destroy Peter so you can steal his wife.
-那不关你的事 -是吗
- That is none of your business. - Isn't it?
对了 彼得那样出轨 爱操控人的自恋狂
And, by the way, a cheating, manipulative narcissist like Peter
根本不值得你同情
isn't worthy of your sympathy.
你自己就没罪孽吗
Says she who is without sin, right?
知道吗 如果我想被羞辱 就找杰西卡了
You know what? If I want to be insulted, I will call Jessica.
我要你拿出结果 而你没做到
I asked you for results, and you failed.
其实 我找到了足以毁掉彼得婚姻的东西
Actually, I found something that could destroy Peter's marriage
-还能让他进监狱 -是什么
- and send him to jail. - What is it?
如果你要拿我当皮条客
If you're gonna use me as your pimp...
光让我在文件室里坐临时工的桌子可不够
I'd need more than a temp desk in the file room.
拿我的私生活要挟我
Leveraging my private life against me?
马尔科姆 我不太喜欢你这副样子
Malcolm, I don't think I like this side of you.
我也不喜欢 所以我还需要一份
Neither do I. Which is why I'm also gonna need
新的雇佣合同 加上财务奖励
a new employment contract with some financial incentives.
我给你发了个数
I just sent you a number.
律所可负担不起
This firm can't afford that.
那就另找个调查员
Then get a new investigator.
我究竟要买♥♥到什么 马尔科姆
What exactly will I be paying for, Malcolm?
答应我提的数
Agree to the number.
答应了 但这最好是值得的
Agreed, but this better be worth it.
彼得一直在从他和姬丝为纪念女儿而设立的
Peter has been making withdrawals from the scholarship fund
奖学金基金中提钱
that he and Kith set up in their daughter's memory.
他用现金给他的女友买♥♥礼物
He uses the cash to buy gifts for his girlfriends.
-有时还给她们付房♥租 -这...
- Sometimes pays their rent. - Ooh, this is...
-值得了 -要看我们怎么用
- Worth it. - Depending on what we do with it.
这个消息可以被
The information could be
扩散到他所有的联络人那里 包括姬丝
distributed to all of his contacts, including Kith.
但追踪不到我们身上吗
But it can't be traced back to us?
不能
No.
就只有我们知道我们毁了一个男人的生活
We'll be the only ones who'd know we destroyed a man's life.
不仅是他的
Not only his.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
什么都不做
Nothing...
暂时不做
at the moment.
托马斯·莫罗音乐厅
德彪西已经被弹烂了
Debussy has been done to death.
《海蓝之谜》我都看到吐了
I've seen La Mer so much, it actually makes me seasick.
怎么 我该带你去打保龄球的吗
What? Should I have taken you bowling instead?
不 这挺好玩 但我喜欢打保龄球
No, this is fun. I do love bowling, though.
我想让你见个人
There's someone that I want you to meet.
-马赛亚斯 是你吗 -失陪
- Mathias, is that you? - Excuse me.
-杰瑞 真是惊喜 -是啊
- Jeri, what a lovely surprise. - Yes, it is.
见到你真好 这是姬丝·雷昂
Good to see you. This is Kith Lyonne.
姬丝 这是我的客户 马赛亚斯·科尔
Kith, this is my client, Mathias Cole.
他是交响乐团的音乐主管
He is the musical director for the Philharmonic.
我知道 认识你很高兴 科尔先生
I know who he is. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cole.
-我也是 -你们是同行
- Likewise. - You two are in the same business.
但可不能同日而语
But not exactly in the same league.
姬丝是位大提琴家 是我听过的最好的之一
Kith is a cellist. One of the best that I have ever heard.
我的律师可品味不俗 你是哪个乐团的
Well, my attorney has a discerning ear. Where do you play?
-我是老师 -她只是自谦
- I teach, actually. - She's being modest.
她的四重奏可是城里最知名的之一
Her quartet is one of the most sought after in the city.
-那我很想哪天听听 -不 我...
- Well, I'd love to hear you sometime. - No, I--
我来安排吧
I'll arrange it.
好 杰瑞 见到你很高兴
Okay. Well, um, Jeri, lovely to see you.
-是姬... -姬丝
- It was Ki... - Kith.
姬丝
Kith.
-那是干什么 -可能是个大机会
- What was that? - A big break, potentially.
我们今晚就是为此而来吗
Is that the reason we came here tonight?
我就是想帮帮你 我没觉得有什么不好
I was doing you a favor. I don't see what the problem is.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表