剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
杰西卡·琼斯 第三季 第三集
我只想知道名字
I just want a name.
谁的名字
Whose name?
-布兰特吗 -他的全名
- Brandt? - His full name.
-安德鲁·布兰特 -谢谢
- Andrew Brandt. - Thanks.
你很快就习惯了
You get used to it pretty quick.
怪力
The strength.
前一天 你还是体育课不及格的豆芽菜
One day, you're a scrawny kid getting Ds in PE...
第二天 你就能把小货车丢出去了
the next day, you can toss a minivan.
最终 它也成为了你的一部分
Eventually, it's just a part of who you are.
杰西卡·琼斯 我没有脾
没人能夺走的部分
The part that no one can take away.
每天 每天的每一刻
Every day, every minute of every day,
人体都会接触到无数可能终结
the human body is exposed to countless microorganisms
我们脆弱机能的微生物
that could end our fragile function.
难怪呢
Well, that tracks.
这里可是纽约市
It's New York City.
脾脏
The spleen.
了不起的 经常过劳
The glorious, often overlooked,
但总能应付得来的脾脏
but never overwhelmed, spleen
保护我们不受它们的伤害
protects us from all of them.
那我猜没有脾的话
So I'm guessing not having one...
不是好事咯
it's kind of a negative.
这就是我想向你"脾释"的
That's what I'm trying to ex-spleen to you.
在脾切除术后 你还能恢复正常生活
After a splenectomy, normal life can resume,
只要你注意
provided one takes precaution
提防大大提高的致命感染风险
against an increased risk of deadly infections.
我会开始服用多种维他命的
I'll start taking a multivitamin.
严格的免疫计划
A rigorous immunization schedule,
加预防性抗生素疗法
prophylactic antibiotic regimen,
当然 还有立刻改掉一切鲁莽的生活习惯
and, of course, a swift change in any reckless lifestyle behavior.
就鲁莽而言
And where would a liter a day
每天一升波本有多糟糕
of bourbon fall on the reckless scale?
你会在这里待几天
You'll be with us for a few days.
但你出院时 我们会把情况
But we should apprise your home care team
告知你的家庭护理小队
of your needs upon release.
我家里没有照顾我的人 有事我自己解决
There's no one at home who cares. I'll handle my own needs.
琼斯小姐 如果你是普通人
Ms. Jones, if you were a standard human,
这些伤早就要了你的命了
those injuries would've been fatal.
我还活着呢 让我出院吧
Well, I'm still alive, so discharge me.
你虽然特别 但也不是完全坚不可摧
You may be special, but you're not completely invulnerable.
我必须坚不可摧 那是我的工作
I have to be. That's the job.
我还得去找个人
There's somebody I have to find.
等等 你有摔倒风险
Wait a minute. You're a fall risk.
倒回去 这就对了
Fall back. There you go.
回床上去
Get your ass back to bed.
你知道你不让我高♥潮♥ 我就不能去挤E线
You know I can't face the E train until you make me come.
可惜你这人不善提要求
Too bad you have such trouble asking for what you want.
-那是血吗 -没事的
- Is that blood? - It's... It's not a big deal.
我可一般不会尿血
See, but I don't typically piss blood,
所以我觉得还挺严重的
so I think it's a very big deal.
亲爱的 你怎么了
Babe, what happened?
昨晚的出租车司机
It was just a cabbie last night.
他跟的太紧了 肯定要撞一次
He was riding tail after tail. He was bound to hit one.
你去做检查了吗
Did you get it checked out?
我查了
I looked it up.
就是内部淤血 会好的
It's just some internal bruising. It'll pass.
因为自我诊断总是好事吗
Yeah, because self-diagnosis is always a good idea.
我们要起诉
We're gonna sue.
不 我们不
No, we are not.
如果这些混♥蛋♥想跟拼车竞争
If these assholes want to compete with ride-sharing platforms,
他们就最好
they'd better start
练好驾驶技术
approximating some actual skill behind the wheel.
-你记下他的牌照号♥了吗 -亲爱的
- Did you get his medallion number? - Babe...
