剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
我的答案是酗酒 那崔西呢
My answer is a fifth of whiskey. What's Trish's answer?
她去哪找她的答案呢
And where did she go to find it?
感谢你搭乘压力安德罗的车
崔西
收件箱 草稿箱
杰西卡·琼斯
妈妈
格蕾丝
杰西卡·琼斯
我夺走了你的至亲 这无法改变 你需要时间 我不能催你
你需要道德风向标 那曾是我
现在你只顾着怪我 不肯承认你母亲必须被阻止
你分不清好与坏
旅馆
她为什么要住这儿
Why is she staying here?
崔西准备了一切监视需要的东西
Trish has everything she needs for a stakeout.
她想找什么
What is she looking for?
她在监视谁
And who is she watching?
-你老板在吗 -她在等一个视频会议
- Is your boss in? - She's waiting on a video conference.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚 佐伊·雷昂艺术奖学金慈善音乐会
由大学著名的弦乐四重奏表演
晚8点开始
-拿到了 -什么
- Got it. - What?
又一个差点被科迪撞死的人的保密协议
A nondisclosure agreement from the latest guy Cody almost killed.
很好
Good.
我刚让一个自以为是的酒驾司机再次上路
I just put an entitled drunk back on the road.
这算不上好吧
I'm not sure that qualifies as good.
那好 很高效
Okay. Effective.
我的职位是"调查员" 不是"清道夫"
My job title is "investigator," not "fixer."
我雇你做两样 如果你不喜欢这工作了 就走吧
Well, I hired both. If you don't like the job anymore, leave.
-那好吧 -我的意思是
- Good to know. - Okay, what I meant
你两样都擅长 而我两样都需要
was that you are good at both. And I need both.
好好发挥你的潜力
Lean into your potential.
你的意思是"别占着茅坑不拉屎"
What you meant was, "Shit or get off the pot."
我说了 你擅长找个
Like I said, you're good at this.
我愿意做我必须做的
Look, I'm willing to pay my dues.
我只想确定这是值得的
I just want to make sure this is worth it.
你能获得经验
Well, with the experience you get here,
再加上我最终会给你好推荐信
along with my eventual recommendation,
你就能开办自己的私♥家♥侦♥探♥社了
you'll be able to launch your own P.I. firm.
打扰 杰瑞 我刚看了下鲍尔案
Excuse me, Jeri. I just looked over the Bauer case.
他们问我们接不接 我觉得能赢
They need to know if we're in or out. I think it's a winner.
那就接 我们律所需要打个胜仗
Run with it. This firm could use some wins right now.
我这就去
I'll get into it.
她很快就能成为命名合伙人了
She'll have her name on that door before long.
马尔科姆 你是个重要的员工
Malcolm, you are a valuable employee,
但我不想再跟你讨论这件事了
but I don't want to have this conversation again.
你得决定好
You need to decide
你究竟想要什么 然后想办法去接受它
what you actually want and then reconcile it however you can.
今晚 佐伊·雷昂艺术奖学金慈善音乐会
由大学著名的弦乐四重奏表演
晚8点开始
伦敦准备好了
They're ready in London.
夏尔 今晚这个慈善音乐会
Char, uh, this benefit concert tonight,
做一个白金级别的捐款
make a platinum-level donation
然后把地址写进我的日历里 谢谢
and then put the address in my calendar, please.
弦乐四重奏 很不错啊
String quartet. Sounds nice.
只是想做点好事
Just trying to do some good.
我的工作一半都是等
Half of my job is about waiting.
等线索
For a clue.
等真♥相♥
For the truth.
等明显迹象表明我不是在浪费时间
For a clear sign that I'm not wasting my goddamn time.
我不能确定我现在到底在等什么
I'm not really sure what I'm waiting for now.
来了
Here we go.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
天呐
Jesus.
快出去
Get the hell out of there.
你是视频里那个大力女
You're that powered chick from the video.
别挡路
Get out of my way!
-趴下 -绝不
- Stay down. - Like hell I will!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-怎么回事 -我不需要你救我
- What the hell? - I didn't need you to save me.
但他拿枪指着你的脑袋呢
Except when you had a gun pointed at your head.
-难道你还防弹了吗 -不
- Or are you bulletproof, too? - No.
