剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
问题是 下一个是谁
The question is, who's next?
对不起 我正要跟你说德米崔的事
I'm sorry. I, uh... was gonna call you about Demetri.
你没事吧 我看到新闻了
Are you all right? I saw the news.
你不是为了案子的事来
You're not here about the lawsuit?
你说德米崔会放弃的
You said Demetri would back down, so...
天呐 你在发抖 你肯定吓坏了
Oh, my God, you're shaking. You must have been terrified.
-我来吧 -没事
- I got it. - It's fine.
我来吧
I got it.
-你很激动 -我没事
- You're upset. - I'm fine.
你都站不直了 杰瑞
You can barely stand upright, Jeri.
这太吓人了 你...
This is too much. You're...
要死了
Dying.
我是很怕 但我颤抖是因为我有渐冻症
I am terrified, yes. But I'm shaking, uh, because I have ALS.
我又找到你
And I found you again...
是因为我要死了
because I'm going to die.
你还有多久
How long do you have?
病情发展很慢
It's progressing slowly.
我的手 已经不属于我了
My hands, they're not, um, mine anymore.
最终 我的整个身体都会变成监狱
And eventually my entire body will become a prison.
去找你是自私的
It was selfish of me to seek you out.
我现在明白了 我...真的好抱歉
I can see that now. I'm... I am genuinely sorry.
-我已经... -经历过这种事了 我知道
- I've already, um... - Been through this. I know.
-让我... -我对你没有任何索求
- Let me-- - I don't want anything from you.
但你帮了我好多
But you've helped me so much.
财务 官司
You know, the financials, the lawsuit...
我处理下这个
Let me just take care of this.
喂
Hello.
你和我有个秘密 我想让秘密继续保守
You and I have a secret. I'd like it to stay that way.
会的
It will.
你要我帮的忙
That favor you asked of me...
那事算了 我另想办法
You know, forget about it. I'm gonna... go another way.
你说德米崔·帕萨拉斯是个坏人 多坏
You said Demetri Patseras was a bad person. How bad?
我只想要避税的证明
I just... I just wanted proof of tax evasion.
-但他干过更坏的事 -德米崔吗
- But he's done worse? - Demetri?
我可以纠正错误
I can make it right.
我完全是为此而来
It's the only reason I'm here.
当你保护坏人 你就也是坏人了
When you protect a bad person, that makes you a bad person.
是我想阻止的那种
The kind I'm trying to stop.
他要撤诉了吗
Is he dropping the suit?
回答问题 杰瑞 德米崔·帕萨拉斯有多坏
Answer the question, Jeri. How bad is Demetri Patseras?
他是个禽兽
He's a monster.
崔西必须被阻止
Trish has to be stopped.
我要去找她
I'm going after her.
很好
Good.
你试过追踪她的手♥机♥ 车定位仪吗
Have you tried tracking her cell phone, her car GPS?
信♥用♥卡♥账单就太简单了
Credit card statement would be too easy.
她把银行账户提空了 现金
She emptied a bank account. Cash withdrawal.
-你向警方提供她的身份了吗 -没有
- Have you ID'd her to the cops yet? - No.
他们如果知道她的身份就能帮忙
They could help if they know who she is.
那公众就也会知道 他们会拿着干草叉冲出来
Then the public knows, and out come the pitchforks.
他们会把她追出城的
They'll chase her out of town.
我们需要她在城里 你好去抓住她
And we need her here where we can catch her.
你为什么认为她没已经出城了
What makes you think she hasn't already left town?
因为她还得证明我错了
Because she still has to prove me wrong.
因为如果我是对的
'Cause if I'm right...
那她就成了她最恨的东西
that means she's become the exact thing that she hates the most.
求你
Please!
不要
No!
说
Say it.
说出来 承认
Say it! Admit it!
我承认 我避税了
I admit it. I cheated taxes.
还有什么 德米崔
What else, Demetri?
