剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, sweetheart.
我懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
这就是女孩的负担
It's the girl's burden.
不管他是谁 他都不配拥有你
And no matter who he is, he does not deserve you.
宝贝
Baby.
你会撑过去的
You're gonna get through this.
你一直都能
You always do.
我去给你拿纸巾 我们给你补好妆
I'm gonna go get you a tissue. We're gonna get you all fixed up.
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
杰西卡在医院里 她要见你
Jessica's in the hospital. She asked for you.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我需要一个名字
I need a name.
你需要休息
You need rest.
你刚动了手术
You just had surgery.
医生说 你已经住院好几天了 所以
Doctor says, uh, you'll be here for a few days, so, uh...
我带了些东西来
I picked up some things.
我很遗憾你变成这样
I'm sorry this has happened to you.
但不管是谁干的 我们都会找到他们关进监狱
But whoever did this, we will find them and get them locked up.
我只想知道名字
I just want a name.
谁的名字
Whose name?
布兰特吗
Brandt?
你觉得是他干的吗
You think he did this?
我是说
I mean...
也有可能 他认识你
makes sense. He recognized you.
如果不是他 那...可能是他的手下
If it wasn't him, it... it might've been one of his thugs.
他的全名
His full name.
安德鲁·布兰特
Andrew Brandt.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表