剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表
朋友 那枪是我开的
Is that the new level? No. No, no! It's...
你说的是新等级吗 不不 这是
It's not the game. This is real life.
这不是游戏 这是现实生活
I've been kidnapped.
我被绑♥架♥了
You've got to rescue me! I think he's telling the truth.
你们一定要救救我 我觉得他说的是真的
Is this for real?
是真的吗
I could get my dad. He's a policeman.
我可以去找我爸 他是警♥察♥
Sorry, where are you?
抱歉 你在哪儿来着
I don't know. I don't know exactly where the house is.
我不知道 我不知道房♥子确切的位置
It's... Er, it's, like, an hour outside of Bristol.
大概离布里斯托尔有一小时的车程
Hello, this is Liam's dad. Is this some kind of a joke?
喂 我是Liam的爸爸 你是不是在开什么玩笑
It's not! It's not a joke.
不是 这不是玩笑
I'm in a cellar in a house somewhere in south-west England.
我在英格兰西南部一栋房♥子的地下室里
I'm being held against my will and injected.
我被强制关在这并被进行了注射
What are you being injected with? Chemotherapy drugs.
你被注射了什么 化疗剂
I've got cancer, they're injecting me with chemotherapy drugs.
我得了癌症 他们给我注射了化疗剂
Are you sure you're not in the hospital?
你确定你不是在医院里
I'm not in a fucking hospital!
我不在该死的医院里
剧集 | 不良行为(2017) | 导航列表