剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Because I have seen what happens
证明什么时会发生什么
when you try and prove something.
老天爷啊 你能不能放过那事
Oh, for God's sake. Could you please let it go?
"放过那事"
"Let it go"?
对 你该放手了
Yes. It's time.
你该停止犯浑
It is time for you to get your head out of your ass
承认你错了
and admit that you were wrong.
我没错
I wasn't wrong.
你杀了我妈妈
You murdered my mother.
她杀了一堆人
Who murdered a lot of other people.
她最终也可能会杀了你
Who might have eventually killed you.
你为什么不肯承认这个
Why can't you admit that?
因为她回到我身边了
Because I had her back.
我有亲人了
I had someone.
你一直有亲人的 杰西
Well, you've always had someone, Jess.
家人啊
Family...
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
其实 我想忘记
Actually, I'd like to forget.
姬丝
Kith?
姬丝
Hey, Kith!
是我 我...
It's me. I, uh...
我刚看到...
I just... I just saw...
天呐
Oh, my God, uh...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你离我远点
Stay away from me.
你在吗
You here?
我帮你忘掉了吗
Did I take your mind off it?
没有
No.
你撒谎
You're lying.
你挺自信的 是吗
Pretty confident, aren't you?
其实 当我能哄女人开心时
Actually, I get kind of the opposite of a migraine
我会感到与头疼
when I make a woman...
相反的感觉
happy.
是很好的动力
It's a big incentive.
我在忙着琢磨
I'm busy trying to figure out
怎么在拥挤城市里处理掉八具尸体呢
how to get rid of eight bodies in a crowded city.
埋 烧
You bury them, burn them...
酸融掉吗 我不知道
dissolve 'em in acid? I don't know...
剁了
You chop 'em up?
就是那个
That would be the one.
那就需要手锯
And I would need a handsaw.
我去时 手锯不在 之后又出现了
When I was there, it was gone. And later, it was back.
那他用了
Well, he was using it.
上面或许有痕量证据
There might be trace evidence on it.
或许能带我发现什么
Maybe it'll lead me to something.
我...
I just...
我不懂你为什么非要做这个
I don't get why you're obligated to do this.
因为是我发现了他
Because I'm the one that found him
我清楚他是什么
and I'm the one that knows what he is.
严格讲 是我发现了他 这不是你的责任
Well, technically, I found him. None of this is on you.
但他是个连环杀手
Except he's a serial killer.
典型的坏蛋
The quintessential bad guy.
你是典型的英雄吗
And-- And you're the quintessential hero?
差远了
Not even close.
你不喜欢那个词吗
You don't like the word?
没有证据表明它适用
There's no proof that it applies.
或许我该帮你
Well, suppose I should help you.
算了 我保护不了你的
Forget it. I won't be able to protect you.
幸好我整晚证明了我的健壮
Good thing I just proved my masculinity all night.
那是你自以为
You think you did.
我能确定
I know.
你走之前大可给我留个汉堡
Feel free to leave me one of those burgers before you go.
他在睡觉
He's sleeping.
我去街上
I'll take the street.
等等
Wait.
发现不同了吗
Spot the difference?
锯
The saw.
要搬运八具尸体可不容易 除非是小块的
It's hard to move eight bodies unless they're in small pieces.
这跟我想的不谋而合
That gels with something I've been thinking about.
真空封装包
Vacuum-seal bags.
我们在ARN上出♥售♥
We sell them on ARN.
是用来存储保护衣物的 床具
They're for storing and preserving clothes, bedding...
尸块
Body parts.
天呐
Christ.
我们只能等
And all we can do is wait
希望他最终带我们找到它们
and hope he eventually leads us to them.
他不会的
He won't.
但我有个可能会引人发吐的点子
But I have a potentially vomit-inducing idea.
-说吧 -我需要你
- Go for it. - I need you.
揍人吗
To kick some ass?
去见你停尸房♥的老朋友
To visit your old pal at the morgue.
莫里
Maury.
我们需要借样东西
We need to borrow something.
真不敢相信他那么做了
I just can't believe he did it.
谁都没想到
Nobody can.
电♥话♥响个不停 客户纷纷解雇我们
Phones are ringing off the hook. Clients are dropping us.
我们在大出血呢
We're hemorrhaging over here.
他被逼得太过了
He just got pushed too far, you know?
彼得·雷昂 你认识他吗
Peter Lyonne? Did you know him?
你跟这事有关吗
Did you have something to do with this?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
亲爱的 雷昂自己做了选择
Baby, Lyonne made a choice.
他做了很多选择 这些选择把他压垮了
He made a lot of choices. They collapsed in on him.
是啊 你都不知道
Yeah, you don't even know--
我不需要知道 因为我了解你
And I don't need to. Because I know you.
我知道你没逼他自尽
I know you didn't make him take his own life.
你没逼他临死还在说些
You didn't make him spew lies and hate
谎言和恶语
with his last dying breath either.
那是他做的事 你明白吗 那是他
He did that. Do you understand? He did that.
扎雅 亨德里克森在2号♥线
Zaya! I have Henriksson on two!
我也希望我今晚能陪你
I-- I really wish I could be there with you tonight,
但我要在这边待很久了
but it's gonna be a long one over here.
该死
Shit!
没事 亲爱的 我...
It's okay, babe. I'm...
-该死 -也在忙呢
- Shit! - ...keeping busy.
回头见
See you later.
天呐
Oh, God.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
该死
Shit.
有事吗
Can I help you?
嗯 我找不到我的棕榈树耳环了
Yeah, I can't find my, um, palm-tree earring.
这个吗
You mean this?
天呐
Jesus!
你带药了吗 是什么
Have you got your meds on you? What is it?
精神紊乱药物 还是精神分♥裂♥药物
Haldol? Loxitane?
怎么 你想要吗 我正需要用钱
Why? You want some? I could use the cash.
你需要服用
You could use to take them.
我喜欢自己本来的样子
I like me as me.
你在干什么
Okay, what... what are you doing?
继续跟你女朋友电♥话♥撩骚吧
Go back to your phone sex with the girlfriend.
我无聊死了
I'm bored to shit.
我没在撩骚
I wasn't having phone sex.
好了 我的车来了
Oh, okay, that's my ride.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait! - What?
不 那人不能带你走 坐下
No. That guy is nobody's ride. Sit.
戈尔 是你吗
Gor, is that you?
开门 芭莉
Open the damn door, Berry.
我们走吧 芭莉
Let's go, Berry.
好
Okay.
这人是谁
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表