你简直太较真了 求你 别纠结了
you are off the clock. Please, just let it go.
有人伤了这么帅气的一个人
Someone injured this beautiful specimen of a man.
敢找我男人的麻烦 我就不放过你
And you mess with what's mine, I come for you.
我也爱你 你得去上班了
I love you, too, and you gotta get your ass to the office.
-你不去吗 -我今天在家工作
- Not you? - I'm, working from home today.
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you okay, love?
我...
I...
就是霍加斯
It's just Hogarth.
我也为她工作 我清楚她什么样
I work for her, too. I know what she's like.
你不是什么都知道
You don't know everything.
我知道我在做梦想中的工作
I know I have the job of my dreams.
我不确定你也是
I'm not sure you'd say the same.
无所谓的
It doesn't matter.
再做一年 我的钱 名气都够了
One more year, I'll have the cash, the clout.
我就能自己立门户
I can go out on my own.
这是找借口吗
Is that a justification?
是计划
It's a plan,
因为你的男人应该心里有打算
'cause you deserve a man who has one.
E线在等你呢
The E train is waiting.
我也在等
So am I.
该死 琼斯
Damn it, Jones.
科斯塔
Costa?
我都说了不接受探视了
I already told them no more visitors.
你看我带花了吗
You see flowers under my arm?
我是来给你录口供的
I'm here to take a statement about a case.
杰西卡·琼斯的谋杀未遂
The attempted homicide of Jessica Jones.
我敢说你能猜到大概是谁吧
I'm betting you have a guess as to who did this.
我也需要知道
I need one, too.
你手上有什么
What have you got?
我们互相交换吗
Are we sharing?
-刀呢 -没了
- The knife? - No.
那就什么都没有了
So nothing.
所以我叫你的助理调出了你的客户名单
Which is why I had your assistant pull up your client list.
你可以替我省点工夫
You could save me some effort
告诉我你惹了哪个
by telling me which one you pissed off.
那可难说了
Tough call.
琼斯 我尊敬你
Look, Jones, I respect you.
大致是吧 你的优秀品质还是值得尊敬的
Mostly. Your better qualities deserve to be respected.
这算什么 恭维我吗
What is that, some kind of flattery?
我不会浪费时间跟你扯皮了
I'm not gonna waste our time with this dance.
你要怎么做就怎么做
You'll do what you'll do,
但你不习惯做受害人
but you're not used to being the victim.
我的名字写在你的案卷里不代表我就是受害者
My name on your case file does not make me a victim.
你腹部的订书钉代表你是受害者
Those staples in your belly do.
而且歹徒还逍遥在外 除非我们谁找到他
And that guy's still out there until one of us finds him.
别让自己成为容易的目标
Don't make yourself an easy target.
整日餐厅
甘蓝凯撒沙拉很不错
The, kale Caesar is quite filling.
太轻描淡写了吧
Talk about faint praise.
女士们 需要点什么饮品吗
Ladies, can I bring you something to drink?
冰茶 不加柠檬
Iced tea, no lemon.
别理我朋友的假惺惺
Ignore my friend's false virtue
我们要两杯干红
and bring us two glasses of dry red.
如果有就要品丽珠 不然就你选
Cab franc, if you have it, and otherwise, your choice.
我上次见你时
The last time I saw you,
我哭到眼睛肿了三天
I cried so hard my eyes were swollen for three days.
而再之前的一次 你脑袋埋在我腿之间
And the time before that, your head was between my legs.
我们需要很多酒
We need all the wine.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我怎么能放过跟刻骨铭心的前任
Well, I couldn't resist an hour of navel-gazing
针锋相对一小时的机会
with the one who got away.
说到那个 温蒂呢
Speaking of, what ever happened to Wendy?
我娶了她
I married her.
后来呢
How did that go?
你是在问我是否对温蒂出轨了吗
Are you asking if I cheated on Wendy?
是的 我出轨了
Yeah, I cheated.
而且出得理直气壮 毫不羞愧
With what can only be described as unabashed verve.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表