剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
我会变成父亲最喜欢的孩子
that I would become the favorite.
没错 毕竟只剩你了
Yeah, well, odds were in your favor there.
但爸爸却说他宁愿是我死了
But Dad just said he wished it had been me.
他应该不会是真心的
I doubt he meant that literally.
他在葬礼午宴的时候在我胸口捅了一刀
He stabbed me in the chest at the funeral luncheon.
你要死了
You're about to die.
你拥有所有的优势
You were given every advantage.
你犯下一个又一个的错也没关系
Allowed to make mistake after mistake.
跟唐尼一样 你也从来不努力工作
And just like Donny, you never worked hard...
或者努力提高自己
or made any effort to improve.
好事都拱手给了你
It was handed to you.
以后不会了
No longer.
这些照片简直是狗屎
These photographs are shit.
你还觉得自己可以继续撒谎
You still think you can lie.
每句话都是谎言和欺骗
The dishonesty and the fraud in every word...
你到底怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
头疼
Headache.
有时候连环杀手把我囚禁起来
Happens sometimes when the serial killer holding me captive
又忘给午餐就会发生这种事
forgets to bring me lunch.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
是我
It's me.
-你对我过敏 -这太扯了
- You're allergic to me. - That's crazy.
是吗
Is it?
我为何对你有这种影响
Why do I do this to you?
为什么
Why? Hmm?
因为我感觉到你心中有个
Because I feel your sick, evil...
病态 邪恶 空虚 黑暗的洞
the void, the hole of black shit.
你已经不是个人了
You're barely human.
你也是作弊的人
You're a cheater.
惊不惊喜
Surprise.
我本来还希望桃乐西能说服你
I hoped Dorothy would talk you out of it.
-希望不大 -你太过分了
- It was a long shot. - It was shitty.
我都忘了当那个
I forgot what it feels like...
总是被你留下的废人是什么感觉了
being the wreckage that you left behind.
我不希望任何人变成这样 但我还是做出了选择
I wouldn't wish that on anybody, but I still choose this.
你选择了它
Then, you choose it.
就是这里
There it is.
帕茜
Uh, hey, Patsy.
-干什么 -你留下 我马上回来
- What? - Exactly. I'll be right back.
卡斯帕·马♥克♥思♥
Caspar Marx?
关门了 我很忙
We're closed. I'm busy.
你不忙
No, you're not.
你在哪里拿到那个的 你是谁
Where'd you get that? Who are you?
杰西卡·琼斯 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Jessica Jones, private investigator.
告诉我所有你知道关于格雷戈里·塞林杰的一切
Tell me everything you know about Gregory Sallinger.
我不会告诉别人我的私生活
I keep my private life private.
塞林杰绑♥架♥了我的一个朋友
Sallinger kidnapped a friend of mine.
那就是你的朋友有什么特殊癖好
Then, your friend is into some kinky shit.
这不是什么捆绑游戏
This isn't rope play.
塞林杰是一个连环杀手 有人死了
Sallinger is a serial killer. People are dead.
我就知道
I knew it.
我意思是 我不知道 但是这一切就说得...
I mean, I didn't know it, but it all makes...
天呐 我要消化一下
Oh, God. Uh, I need a minute to process...
告诉我所有你知道关于塞林杰的一切
Tell me everything you know about Sallinger,
不然下一个就是你的手指
or I'll move on to your fingers.
好吧
All right.
我的天 好的
Oh, my God. Okay. Um...
格雷戈里是一个常客
Gregory was a regular.
挺严肃 但是聪明 人很好
Intense but smart, nice.
"人很好"
"Nice"?
除了一次他的牛排煎得有些老 场面有些难看
Except the time that his steak was a little overcooked. That was ugly.
-但我见过更糟的顾客 -你们是约会了吗
- But I've seen worse. - So it was a date?
他想给我照相 我很受宠若惊
He wanted to photograph me. It was flattering.
他在打烊后来到餐馆
He came by the restaurant after hours.
他拿了一个 便携式的照相机
He brought this... portable photo lab.
