剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
but fits seamlessly with any modern decor.
而且完全是电动的 真让我震惊
And it's completely electric, which blows my mind,
因为这火看上去好真
because this fire looks so real
但热量却是完全可以用这个方便的遥控器调整的
and yet the heat is completely adjustable with this handy remote.
没错 那是...
That's right. Now, those are...
你早到了
I see you got here early.
我得回避工作
I had work to avoid.
说到那个 我再请你一杯吧
Speaking of, let me buy you yet another drink.
你救了那姑娘
You saved the girl.
是这样吗
Is that what I did?
那妈妈打电♥话♥说你救回了她女儿
The mom called and said you got her daughter back.
她还说了好多别的吧
I'm guessing she said a lot more than that.
她或许是用某种女性器官称呼了你
She may have referred to you as part of the, uh, female anatomy.
彼此彼此
Feeling's mutual.
没人逼你接案 我只是顺口提了一句
Nobody forced the case on you. I just mentioned it in passing.
下次 顺口提个值得帮助的人
Next time, in passing, maybe mention someone worth helping.
混♥蛋♥也需要人救
Assholes need saving, too...
因为有更混♥蛋♥的人威胁了他们
from bigger assholes.
这标准是移♥动♥的
It's a sliding scale.
你可以停下
You could stop.
让受训专业人士来做英雄
Maybe leave the heroics to, uh, trained professionals
那些严格遵守法律 并听从监督的人
who are committed to the rule of law and subject to oversight.
你是为此而来吗 警探 叫我停手
Is that why you came here, Detective? To tell me to stop?
我想重申我们协议的内容
I wanted to restate the terms of our agreement.
我给你一两件案子 你别犯法
I throw you a case or two, and you don't break the law.
那是我们说好的
That was the deal.
我们说好的 是不让你逮到我犯法
Our deal was to not let you catch me breaking the law.
你有八万点击量
It's kind of hard to look the other way
让我没法视而不见
when you have 80,000 hits.
虽然很有趣 但那是袭人
It's entertaining, but it's assault.
那里不是你的辖区 科斯塔
It's out of your jurisdiction, Costa.
眼睛看着点那条红线 别越过去
Just keep your eye on the line. Don't go over it.
拉塞尔知道我来见你
Russell knows I'm meeting you.
他让我保证会清醒地回家
He, uh... he made me promise to come home sober.
你真是个好人啊
What a good guy you are.
我知道
I know.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
你好 杰西
Hello, Jess.
你想坐电梯下楼 还是走窗
Do you want to leave down the elevator or out the window?
我想雇你
I want to hire you.
崔西不见了
Trish is missing.
去找在乎的人
Call someone who gives a shit.
老天爷啊 让我说完
For God's sake. Let me just explain.
你想打我吗
You want to hit me?
打吧 只要你肯听就行
Go ahead if it'll get you to listen.
我跟你一样不想来找你
I don't want to be here any more than you want me here.
但24小时前 崔西突然消失了
But 24 hours ago, Trish just fell off the map.
这家具真是丑爆了
What a hideous piece of furniture.
我喜欢
I love it.
我早该料到的
Well, I should have seen it coming.
她近来总是赴约迟到 心不在焉
She's been late for appointments, distracted...
整夜出去 不肯说是去哪
out all night, she won't say where.
但直到昨天 她还从未旷工过
But she has never missed work until yesterday.
她可能又吸毒了 有危险 或更糟
She could be using again, or in danger or worse.
如果崔西想那么做 那是她的事
If that's what Trish wants to do, then that's her business.
我可以给你钱
I will pay you.
不要
No.
求你
Please.
这不对劲
Something's wrong.
不
No.
我没有别人可以求助了
I have no one else to go to.
警♥察♥是个明显的选择
The police would be an obvious choice.
但你怕事情会泄露出去
But you're afraid that would get out.
总是在保护她的招牌形象
Always protecting her brand.
是的 因为那是我唯一能做的
Yes, because that's all I can do.
