剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
我们知道我们至少做对了一件事
we know we got at least one right.
证据站不住
It's not gonna stick.
那些尸体很干净 没有DNA 没有指纹
Those bodies are clean. No DNA, no prints.
这不可能
That is not possible.
他的家里没有发现证据
No physical evidence at his place.
我们现在拘留他的理由是非法入侵
We're holding him on trespassing right now.
你们有我 我是目击证人
You have me. I'm a witness.
我跟着他进了那个地狱
I followed him into that death-hole.
你一直盯着他吗
You had eyes on him the whole time?
看到他的脸了吗 没在调车场把他跟丢了
See his face? Didn't lose him in that train yard?
-科斯塔 拜托 -他说你在骚扰他
- Costa, come on! - He said you were harassing him,
他为了躲你所以躲在餐厅里
he hid in the restaurant to get away from you.
胡说八道
That is bullshit!
我知道是胡说八道
I know it's bullshit.
厨房♥里到底发生了什么
What really went down in that kitchen?
我每一步都没错
I did everything right.
我打给你 让你参与
I called you. I brought you in.
很显然 现场不只有你和塞林杰
It wasn't just you and Sallinger on the scene. That was obvious.
我向你保证 他就是杀手
I am giving you my word, he's the killer.
我知道
I know.
陪审团会看到一个正直的人
The jury's gonna see a stand-up guy,
社区活动中心志愿者 无前科的讨喜形象
a volunteer for the community center, with no priors.
而你是个有前科的超级英雄
You're a super with a record.
地检就看一眼案子就拒了
The DA took one look at this case and passed.
所以除非你找到另一个目击证人
So unless you got another witness...
-你能留住他多久 -过了今晚
- How long can you keep him for? - Overnight.
别让他早走哪怕半秒钟
Don't let him out a second sooner.
现在做调整可不是个好时候
This is not a good time to make a change,
你正处于你的公♥司♥合并中
not in the middle of your merger.
当然了 您永远是我们的最高优先级
Of course. You're always our top priority.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
很好 我们继续保持联♥系♥
Great, we'll be in touch.
萨克森要留下
Saxon is staying.
卡姆 我不想看到你走
Cam, I would hate to see you go,
但萨克森近来要求我们投入更多
but Saxon has been demanding more of our time lately.
是的 当然 萨克森会留下
Yeah. Of course, Saxon is staying.
很好 我安排个会讨论一下合并事宜 再见
Great. I will set up a meeting so we can go over the merger. Bye.
-渥尔那 -我们成功了
- Volnar? - We're in business.
杰瑞
Jeri?
-你好 夏尔 -告诉我电♥话♥那头是兰德
- What's up, Char? - Tell me she's got Rand on the phone.
是杰西卡·琼斯
It's Jessica Jones.
回头打给她
Call back.
史蒂文 现在幸灾乐祸太早了吧
Steven, you're rather premature to gloat.
我才不是那种人
Gloating isn't my style.
你好 史蒂文·班诺维茨
Hi. Steven Benowitz.
没错 那个班诺维茨
Yup, that Benowitz.
扎雅·奥孔乔
Zaya Okonjo.
奥孔乔 我听到很多你的好话
Okonjo? I've heard good things.
那是因为我有最好的导师
That's because I have the best mentor.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你的身体怎么样 带护腕可不是个好迹象
How's your health? A wrist brace isn't a good sign.
超级好
Never better.
你看着衣冠楚楚的
You're looking dapper.
你的意思是像同性恋吗 没错
Gay, you mean? Yes, very.
自豪出柜 祝贺
Out and proud. Congratulations.
其实我妻子松了一口气
My wife was actually relieved.
我现在在约会了 谢谢你推我一下
And I'm dating someone now. Thanks for the push.
我真为你感到高兴 但是我想...
I'm very pleased for you, but I...
你来这里不是为这个
assume that isn't why you're here.
很遗憾 不是
Sadly, no.
我觉得应该亲自把东西送来
I felt I should deliver these personally.
客户移交文件
Client transfer papers.
你在撬我的一位客户
You're poaching one of my clients.
其实我们在撬你三分之二的生意
Actually, we're poaching two-thirds of your business.
兰德 你在...
Rand. You're...
撬兰德公♥司♥
stealing Rand Enterprises.
