剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Who's on charge right now?
我的画像完美地捕捉到了她的愤怒 是吧
My little portrait really captured her rage, didn't it?
本该是你的
It was supposed to be you.
我本想捕捉到你的真实本性
I was trying to capture your true nature.
你不想看到我的真实本性
You don't want to see my true nature.
我已经瞥到了
I've already had a peek.
你想要什么
What... do you want?
不进监狱 我要你帮我
To stay out of prison. And for you to help me with that.
或许我会做完她干到一半的事
Maybe I'll finish what she started.
你希望我害怕
You want me to be afraid.
但你才是怕得要死的那个
But it's you that's scared out of your mind.
怕你吗
Of you?
得了 混♥蛋♥
Try again, asshole.
不 你是怕失去她
No, you're scared of losing her.
你辜负了那么多人 你只剩她了
You've failed so many people that she's all you have left.
所以你要毁掉内森·希瓦尸体上一切
So you're going to destroy any evidence on Nathan Silva's body
-能与我联♥系♥起来的证据 -不
- that can be traced back to me. - No.
那张照片 我一旦被捕就会被放出来
That picture is triggered for release the second I'm arrested.
你知道她会被抓去哪
You know where she'll end up.
没人知道被抓去孤岛监狱的犯人会怎么样
Nobody knows what happens to prisoners on the Raft...
因为他们都从此音讯全无
because nobody ever hears from them again.
我怎么知道你会信守承诺
And how do I know that you would hold up your end of the bargain?
你只能相信我会信守承诺
You'll trust that I'll hold up my end,
因为你别无选择
because you have no choice.
如果她有事
If anything happens to her,
我发誓 我会灭了你
I swear to God, I will destroy you.
我需要皇后区牙买♥♥加的纽约警局犯罪实验室的情报
I need research on the NYPD crime lab in Jamaica, Queens.
图纸 照片 安保协议
The schematics, photos, security protocols.
-电♥话♥响了 -这是个盒子 这里是我的东西
- The phone's ringing. - This is a box. These are my things.
有同理心的人应该能看懂这是什么意思
A person of empathy might understand the intent of its pairing.
媒体一直在打电♥话♥ 询问你那个义警朋友
The press keeps calling, asking about your crazed vigilante pal
赤手空拳地把人脸打烂的那个
who apparently shreds people's faces with her bare hands.
我辞职
I quit.
现在真的很不是时候
This really isn't a good time.
有同理心的人就能理解
A person of empathy would get that.
桃乐西的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Dorothy.
她很了不起
She was a force.
她无可奉告 混♥蛋♥
She's got no comment, asshole!
这是头一遭
Well, that's a first.
我来查查看牙买♥♥加的犯罪实验室
Let's see what we can find on the crime lab in Jamaica.
你的时机太差了
Your timing blows.
我带芭莉安娜回了佐治亚州 让她恢复服药了
I got Brianna back to Georgia, back on her meds.
然后错不该打开了新闻
And then I made the mistake of turning on the news.
-我很遗... -别
- I am so-- - Don't. I...
我现在不想再听任何哀悼了
I can't handle any more condolences right now.
假名调查事务所 不 她无可奉告
Alias Investigations. No, she doesn't have a comment.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
让她先给她养母安葬吧 混♥蛋♥
How about you let the woman bury her mother first, shithead?
我有...
I wish...
好多遗憾
a lot of things.
但如果我答应以绑♥架♥罪把他告进监狱
But if I'd agreed to put him away for kidnapping...
我想帮忙
I want to help.
你需要什么
What do you need?
把崔西♥藏♥起来
To hide Trish.
没问题 她可以去我家住
Done. She can stay at my pad.
是永久性的
Permanently.
对于名人来说 这可不容易
It's tough for a celebrity,
有手♥机♥ 网络还有她的节目
with cell phones, Internet and her show.
那节目还是160个国家同步的
Which is syndicated in 160 countries.
那怎么办
What's the alternative?
做我最不想做的事
To do the last goddamn thing I ever wanted to do.
为了扳倒塞林杰吗
In order to take down Sallinger?
为了救崔西
In order to save Trish.
是非此即彼吗
Is that a... either-or?