谢谢 这下我就明白了
Thanks. That clears things up.
我工作要迟到了
I'm late for work.
做什么 飞贼吗
As what? Are you a cat burglar?
抱歉 超级飞贼
Excuse me, a super cat burglar?
我不是偷东西 我是想伸张正义
I wasn't stealing. I was getting justice.
至少是这么打算的
Or trying to.
那么
So...
卡尔差点要了你命的实验成功了
Karl's near-fatal experiment worked.
如果你肯回我电♥话♥ 我就能早点告诉你了
I would have told you earlier if you'd returned any of my calls.
你清楚我为什么不回
You know why I didn't.
你放走了那个混♥蛋♥
You let that prick get away.
他保险箱里有个雕塑
There is a sculpture in his safe
能证明他与一起袭击案的联♥系♥
that would have linked him to an assault.
有枪的那个保险箱吗
The safe with the gun in it?
是的 所以我才触响了警报
Yes. That's why I triggered the alarm.
我知道他会去拿枪
I knew he'd go for his gun.
这是我听过的最蠢的计划了
That is the most moronic plan I have ever heard.
我追踪那混♥蛋♥几周了
I have been tracking that asshole for weeks.
现在他跑了
And... Now he's gone.
所以你或许还是别来碍我事更好
So maybe it is better if you just stay out of the way.
为什么 因为你现在成英雄了
Why? Because you're a hero now?
是的
Yes.
分得清好坏的世界的道德风向标吗
The world's moral compass who knows good from bad?
或许吧
Maybe.
现在 我总算有能力做点什么了
And now, I am finally equipped to do something about it.
那么都值得咯
So it was worth it, then.
你对我做的事
What you did to me.
因为你得到你想要的了
Because you got what you wanted.
你不懂 杰西 你自♥由♥了
You don't get it, Jess. You're free.
你总说你没想要这个 但我想要
You always said you didn't ask for this, but I did.
所以你可以不用再努力 或觉得内疚或不够格了
So you can stop trying, and feeling guilty and inadequate.
我不需要你做英雄了 没人需要了
I don't need you to be a hero. Nobody does.
我可以搞定了
I've got it covered.
你妈妈在找你
Your mother is looking for you.
给她打电♥话♥ 我好拿钱
Call her so I can get paid.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-科迪 你不能那么做 -拜托
- Cody... Cody, you can't do that. - Come on.
-科迪 你喝醉了 -别那么刻板嘛
- Cody. Cody, you're drunk. - Would you just lighten up?
出♥售♥ 400美元 能跑
别这样 钥匙给我
Come on, give me your keys.
我是你的小弟吗 你看我像谁的小弟吗
Am I your bitch? Do I look like somebody's bitch?
上车
Get in the car.
去你的
Screw you.
去我的 去你的
Screw me? Screw you.
我想跟你说说
Now, I want to share with you
超薄夏季短上衣 快打电♥话♥吧
崔西时尚
这个系列里 我最喜欢的一件
one of my favorite pieces from the collection.
这件亮色棉质上衣
This light and bright cotton tank.
我特喜欢前面可爱的小扣子
I love the cute little buttons in the front.
细节做得真棒
It's such beautiful detailing.
是吧 而且肩带完美地盖住了胸罩
Right? And you'll notice that the strap perfectly hides her bra.
设计师怎么都想不到这样的细节
But why don't designers think of details like that?
我们想到了 而且...
Well, we did. And it comes in...
关掉吧
Just turn it off.
-你不是喜欢这节目吗 -我最喜欢了
- Thought you liked this show. - My favorite.
再穿条牛仔裤 配高跟鞋
You can just throw it on with skinnies and a pair of heels
请自己去高档餐厅吃一顿吧
and take yourself out for a fancy dinner.
谢谢各位赞助佐伊·雷昂艺术奖学金
Thank you for supporting the Zoey Lyonne Arts Scholarship.
佐伊热爱音乐 她在天之灵也在向我们微笑
Zoey loved music, and she is smiling down on us from above.
请去享用些香槟酒
So please go enjoy some champagne and...
继续给我们写支票吧
keep writing those checks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很意外
I'm surprised.
也高兴吗
And delighted?
好奇
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表