他照了相 然后呢 你为什么做这种表情
He took pictures and then what? Why are you making this face?
我倒了酒 做了一个开胃小菜
I poured wine, made an amuse-bouche.
即使是他勒住我的脖子
Even when he had me in a choke hold,
我心想 "好吧 我们直接进入主题"
I thought, "Okay, we're skipping right to it."
接着我在厨房♥醒来 发现自己被绑在椅子上
Then I woke up in the kitchen taped to a chair--
这都没让你感觉到危险吗
And that didn't raise any red flags?
一开始是很刺♥激♥的
It was sexy at first.
绑♥架♥情节 控制欲
Abduction scenario, control stuff...
但他跟着就变了
But then he just snapped away,
整个过程 他都在抱怨那个八分熟的牛排
and the whole time, he complained about that damn medium-well steak.
他说我是个骗子
He said I was a fraud,
说我凭垃圾烹饪技术拿到了米其林星
that I had a Michelin star for cooking crap.
我试图用亲吻他让他跳过这部分
I tried to get past the mind games by kissing him.
然后呢
And?
他吓坏了 就像从来没人亲过他一样
He freaked out like he'd never been kissed by anyone.
他就跑了
He bolted out of there.
副厨师长不得不在早上给我松绑
The sous chef had to untie me in the morning.
太丢人了
It was humiliating.
-救了你一条命 -上帝啊
- It saved your life. - Jesus.
之后呢 他有回来过吗
And then what? Did he ever come back here?
没来过这里 那是在我的老餐馆 那已关门了
Here? No. This was at my old place, which closed.
就是个破地方
It's a shitty location.
一个商用厨房♥ 废弃了
A commercial kitchen? Abandoned?
把地址写下来
Write down the address.
我让你流血泪了
I made you cry blood.
这种事经常发生吗
Does that happen a lot?
不
No.
而你说这是因为我缺乏同情心 因为我邪恶
And you say it's because I lack empathy, because I'm evil.
基本上是
Basically.
邪恶是个错误的词
Evil is the wrong word.
我是在这个不公平的世界中维护公平
I am asserting fairness in an unfair world.
我是在复仇
I'm vengeful...
没有怜悯之心 适当的残忍♥
without pity, appropriately cruel.
你感受到的是这些 不是邪恶
Those are the things you're sensing, not evil.
你们这些作弊的人
You cheaters...
你们都以为自己高人一等
you all think you're so superior...
但这只是个不公平的优势 就像鞋里的增高垫
but it's just an unfair advantage, like lifts in your shoes.
我只是一个人
All I am is a man
脚踏实地
with my feet on the ground
用我的脑子
and a brain in my head.
而我只要靠近你就能让超能人痛苦
And yet, I can bring pain to power just by getting close.
我拥有唯一的超能力 不是骗人的把戏
I have the only superpower that is not a fraud,
因为它是通过人类纯粹的痛苦进化而来的
because it was evolved through sheer human pain.
这才是了不起
And that is extraordinary.
因为这是真实的
Because it's real.
说
Say it.
这是真实的
It's real.
说我是真实的
Say I'm real.
说啊
Say it!
该死 埃里克 听得见我说话吗
Shit. Erik, can you hear me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
该死
Shit.
你还好吗 听得见我说话吗
Are you okay? Can you hear me?
他来了
He's coming.
他得去医院
He needs a hospital.
不不不不不 不能有人
No, no, no, no, no. No people.
好吧
Okay.
你带他回假名 我来处理塞林杰
You get him to Alias. I'll take care of Sallinger.
照片
Photos.
警♥察♥不需要照片 他们有尸体了
The cops won't need them. They've got the bodies.
我们会处理掉的
We'll get rid of 'em.
那混♥蛋♥没拍到我好看的那角度
Asshole never did get my good side.
我们这一行
We work our entire careers...
都希望能干净利落地解决一个像塞林杰这样的混♥蛋♥
hoping for a clear-cut piece of shit like Sallinger...
所以当我们看到那记录后
so when we look at the ledger,
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表