剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
杰西卡·琼斯 第三季 第九集
崔西
Trish?
崔西 看着我 崔西
Trish, look at me. Trish!
我得带你离开
I need to get you out of here.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没 他失去意识了
No, he's unconscious.
但他大量失血
But he's losing a lot of blood.
纽约警局要来了 你刚突破了两个警♥察♥的防线
The NYPD is on its way. You just blew through two cops out there.
他们没看到我的脸
They didn't see my face.
但他看到了
But he did.
如果你杀了他 你就是坏人了
If you kill him, then you're the bad guy.
这里 6D
Down here, 6D.
-我去 快走 -不
- Holy shit. Let's go. - No.
上 上
Move! Move!
天呐 看看他
Jesus. Look at him.
-他什么情况 -还有脉搏
- What's his status? - He's got a pulse.
叫医务人员上来
Get a medic up here.
没事
Easy.
是真的
It's real...
是吧
isn't it?
她死了 杰西
She's gone, Jess.
她死了
She's dead.
我们能撑过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我强壮了起来 过了很久才开始在乎
I was strong way before I gave a shit.
但早在你还不强壮时 你就很在乎了
But you gave a shit long before you were even strong.
但我们都找到了道路
But we figured it out.
我妈妈会为此骄傲的
My mom would've been proud of that.
但你妈妈一直为你骄傲
But your mom was always proud.
你成为现在的样子是因为桃乐西
You are who you are because of Dorothy.
这我承认
I've gotta give her that.
科斯塔警探
崔西 我们得做决定了
Trish, we gotta make some decisions.
我知道
I know.
塞林杰醒来后就会指认你 或许已经指认了
When Sallinger wakes up, he'll ID you. If he hasn't already.
你会面临袭击指控
You'll face assault charges,
而对塞林杰的袭击会被视为
and the attack on Sallinger will be viewed as--
杀人未遂
Attempted murder.
你会进监狱的
They'll put you away.
或更糟 我们这种人就是这种下场
Or worse. That's what they do to people like us.
我要带你出城
I'm getting you out of the city.
除非我们先扳倒他
Not until we bring him down.
如果你是被通缉的重犯我们就做不到了
We can't do that if you're a wanted felon.
科斯塔警探
看看现在是什么情况吧
Let's just see what we're up against.
-科斯塔 -琼斯
- Costa. - Jones.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你朋友马尔科姆·杜卡斯报的案
Your friend Malcolm Ducasse called it in.
他说 是崔西发现她的
He said... Trish found her?
-她还好吗 -不好
- Is she okay? - No.
-带她到警局来 -为什么
- I want you to bring her in. - Why?
因为如果你养母是目标 那你姐姐可能也是
'Cause if your mother was a target, your sister could be next,
我们能保护她
and we can protect her.
我把她安置在安全地点了
I have her at a safe location.
那好 塞林杰很小心
Okay, good. Sallinger was careful.
到目前 现场毫无发现
So far, the scene is clean.
琼斯 这是私人恩怨
Jones, it was personal.
对沃克太太的攻击就是针对你的
An attack on Mrs. Walker is an attack on you.
我知道
I know.
你知道有人报复了他吗
Do you know someone hit him back?
他刚做完手术
Just got out of surgery.
塞林杰差点没命
Sallinger nearly died.
-很好 -他说是那个蒙面义警
- Good. - He said it was that masked vigilante.
她赤手空拳差点打掉他半张脸
She clawed half his face off with her bare hands.
那她下手够轻了
Then she went easy on him.
琼斯 他要坐牢了
Jones, he's going down.
希瓦尸体上发现的毛发正在送往实验室
The hairs we found on Silva's body are on their way to the lab.
他完了 除非 她碍我们的事
He's done, unless... she gets in our way.
-塞林杰还说什么了 -他担心生命有危险
- What else did Sallinger say? - That he fears for his life.
我们安排了警员保护他 直到她落网
We've got cops on him until we can bring her in.
如果我找到了她
If I found her...
她会需要保证
she would need guarantees.