该死
Shit.
我不能让他逃脱罪责
I can't let him get away with it,
但又不希望她付出代价
but I won't let her pay the price.
她会怎么说
Well, what would she say?
她会不惜一切
She'd sacrifice everything.
很英勇
It's heroic.
但我不
I'm not.
我不能允许她那么做
I won't let her do it.
那我们就做你最不想做的事
Then we do the last thing on earth that you wanna do.
不是"我们"
Not "we."
除非你知道怎么闯入警方犯罪实验室
Unless you know how to break into a police crime lab.
怎么 你还是飞贼大♥师♥吗
What? Are you a master thief, too?
不 但我可以找人帮个忙
No, but... I can ask a... favor.
你有阿司匹林吗
You got any aspirin?
-有个人来... -现在没空
- There's someone here to-- - Not now.
是劳伦特·雷昂
It's Laurent Lyonne.
他就在我桌前 你一直在打电♥话♥
He's at my desk, actually. You've been on back-to-back calls.
叫他进来
Send him in.
你进去吧
You can go in.
你还好吗 你怎么样了
How are you? How... How's it going?
能好受些了
You know... it gets better.
渐渐地
Incrementally.
-你妈妈呢 她... -她不知道我来了
- And your mom? She-- - She doesn't know I'm here.
我看到你的所为了 你想改变
I saw what you did. That you're trying to change.
你的新闻发布会 到处都在播
Your press conference... it's everywhere.
你厉害吗
Are you good?
-抱歉 我... -你的工作能力
- I'm sorry. I-- - At your job.
是的 很厉害
Yes. Very.
我姐姐和爸爸都死了
I have a dead sister and a dead dad.
而现在我妈可能要失去一切
And now my mom is about to lose everything.
她太骄傲不愿来找你
She's too proud to come to you.
她唯一犯的错就是嫁给了一个挪用公♥款♥的人
Well, the only thing she did wrong was marry an embezzler.
他也是个饱受困扰的人
Who... was also a very disturbed man.
"挪用公♥款♥"说得没错
"Embezzler" is accurate.
被他偷的基金会很生气
And the foundation he stole from is pissed.
捐助人起诉了
The donors filed suit.
事实能证明姬丝与此无关
Well, the facts will prove that Kith was not involved.
他们肯定会和解的
I'm... I'm sure that they'll settle.
只差一个
All but one.
德米崔·帕萨拉斯
Demetri Patseras.
他原本是我父母的朋友 但发生了什么事
He's a... was a friend of my parents, before something happened.
我当时才15 所以他们什么都没告诉我
I was maybe 15, so they didn't tell me shit,
但我妈的律师说 德米崔不肯放手
but my mom's lawyer said that Demetri won't back off.
那她就需要新律师
Well, then she needs a new lawyer.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
再
More.
别再伤害她了
Don't hurt her more.
求你
Please.
卡尔·纳斯鲍姆警官
Officer Carl Nussbaumer.
每晚他开始巡逻前都来这里
He comes here every night at the start of his beat.
他在警队尽职服务了20年
He's served 20 decorated years on the force...
他也是个杀人犯
and he's also a murderer.
我发现三起在他巡视时发生的谋杀悬案
I found three uncleared homicides on his watch.
都是毒贩 都被归为街头犯罪
All drug dealers, all chalked up to street crime.
那是他心中的伸张正义吗
It's his idea of justice?
是为了钱 他会偷他们的货和钱
It's his idea of a payday. He stole their product and their cash.
他还拿出了一万来支付我的勒索
Some of which he used to pay me ten grand in blackmail money.
谢了 托尼 明天见
Thanks, Tony. See you tomorrow.
他不认得你的脸 我们别暴露你
He doesn't know your face. Let's keep it that way.
纳斯鲍姆警官
Officer Nussbaumer.
我们有事需要商量
We have something we need to discuss.
抱歉 女士 我喝完咖啡
Sorry, ma'am. My shift doesn't officially start
才算正式开始执勤
until I've had my coffee.
我为你认识的一个人工作
I work for someone you know.
或者说是认识你的人
Or rather someone that knows you.
你能相信吗
And would you believe that
他把那一万一次性都花掉了
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表