我打了我妻子 但我去治疗了
I... I hit my wife. But I got help.
-爸爸 -别过来 诺拉
- Daddy! - Stay back, Nora!
你该是一个人的
You were supposed to be alone.
我报♥警♥了
I called 911.
别伤害她 求你 别伤害我女儿
Don't hurt her. Please, don't hurt my daughter.
我不会的...
I w... I wouldn't. I...
我不会的
I wouldn't.
德米崔·帕萨拉斯 一位富有的金融家
Demetri Patseras, a wealthy financier,
现在情况危急
is in critical condition
他在上东区家中遭到了残忍♥袭击
after suffering a brutal attack in his Upper East Side home.
帕萨拉斯12岁的女儿目睹了袭击
Patseras' 12-year-old daughter witnessed the attack,
并认出袭击者就是那位蒙面义警...
and has identified the attacker as the masked vigilante...
天呐 崔西
Jesus, Trish.
...近来多次杀人
...A recent wave of killings.
希望他是个混♥蛋♥
I hope he was goddamn evil.
很可能
There's a good chance of it.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我知道谁认识他
I know somebody who does.
你派她去杀他
You sent her to kill him.
-退后 -你最该担心的可不是我
- Back away. - Oh, I'm the least of your worries.
她没事 你们下去吧
She's fine. You can leave.
你觉得他们能保护你不被她伤害吗
You think they'll protect you from her?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
德米崔·帕萨拉斯 你把他给了她
Demetri Patseras. You gave him to her.
-我没叫她伤害他 -但你知道她会的
- I didn't ask her to hurt him. - But you knew she would.
她需要个新目标 是帕萨拉斯总比是我好
She needed a new target. Better Patseras than me.
我亲眼见过了她的本事
I've seen what she's capable of, up close and personal.
你的客户正是崔西的目标群体
Your clients are exactly the kind of people Trish is after.
-你现在成了她的供货商了 -不
- You're her supplier now. - No.
你觉得你会有选择吗
You think you'll have a choice?
好吧 那你来干什么
Okay, so you're... you're here for what?
嘲讽我♥操♥蛋的生活吗
To rub my nose in the shit that is my life?
随你吧
Have at it.
-我需要你帮我抓到她 -怎么做
- I need you to help me bring her in. - How?
每个陷阱都需要诱饵
Every trap needs bait.
你觉得因为我反正要死了
Oh, you think because I'm dying anyway
我就会让自己涉险吗
that I would put myself in harm's way?
我是觉得 因为你反正要死了
I thought because you're dying anyway
你会想要为你操蛋的人生赎罪
that you'd want to atone for the shit that is your life.
我叫了泰国菜
I ordered Thai.
我不介意
Works for me.
我得尿尿
Oh, I gotta pee.
如果来了 我请客
If it comes, my treat.
-太好了 -来了
- Yes. - Coming.
扎雅
Uh, Zaya.
抱歉 我是来拿剩余东西的
Sorry. I just came to get the rest of my things.
我给你留言了
I left you messages.
-我本打算回你电♥话♥的 -是吗
- I... I was gonna return your calls. - Were you?
我不知道
I don't know.
给
Here.
我不单单是来拿内衣和牙刷的
I came for more than just underwear and an old toothbrush.
除非获得点了结是奢望了
Unless a little closure is too much to hope for.
你走吧
You should go.
好吧
Yeah, sure.
我爱你
I love you.
但我破坏了我们的关系
But I sabotaged it.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我肯定要搞清楚
I sure as shit gotta figure it out.
我有好多事需要搞清楚
Gotta figure a lot of things out.
跟我吗
With me?
他们拿辣酱了吗
Did they bring chili sauce?
我喜欢把面条泡在里面
I like to drown my damn noodles in it.
该死
Shit.
我们只是合住
It's just an arrangement, um...
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
你又骗了一个
You fooled another one.
-3.50美元 -不用找了
- That'll be $3.50. - Keep the change.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表