我没有撬兰德
I didn't steal Rand.
没错 但是 琳达绝对在撬 你允许的
Oh, yeah, but, uh, Linda, she sure as hell did, and you let her.
我支持我合伙人的动作 合伙人该这么做
I backed my partner's play. That's what partners do.
她说服他们相信自己需要一个更大的公♥司♥
She convinced them they needed a bigger firm.
然后出了这丑闻
Then with this scandal--
丹尼·兰德绝对不会同意的
Danny Rand would never agree to this.
兰德先生一直在休假
Mr. Rand has been on some sort of sabbatical.
董事会昨天做了决定
The board made the decision yesterday.
杰瑞 你看着我 让我出柜
Jeri, you looked at me and told me to come out.
我为此而恨你
I hated you for it.
但你说得对
But you were right.
所以现在我要看着你 让你慢下来
So now I'm looking at you and saying slow down,
享受自己的生活
enjoy your life.
史蒂文 这就是我的人生
Steven, this is my life,
这里不欢迎你
and you're not welcome in it.
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
你还活着
You're alive.
那个疯子在哪里
Where's the psycho?
监狱里 杰西卡把他弄进去了
In jail. Jessica brought him in.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
你也是
So did you.
我以为你更像情绪戒指 而不是心灵感应者
I thought you were more of a mood ring than a telepath.
我认得你的声音
I know your voice.
在赌注经纪人那里你也救了我
You saved me at the bookie's, too.
所以出于感激 你不会把这事告诉别人吧
So, out of gratitude, you'll never tell a soul, right?
我很高兴我之前不知道
I'm glad that I didn't know before.
不然为了让那个疯子离我远点
I would have told that maniac anything
我会不惜向他透露任何信息
to get him the hell away from me.
好吧 这可不是让我放心的说法
Well, that doesn't fill me with confidence.
只有
Gratitude...
感激
nothing but.
决口不谈
And silence.
谢谢
Thank you.
这话我可不常听到
I don't hear that very often.
这就是戴着滑雪面具打击犯罪的劣势
It's the downside to fighting crime in a ski mask.
那是一个围巾
It's a scarf.
埃里克 埃里克 混♥蛋♥ 埃里克 你在哪
Erik! Erik? Shithead! Where are you, Erik?
你这个笨蛋
Oh, you shithead!
你吓死我了 天啊
Oh, you scared the hell out of me. God.
对 你还是得跟我一起
Oh, yeah, you're still stuck with me.
笨蛋
Shithead.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
-你想知道残酷的细节吗 -天啊 不要
- You want the gory details? - Christ, no.
-好吧 他什么也没做 -撒谎
- Okay, he did nothing. - Mmm-hmm. Liar.
他不给我吃午饭 我的血糖都排泄掉了
He wouldn't give me lunch. My blood sugar was in the toilet.
这听起来好些了
Better.
你不能就这样走进去
Hey, you can't just go in there.
假设 我有一个涉嫌勒索的客户
Hypothetically, if I have a client who's dabbled in blackmailing,
但他也许可以帮忙让一个更坏的人伏法
but now he could help put away a bigger bad guy,
那这个客户可以凭借他的证言拿到豁免吗
could my client get immunity for his testimony?
你既不是我的调查员也不是我的客户
You are not my investigator or my client.
我再不会给免费的法律建议了
I am done giving out free legal advice.
我抓了个连环杀手 在调车场抛尸那个
I found a serial killer. Those bodies in the train yard.
原来是你
That was you?
问题是警♥察♥没有证据指控他 他很谨慎
Problem is the cops can't pin it on the killer. He's too careful.
但我那个客户可以帮忙让他以绑♥架♥罪被抓
But my blackmailer could help get him locked up for kidnapping.
勒索可是个比连环杀人轻的多的指控
Well, that's a much lesser sentence than mass murder.
我不能指控他连环杀人
Well, I can't get him on mass murder.
但我能指控他袭击或者绑♥架♥或者过失伤害
I can get him on assault or kidnapping or reckless endangerment,
但这一切都建立在我的客户
but that's if my client testifies,
能在有豁免的情况下作证
if he gets immunity.
称职的律师也许能帮你的客户减刑至一年
Decent lawyer could probably get your client down to a year.
即使他帮忙抓住了一个连环杀手吗
Even for putting away a serial killer?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表