豁免权什么的
Immunity, whatever.
那我无法保证
I can't promise that.
看现在的情况是不行的
Not with the way, uh... things are playing out now.
-什么情况 -打开WJBP新闻
- How's it playing out? - Turn on WJBP News.
你可能认得 这女人就是出现在
You may recognize this woman from her appearance outside...
-我再联♥系♥ -GT农用化学品大楼外的那个
- I'll be in touch. - ...of the GT Agrochemical building.
我们现在有证据表明这个身份不明的罪犯
We now have evidence that this unidentified criminal
袭击了本市多位市民
is responsible for a rash of attacks on the people of our city.
格雷戈里·塞林杰几乎丧命于
Gregory Sallinger nearly lost his life
这个可怕的超能怪物之手
at the hands of this monstrous powered creature.
该死
Shit.
鉴于纽约警局行动不利
In light of the NYPD's failure to act,
我们已决定自己阻止这个暴♥力♥罪犯
we have decided to stop this violent offender ourselves.
霍加斯律所愿悬赏25万美元
Hogarth & Associates is prepared to offer a $250,000 reward
确认这个祸害
for the successful identification
本市街道的义警身份
of this vigilante plaguing our streets.
我会揭露她的
I will unmask her.
并借此 带领大家
And in doing so, I will lead the charge
夺回城市的控制权 不让它被那些自以为...
to take back our city from those who consider themselves--
全城都会找我的
The whole city will be looking for me.
我带你走
I'll get you out.
未知号♥码
怎么了
What?
我得去查看样东西
I gotta go check on something.
-塞林杰指认我了吗 -我就是得去查清楚
- Did Sallinger ID me? - That's what I need to find out.
我不能坐在这里什么都不做
Well, I can't just sit here and do nothing.
你只能如此 求你 等我先搞清情况的
You have to. Please. Just until I get some answers.
求你了 别离开
Just, please, don't go anywhere.
杰瑞
Jeri...
你确定这样好吗
are you sure this is the way?
是的 塞林杰提升了我们的曝光度
Yes, Sallinger raises our profile,
或许能吸引几个新客户 但是
maybe brings in some new clients, but--
你在质疑我的动机
You're questioning my motivation.
我是说塞林杰对这个城市才是真正的威胁
I'm saying that Sallinger is the real threat to the city.
他刚又杀人了
He just killed again.
桃乐西·沃克的遭遇令人心痛
What happened to Dorothy Walker is sickening.
但有处理此事的系统
But there is a system in place to deal with that.
而它不能 不肯做的
And what it can't and won't do
是揭露一个盗窃 袭击
is unmask a woman guilty of theft,
现在还谋杀未遂的蒙面女的身份
assault and, now, attempted murder.
你的任务没变 马尔科姆
Your assignment has not changed, Malcolm.
找到她
Find her.
如果因为我的调查员
And if I have to pay that reward
没能完成任务使我不得不付悬赏
because my own investigator failed,
我们就要问题了
we'll have a problem.
你在哪
Where are you?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
你养母的事我很遗憾
I'm just so sorry about your mother.
崔西需要你帮忙
Trish needs your help.
她失控了 杰西
She lost it, Jess.
她发现了她被杀的母亲 马尔科姆
She found her mother dead, Malcolm.
一身血 身中数刀 还被折磨过
Drenched in blood, stabbed over and over, and tortured.
换了你会怎么做
What would you have done?
我桌子最上面的抽屉里有崔西公♥寓♥的钥匙
There's a key to Trish's apartment in my top desk drawer.
我需要你给她拿衣服和护照
I need you to bring her some clothes and her passport.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
哥们 你的病人该上楼做整容了
Dude, your patient is due upstairs in plastic surgery.
入院部叫我把他带去南区823号♥病房♥
Admitting told me to get him settled in 823 South.
找护士长说去 我会带他上楼去的
Take it up with the charge nurse. I'll get him back up.
从没人跟我说什么
Nobody tells me anything.
现在当班的是谁
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表