剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
I've got another all-nighter with this brief.
嗯 多干多挣钱吧 老板
Yeah, get them billable hours, boss lady.
那是当然
You better believe it.
明天再谈
Talk tomorrow?
好的 爱你
Definitely. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
好了
And voilà!
那是名单上第三个
Yes, that's the third one from the list.
-肯定还有 -我们再搜一次
- There's gotta be more. - Let's do another search.
-吉莉安已经过五点了 -过好多了
- Gilian it's after 5:00. - A lot after.
我不付加班费
Well, I don't pay overtime.
瞧 我是喜欢崔西的
See, I actually like Trish,
所以不给我钱我也愿意跟她相处
so I don't need to get paid to spend time with her.
-我们有发现 -好发现
- We found something. - It's good.
太好了 你们真是好团队 太好了
Great. You guys are a team. Great.
-干什么 -我有任务给你
- What? - I have a job for you.
为什么都是血
Why is it covered in blood?
可能是件大事 甚至是英雄之举
It may be a big job. Heroic, even.
我在度假
I'm on vacation.
那你正好没事了
Well, then, your schedule's open.
-里面有多少 -够多了
- How much is in here? - Enough.
这人谁
Who is this guy?
他能保护她
He'll keep her safe.
你是搞武器的吗 有特别技能吗
Are you, like, a weapons guy? You have some special skill?
我训练了他
I trained him.
我还没接受任务呢
And I haven't accepted the job.
她会活吞了他的
She's gonna eat him alive.
他是比我大部分客户都帅 所以
Well, he is better looking than most of my clients, so,
是啊 我真可能会呢
yeah, I might.
好了 我们要出城
Okay. We're blowin' town.
你们别闹了好吗
Will you guys stop?
这很重要
It's important.
好吧
Okay.
怎么 你想保护她
So what? You want to keep her safe,
并让她留在身边 因为
you want to keep her close by because...
你是她弟弟
you're her brother.
太轻松了 我们长得像
That's too easy. We look alike.
你们才不像 但你很想保护她
You look nothing alike. But you are protective of her 'cause,
而她显然做了糟糕的人生决定
well, clearly she makes bad choices for herself
还不许你帮忙
and won't let you help.
你的帅气值越来越低了
You're looking less hot by the second.
你显然也不是她男友
And you're obviously not her boyfriend,
因为 你在上杰西卡
because... you're bangin' Jessica.
那其实不...你说错了
That's actu-- No, you're wrong about that part.
不 我不信任他
No, I don't trust him.
好啊 那我能接受
Great. Good enough for me.
我需要知道具体情况 比如我要防着谁
I'll just need specifics, like who I'm protecting her from.
这人让我头疼
This guy's giving me a headache.
-马尔科姆·杜卡斯 -马尔科姆吗
- Hi, Malcolm Ducasse. - Malcolm?
芭莉
Berry.
不可能
No way.
从1到10呢
Scale of one to ten?
大概3吧
Maybe a three.
我要相信我的直觉而不是你的脑袋 等下
I'm gonna trust my gut over your head. Give me a second.
-查到了什么 -塞林杰的受害人
- What do ya got? - Sallinger's victims.
四个人在网上失踪人口数据库里
Four of them are in the Online Missing Persons Database.
但他们很可能都是失踪者
But it's a good bet all of them are missing.
失踪时间跨越10年
The disappearances span ten years.
那还只是我们知道的
And those are just the ones we know about.
他是个连环杀手
So he's a serial killer.
我能用你的淋浴吗
Can I use your shower?
我旅馆的淋浴是共用的
My hotel shower is communal.
好吧 随意
Sure. Knock yourself out.
我要报♥警♥
I'll call the cops.
说什么呢
And say what?
"喂 我们发现了个连环杀手"
"Hello. We found a serial killer."
我们发现了一个让埃里克头疼的家伙
We found a guy who gives Erik headaches
还有一堆我们非法得到的照片
and photos that we obtained illegally.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
把塞林杰打到承认
To beat the shit out of Sallinger until he confesses.
天呐
Oh, Jesus Christ.
知道吗 杰西
You know what, Jess?
你按你的办法来 我按我的办法来
You do it your way, I'm gonna do it my way.
你以为我不想把塞林杰打成渣吗
Do you think I don't want to beat the shit out of Sallinger?
我当然想 但我不是白♥痴♥
Of course I do. But I'm not an idiot.
知道吗 杰西
You know what, Jess? Y--
怎么了
What?
算了
Forget it.
-那好 -那好
- Fine. - Fine.
你们可别真谈开啊
God forbid you actually talk about it.
-杰西从不谈 -没什么可谈的
- Jess doesn't talk. - There's nothing to talk about.
我受够了人们随意丢弃朋友和亲人
I'm sick of people throwing away friends and family
就好像他们多得是
like there's plenty more where that came from.
才不是这样
There isn't.
解决矛盾吧
Work it out.
-你看到这个了吗 -什么
- Have you seen this? - Seen what?
该死
Oh, shit.
彼得·雷昂 他发布了这个
Peter Lyonne... He-- he posted this.
我背叛了我的家人
I betrayed my family.
尤其是我挚爱女儿的回忆
Especially the memory of my beloved daughter.
这我无法撤销
I can't take that back.
我本会努力纠正错误
I would have tried to make it right,
但一个不道德的律师 杰瑞·霍加斯
but an unethical attorney named Jeryn Hogarth
没给我这个机会
never gave me the chance.
她罔顾正当程序
She disregarded due process,
揭露了我的过错
and she exposed my transgressions,
现在我也要回敬她
and now I must return the favor.
该死
Oh, shit.
我一直在研究一种新的很险恶的法律方向
I have been studying a new and very treacherous legal specialty.
对超能义警人士的辩护
The defense of the superhuman vigilante.
杰瑞·霍加斯
Jeryn Hogarth...
和她的律所是这方面的领军人物
and her firm are leading this charge.
所以 这些超能人士都听命于她
Hence, these powered felons are at her beck and call.
-这是诽谤 -那无所谓
- That is slander. - It doesn't matter.
-杰西卡才不听命于我 -我知道 继续看
- I don't have Jessica at my beck and call. - I know. Just watch.
她的客户被控袭击
Her clients have been accused of assault,
杀人 还不止
of murder, of much more.
但杰瑞·霍加斯确保了
Yet Jeryn Hogarth sees to it
这些超级罪犯仍能走在我们的街道上
that these super criminals still continue to walk our streets.
天呐
Oh, my God.
请听我说 我们每个人
Please listen. Every single one of us,
我们整个法律系统 都危在旦夕
the entire fabric of our legal system, is at risk.
我打不了这场仗了
I can't fight this fight.
我太迟了
It's too late for me.
上帝啊 我求你 谁来阻止她吧
Oh, God. I beg you, somebody, stop her.
姬丝
Kith...
劳伦特
Laurent...
我真...
I'm so...
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
警方发现他死在了浴缸里
Police found him dead in his bathtub.
他们想找你谈话
They want to talk to you.
好
Yeah.
喂 我是姬丝 请留言
Hello, this is Kith. Please leave a message.
我们得抢先下手
We need to get ahead of this.
杰瑞 我觉得你该...
Jeri, I think that you should...
留下
...stay!
该死
Shit.
你不平等地待我
You don't treat me like an equal.
你也没有跟我平等的样子
Well, you don't act like an equal.
你怎么可能知道 你都不肯给我证明的机会
How would you know? You won't give me the chance to prove it.
因为我见过你试图
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表