但你能做到更多 多好多
But you can do more. A lot more.
你说了 我听了 出去
You explained. I listened. Get out.
我知道在你母亲死的那段时间
I know something happened between the two of you
你俩之间发生了什么
around your mother's death,
但崔西跟那事无关
but Trish had nothing to do with that.
别提我妈妈
Don't talk about my mother.
永远别提
Ever.
我理解 家人就是家人
I understand. Family is family.
但崔西也是你的家人 这是无法改变的
But Trish is your family, too. Nothing can undo that.
你有机会救她一命
You have a chance to save her life.
早做过了
Been there, done that.
滚蛋
Get out.
崔西是你唯一的优点
Trish was the only good thing about you.
假名调查...
Alias Inve--
假名调查...
Alias Inve--
喂 什么事
Hello? What?
别开免提
Take me off the speakerphone.
说话吧 霍加斯
Just talk, Hogarth.
我需要你
I need you.
霍加斯
Hogarth?
我在这里
I'm in here!
如果我们又要互相帮助
If we're doing another favor swap,
我需要把一段视频从网上拿下来
there's a video I'm gonna need taken down.
海滩丢人 的确不是你想向公众传达的形象
The beach toss. Certainly not the image you're trying to convey.
是啊 那就是断章取义
Yeah, it was taken out of context.
我会看看能不能办停止令
I'll look into a cease and desist.
很高兴你还在坚持你的新志向
I'm glad to see you're still committed to your new aspirations.
-我正指望这个呢 -什么事
- I am relying on that. - For?
现在好多人都在指望我 有话直说
A lot of people rely on me now, so cut to the chase.
这...
This...
是我的未来计划
is my plan for the future...
以确保我的生命不在痛苦和屈辱中结束
so that my life doesn't end in pain and indignity.
每天我醒来 都自问
Every day, I wake up and I ask myself,
"今天是我服药的日子吗"
"Is this the day that I take these?"
答案一直是不 直到今早
The answer has been no, until this morning.
我第一次感觉到了渐冻症的重大症状
I felt the first significant symptoms of the ALS.
你需要什么吗
So, do you need something?
症状已消失了 今天不是结束的日子
The symptoms passed. Today isn't the day.
但这让我意识到
But, uh, what it made me realize
等那天来了 我...
is that when that day comes, I am...
我是做不到的 我就是做不到
not gonna be able to do it. I don't have it in me.
我需要一个我能依靠的人
I am going to need someone that I can rely on
在我不知情的情况下给我下药
to slip me the pills without me knowing.
-我需要个朋友 杰西卡 -我们是朋友吗
- I need a friend, Jessica. - We're friends?
好吧 你开价吧
Okay. Name your price.
为什么找我
Why ask me?
因为你能做出艰难选择
Because of your ability to make hard choices.
比如杀人吗 我之前做过 所以对我应该不难
Like killing someone. I've done it before, so it should be easy?
那情况不一样 我是在请求你这么做
Those were different circumstances. I am asking you to do this.
加不加冰
Ice or no ice?
不加冰
No ice.
这要怎么做
So how does this work?
等你病到想死的时候
The time comes that you're sick enough to die...
怎么 你会告诉我吗
What? Do you tell me?
我不能提前知道
I can't know it's coming.
那等我哪天来看你 然后想
So I just drop by one day and I think,
"杰瑞看上去气色好差"
"Wow, Jeri looks like shit."
或是"杰瑞已经吐字不清了"
Or, "Jeri's speech is slurred."
"她把杯子摔了" 我就该出手了吗
"Well, she just dropped that glass." What's my cue?
你听从自己的直觉
You follow your instincts.
或许我的直觉是现在就动手
Well, maybe my instincts tell me it's now.
别嘲讽我
Don't mock me.
你只需要把头别过去
You just look the other way.
看那边吧 你绝对料不到
Go on, look over there. You'll never even see it coming.
停下 这药很不好弄到
Stop it. These are hard to get.
-你觉得需要多少 -我不知道
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表